/fraud/ general - Cruise on tren edition

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Previous

Attached: cheatingfaggotsgeneral.jpg (1200x800, 937K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriostatic_agent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this post section is reserved for anyone over 5’11” only (180cm)

Any unique benefits of DHB?

Just wondering if I should try it

This section is reserved for people who look like they lift XD

Fight me.

It's just a good anabolic substance, little sides but good feels.

it's overpriced and overhyped, but it's the flavor of the month meme compound. this happens often in steroids circles

It costs the same as test, I'm not even hyping it up lmao.

My ultimate source sells everything for $60AUD but they mostly have basic shit, did get mtren though.

Has anyone else had to solve an unreasonable amount of captchas?

I had to like 20. And then on ones when it replaces squares with new ones it keeps bringing up the object youre supposed to get rid of. Ree.

ok, your turn

you’re an exception

exactly, reee

Attached: 4C33B6D7-75BA-4E14-BBF7-17D69E1E28F2.jpg (600x800, 104K)

It's alright man I got some sweet height enhancers

>pic related
>mfw taller

Attached: 159f937223dd96cc372c40a9b15dadff63968939.jpg (800x800, 156K)

>tfw two warm up sets on bench, ezpz
>Max that fuck out 3-5 reps heavy weight
>Secondnset can barely lift 70% of thst weight for more than 5 reps

Is this normal or is my conditioninh just shit

lol just wait until you leave planet earth behind after dropping the shittiest compound on earth. fucking arms are clearing up from any redness, any back/shoulder pimples are gone, feel less heavy, actually sleeping through the night, waking up and feeling energized.

I honestly think test is a good compound and has many benefits, I just need to find a happy medium to work with in the future.

500mg leaves me with zero issues or sides, but its not what I want to go heavy.

How about trestolone?

Never gave it a shot. Source does sell it.

The meme source had it in Enanthate and Deca esters previously at decent mg/ml.

Speaking of trest isn't there something that's supposed to a more potent and dry version of it

ment is great but its gyro rocket fuel

I only get 50mg/ml in ace form, hard pass for now.

I have no clue whats better since I'm unfamiliar with trest in the first place.

gyno fucking mac, REEEEE

mg for mg? doubt it or you're getting bunk ass shit

per vial. 50mg trest vs 250mg test.

dhb raws are 5.4 usd/g and test e raws are 0.66usd/g (both in bulk quantities) so... yeah...

Trest D and E were special and made by that meme lab. Trest converts into a powerful estrogen so Asin ED or letro if you're unlucky enough that Asin doesn't do enough for you.

But trest is supposed an extremely good mass builder with a lack of sides besides the strong estro. 50mg ED is normally as high as anyone wants to go and many people say 20-25mg is the way to go.

Anabolic rating is way higher then tren

This was my chest day the other day.

who else /no cardio and perfect bloods after a tren blast/ here

give yourself more rest time. if you can do it once you can do it again, you're just going at it too quickly

Do you use ugl or pharma test? Any horror stories of ugl gear?

what would happen if you injected someone with diahorrea water, would they die?

no unless you get it from a dirty fucking bathtub country like thailand

get all mine US domestic from a reputable source

Whats this yk11?
I kinda wrote off all sarms as being yolo cancer pills after reading into mk677 but, mk677 isnt a sarm.
People make it sound like sarms are as strong as orals, is this fkin legit?

I rest 3-5 minutes after big lifts. I honestly thought i rested too long between.

Lolwot

Police took out another nnunber 1 male where I live. He was trying to rob a bank with a gun.

Also, OP is a fruit for taking out the no sarm posting part of the fraud OP.

Does water with melanotan need to be sterile or bac water or can I just use tap?

I use sprite to get that extra spicy kick.

You can scoop toilet water out of the bowl after taking a shit and use that to mix and inject with.

Come on man. This stuff is simple to Google.

Sterile water - open once, use, and toss.
BAC water - open once, use, and store for up to 30 days.

I sometimes invite a hooker over to piss in a cup then use that water to mix and inject

i’m sure the semen from homeless men will work just as well

What do you guys take that doesn't give you tits or baldness. Or do you not care?

Attached: ppowder.png (189x189, 28K)

Anything with low estrogen conversion or high androgenic potential.

Would there be a higjer risk of infection if I did use non sterile water though?

Taken out because it's debateable and just anecdotal opinion.

Your cells will literally explode. That's not a meme.
Don't cheap out on your body.

So if I used non bac water I would only be able to use the reconstituted melanotan once. What about the rest of the vial?

If you just use sterile water then yes. Sterile water is meant to dilute or dissolve drugs for immediate use. It has no antimicrobial substances added to it. Bacteriostatic water does. Hence the name.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriostatic_agent

Attached: images(4).jpg (327x137, 4K)

This is steroids general. It's not debatable or an opinion at all.

SARMs do fuck all in context to what is being discussed.

Asked on a source forum about trest and there's a U.S. source with Trest D at 600mg/ml for $340

I'm not u.s. but would love to try that shit

actually its /fraud/ general, and any form of PED makes you a fraud

I used tap water with my last two m2 vials, hurt like a bitch going in. Am I gonna die?

Diuretics and beta blockers are PEDs as well. They work just as well as giving you gains as SARMs do.

lol

Wrong.

Fraud general not steroids general.

Though you're right that "SARMs don't work" isn't an opinion, as it's trying to make a factual claim. You don't have the data to back that up, you don't even have significant time and experience with SARMs to form a subjective opinion on them.

So whatever you have to say on the matter is worthless repetition of what you heard elsewhere.

Kind of funny how some people get so triggered and insecure over sarms.

What about things like mk677 or YK11, both unique and interesting sarms.

my shot in the glute fucked me up shooting pain down my leg into my knee gg wp

mk677 isn't technically a sarm

frauds is slang for steroids

I'm aware but it gets lumped in with the rest so might as well call it a sarm for the sake of the question.

Sarms work, they work well. They're not steroids but not everyone is looking for steroid like results. If nothing else its a worthwhile stepping stone to steroids, and it gives people an oral only option that isn't liver toxic. All good things in my book.

>Sarms work, they work well.

Talk about debatable and anecdotal opinions.

What this guy said. It's a growth secretagogue.

I've used both LGD-4033 and Ostarine both of them with and without test.

In both cases of LGD it helped me gain mass and strength. Ostarine didn't do anything for me, but it did help me heal my elbow soreness and my IT band.

With test, LGD gave me increased libido vs test only, not as strong as test + tren but maybe somewhere between the test and test+tren.

It also hammered me with gyno hard and fast where test on its own wouldn't, had an AI after that.

Transitioning from LGD to Ostarine without a test base also gave me incredibly weird side effect - a massive amount of painful hunger every now, couldn't eat enough, until the LGD got out of my system then went back to normal.

>Sarms are like diuretics and beta blockers

You're talking out your ass.

I hear it's OK but no substitute for GH. Also, you get a good bloated gut from it I hear.

rad 140 has been repeatedly demonstrated to provide very nice and noticeable strength gains.

Fraud means "cheating", which mostly means anything illegal and also anything on like the WADA ban list - anything considered performance enhancing that isn't a supplement basically

Bloated gut isn't that bad. It's noticeable when you stuff yourself with food but manageable.

I've been on mk677 for a couple of moths now.

YK11 is good shit. i’m running 25mg now for bulking

I'm on mk677 and don't have the bloat, definitely retaining more water but I think its intramuscular. I put on a good 8lb of just water from 20mg a day. I don't think mk677 is very strong at pushing me forward so much as it keeps me from sliding back, even my off days I can still put up my max, and I didn't lose any strength or size over the 2 weeks around christmas that I fell off the wagon.

Let's see those gains in terms of pictures.

Why can't I hold all of these sources?

Ever alone? Or was it always in combo with gear?

I'm trying 10mg. Get very hot during workouts, why 25mg?

oral or injectable

>I don't like sarms so I want to try and weasel in a way to stop other people talking about them

This is what I'm reading here

Always in combo with gear, I want it year round for the skin benefits. It's undoing the "damage" tren has done, especially aging.

basically this

Some users blood tests show that similar GH increase at both doses but 25mg had a much better IGF-1 increase iirc

>oh no he's trying to prevent people from wasting their money and then complaining about it on steroid related discussion boards
>they gave me good gains I just don't take good body pics so I won't be posting any here!

Ah ok. Ever use BPC157 for other types of damage?

We're talking YK11, not mk677.

Actually no, I run Anavar a few times a year for tendons.

What don't tripfags understand about being user and not breaking anonymity.

Don't ask people for photos on a board watched by authorities where they admit to taking illegal substances.

Especially when people have been doxxed and bullied off here before.

They're not wasting their money though. Sarms are good if your source is good.

Ah. Still waiting on my var in the snail MAIL. :(

Nobody is asking for a detailed image of your face. Just a body pic detailing these so called SARM gains. It's pretty easy to edit out any identifying remarks these days too. In fact many user posters have already done this. As well as countless of other users on steroid related forums.

Nice excuse though.

SwiftKey no bueno at word prediction :(

There are literal clinical studies that SARMs increase lean muscle mass, what more do you need? You made the claim that SARMs are worthless, you need to back it up. It's not our job to prove you wrong.

not sure. just went for it and pumps are great. I always take it pre workout so no aggression throughout the day

may need to jump back on mk677 or get some CBD to help me eat more. I can’t take stuffing down food anymore. seem to have maxed out at 235lbs for now

oral

sarms are only good in a cycle with real steroids

I’m very curious about BPC for my shoulder. Would appreciate if anyone could chime in with any experiences.

I recommend trying 5mg LGD ED when you're on test only.

how many of y’all are on Tinder?

Attached: 031CFED9-13CA-4707-8F65-FE094CFACF7E.jpg (640x1316, 69K)

How old are you user?

Sure. But again, my original post:

>SARMs do fuck all in context to what is being discussed.

And no, this isn't PED general.

>Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

IIRC, it works by promoting blood vessel growth, increasing blood flow to the injection area, and speeding up the healing process.

But I've never used it.

Cute but tattoo ruins it

Last time I've used one of those.

Attached: 20180629_091826.jpg (1080x2220, 488K)

I'll try my luck on tinder today. I suppose.

>Why take out >SARMs don't work

Because they do work, re: clinical studies, and people who actually use them

What about TB 500? Should they be paired up?

>I want to police what drugs you're allowed to talk about

Mate, fuck off back to where ever you came from

I might stack RAD140 in my next cruise. idk yet. makes more sense to just run anavar

I hear good things about mixing them? TB are peptides already found in the human body that are already used for healing.

I find its synergistic and I'm certain it's due to actual SHBG suppression due to the effects experienced. People have told me oral steroids do the same, but I have never had orals do that with test to me (libido, estro, gyno).

When you cruise test for health - BP, cholesterol, triglycerides, RBC etc, I'm wondering if those side effects of higher doses is due to total test or due to free test.

If it's due to total test, then I can get blast like levels of free test by adding LGD to cruise doses of test for a lower total test.

Suspicious about it because it'd be a free lunch.

I want to get blood tests comparing that, but it'd take some serious time and then I'd have to be sticking to test just to find out.

I can feel the STDs radiating off of this one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-161936_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 1016K)

blood tests will show. but RAD and LGD can free up test. my cruises are to give my body a break from blasts and I usually bounce back hard.

SHBG can be freed using proviron as well

alright guys feeling like shit today so pre workout:

25mg yk11
200mg caffeine
1/2 scoop Lit pre workout
3g L citrulline
3g creatine
8oz black coffee

hopefully my heart doesn’t shut down

Drop all of the shit that isn't creatine and citrulline. Buy some norvaline.

norvaline? what’s that? brb google search but tell me your experience w it

Plenty of users have blood tests that show low SHBG, like 4-6.

But that happened on blood tests with Ostarine too, and I didnt get the same effect with Ostarine (though it did heal me the fuck up), though I am trying to remember how long I ran Osta for while on test.

Also I just read about some user stacking LGD and Osta and getting the intense hunger I described that I got a few years back when crossing over between the two.

I might run both together on test and see how far I can bulk. From memory it was the deepest hunger Ive ever felt.