People with asperger's have an 85% unemployment rate

>people with asperger's have an 85% unemployment rate

Why do employers have such a huge aversion to hiring people that are very often intelligent, obsessed with learning everything about a topic (i.e. everything about the work at hand), ridiculous memories and can enjoy and obsess over things normies don't (i.e. they'll often enjoy types of works and tasks normal people wouldn't, and for extended periods of time)??? All because their social skills aren't up to par, it's messed up.

Attached: asp.png (455x350, 44K)

Because haoshoku haki is rare and its the only thing that lets people see the value in it

Because we are genetic abominations.

Attached: AA3B312C-F676-4892-AFE0-FF6A4F3D320E.png (259x194, 90K)

Aspergers are not more intelligent than normal people.

Because not everyone is savant, there are untalented shits with social anxiety, the ones who have talents can learn stealth mode with leveling up so they will be the eccentric normies

Attached: 1541474038088.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

-AS does not mean you are more intelligent
-AS people can't just "be interested" in something just because they want to
-AS does not make you a savant
-It's not always the employers' fault. Many people with AS don't bother looking for a job.

Source: aspie social researcher

I don't bother because I know the end result. Fired for my awkwardness or bullied on the job. It makes me nervous having to play a professional acting role as a normie 40 hours a week and get fired when the mask slips.

2 things people hire on.
1. Their CV
2. How well they perform in the interview

If you tell them that you have aspergers, then thats your own fault. It doesnt help your case. Heaps of people have health conditions, but they know that telling their employer is career suicide.

well i guess im jobless now

diagnosed aspie here
I have been employed for almost 12 years in different roles, nobody suspects a thing. I've always pretended I don't have it.
My sister has it and is unemployed and will probably always be
Just the luck of the draw I guess.

My therapist told me to reveal it in context. Since my biggest thing is needed a list of tasks written down, if the interview came upon something like that I should mention it, so I can get denied for it now instead of fired for it later.

Still jobless

>remotely implying spergs are like that
Stop falling for the memes user.
Your therapist is a moron then.

shes a nice lady but she has her problems

and I was always getting fired for it before

I think I can fake it pretty well. The fears still there about not being able to work or date. I've worked before and messed up with a customer before. I can't afford to mess up more than once in a blue moon which I probably will. I don't want to be a mooch. Maybe a job where interaction with a customer isn't an aspect is what I need.

Tell me I'm okay doctor.

Attached: Kamille_Judau.jpg (720x480, 25K)

Also marriage at 85% lesser rate, so infer from that what that tells you about dating as a retard lol

im the guy ur replying to.
I put myself in roles where I would be forced to interact and engage. started forcing myself to hold eye contact when I can remember to and taking on some personas.
drinking alcohol helped a lot as well IMO.
Different strokes, different folks though YMMV

>All because their social skills aren't up to par
This is all that matters, real advanced skills aren't as valuable in the vast majority of jobs since most positions have very defined tasks that an average Joe could do. Employers would rather get a slightly slower worker that has a good relationship with his coworkers and causes no problems in the long run. Possible exception would be the IT sector where they require dudes that master everything.

How are we retards? My IQ score is high and I had a 4.0 GPA.

if you were so smart you wouldn't ask the question.

And these idiots don't know these people spend half the job chatting and doing nothing. Meanwhile if you work hard but are quiet you get fired.

So in order to be intelligent I must have the same perceptions as "society"?

If the job involves dealing with people in order to learn or adapt to your work role, which I'm guessing 98% of jobs are not something that can be gleaned from perfectly comprehensive training manuals, because no-one makes manuals like that in a commercial setting which is unique to each business.

Not being able to communicate effectively with other human beings is a huge liability and disability in terms of reliability and operational dysfunction.

Your propaganda that you laid out, makes you sound like a progressive liberal who bends reality to your fascistic moral narrative.

Aspie here. I don't see the point of having morals when society is against us and devalues our talents. Why is it wrong to be a leech if society decided to bully us and make it hard for us to contribute?

I also don't see the point in accepting the "you are not special" meme. If my needs are different and what works for me is different why is it a crime to know yourself?

aspie here

life isnt fucking fair mate
just do what >you think would be the best

Attached: 800757.gif (500x232, 649K)

explain how you got to this conclusion

You normies base everything on your precious fee fees. You get so offended by an awkward person that you fire them and it leads to their homelessness. You get so offended by us you bully us in large groups en masse. You are too coward to do it one on one. Then you normies make the rule that you should never fight back, a rule that leaves victims as victims forever. All of your society is based on your knee jerk fee fees.

>Your propaganda that you laid out, makes you sound like a progressive liberal who bends reality to your fascistic moral narrative.
You sound like you've been watching too much Jordan Peterson.

If life isn't fair why do I owe society? If life isn't fair why do I have to play along? If life isn't fair I can do whatever I want and whenever someone criticizes me I can go "Life's not fair. Deal with it."

>why do i have to play along
you dont have to, you can choose to. you could do whatever the fuck you want and tell people to fuck off, but i dont think that would make you feel any better

also
>If my needs are different and what works for me is different why is it a crime to know yourself?
its not a crime to know yourself, but you cant expect the world to adapt to your needs just because they are different

This level of retarded reasoning doesn't help your case. Being awkward is not the problem, it's the excuse crutches that involve unaccountability, because your covered by your special privileges and inane diagnosis...

Right now your using a label to make a nonsense argument, when does the insanity end? When do you take responsibility for anything your involved in causing.. When you've got fragile egos with built in excuse machines for bad outcomes and poor work performance.. Work is not there to validate your internal bullshit, it's about being effective, being ineffective in communication is a huge fucking disability, and liability.

3. Who you know

Thats the most important one. The best jobs I had where because of that one.

Not an argument.

Also Jordan doesn't call you guys Nazis, and I identified you scum as Nazis before Jordan appeared on the scene.

You normies don't give a shit if a worker talks half the job. You don't care about productivity. You only care about how normal a person looks

This

I hate that I have to live up to normie expectations when I'm a retard who gets scared operating machines because I'll forget a step and ruin the machine at my trade school.

If aspies were so intelligent and userful for companies then everyone would be drooling over hiring one. But it seems like its opposite lol

Attached: 1541695883915.jpg (882x720, 222K)

its not really due to the employer, assburgers just dont want to be wageslaves

Because perception isn't reality. People are stupid in general and base everything on feelings instead of logic.

I'm an Aspie Millennial asking Normie Millennials why I should side with them. If you are going to build a better economic future why do you follow your parents when it comes to hiring and thinking social skills are the most important thing? Plus you gang bully on one person, are triggered by differences, and have autism awareness? If you have autism awareness you're going to be harsher on us because of the knowledge. Knowing you will screw me over why should I care if your parents screw you over?

I have aspergers syndrom and will rebuke this.
Aspergers is separated from autism by high functionality and savantesque habits. They are not necessarily as skilled as a savant however they are necessarily on at least the low end of the savant spectrum. They have to exhibit some savant symtpoms to be classified as aspergers, if there are no savantesque symtpons then the condition is simply high functioning autism (HFA).

As for some claims
>aspies cant just be interested in something
False. I learnt italian in 2 weeks because i convinced myself to be autistically interested in it. If you were to give me literally any task and make it interesting and tell me to be the best in the world at it I would instantly be able to focus all my autism into becoming autistically good at that exact task.
>aspergers doesnt make you more intelligent
Depends on the metric. It makes you lower EQ for sure but usually people with aspergers have higher than normal IQ.

Because we live not to serve shekelstein or the other wageslavers

Why waste our time doing such boring, unstimulating stuff? Menial work is made for NPC NT's.

Attached: asperger vs neurotypical.jpg (600x385, 32K)

Use a sheet about steps in cases you think you fuck up, normies can fuck off if you do it well like this. I use it for things I'm not sure about as well

Attached: 1541398347286.jpg (285x296, 60K)

The grocery store chain around here used to hire aspies, retards, and autists in huge numbers to run the registers. Could go into any store and of the 12 or so checkout lines , at least half were manned by handicapped people. I thought it was actually kind of neat.

Fast forward to now and most of those people are probably on welfare now....

Attached: download (2).jpg (186x271, 5K)

Aspies are on average smarter than the average joe, but that's only because to qualify for aspergers you need to have an IQ over 70 (less than that and you're retarded, and thus no longer aspergers but now full blown autistic).

This no longer applies due to new DSMV definitions of autism spectrum disorder though, but screw that shit I'm an aspie not autistic. Why the fuck should I be lumped in with literal retards?

Attached: nanajuuni.png (644x541, 359K)

Same. I was diagnosed in the actual 90s. Now people are too stupid to see there are people with different levels of IQ on the spectrum. How can humans be so stupid when they have the internet?

>All because their social skills aren't up to par,

Okay dude, in the real world, your social skills are almost as important as whatever shit you're supposed to be doing for a huge swathe of the kinds of jobs out there, even in an office setting. It's not too hard to learn basic office excel shit or how to man a cash register, but nobody wants to work with an autistic creep

Aspies are clumsy.

What's the alternative to earning an income then? Go homeless or live on welfare?

>How can humans be so stupid when they have the internet?
Normalfags hate learning anything, friend, that's why normalfag guys play easy as games and women just suck at games altogether.

Attached: lalilulelo.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

Knew a guy with asp at fast food,he lost 40$ at the register a couple times and ended up only working 3 hrs a week. Nice guy but some people with asp just can't handle having a iob

>How can humans be so stupid when they have the internet?
The internet is just a way to connect people. Everything you read on the Internet is something made by other people.

Do you really think actual knowledge is something you can get just by talking to people? You need to infer your own information from points you take to be true based on your own information.

Or maybe people are just too lazy to actually know their shit. I know the latter applies to me with regards to most things. Why should I care about every obscure mental illness to learn to distinguish say, schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder, and DID? It's all the same mumbo jumbo to most people. They just don't care.

Attached: 1408391876973.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>working for parents
>somebody bought 100 dollars worth of stuff
>paying with card, I punch the numbers in
>later, dad tells me I only punched in 10 dollars
>mfw

Attached: 1524932833376.jpg (341x307, 41K)

Why don't you normies just ignore him and let him do his job instead of letting fee fees come in the way?

Because if you're talking about a topic you should care but they continually display ignorance. I was online before social media so I'm used to looking at websites and Google books as sources and cross referencing. I'm not into using social media posts as information unless I can verify it.

Assuming you WERE more intelligent and more willing to do certain undesirable tasks like maybe rewriting operating procedures, or organizing filing systems that have been neglected for years you would still:

Be difficult to associate and work with. No one wants to work with a sperg.

Be difficult to manage and effectively lead. Being "DAE have a 150 IQ?" all fucking day and every time you are asked to do something that is "below" you would get old fucking fast. Ever see the show House MD? That motherfucker would be fired in two seconds, I don't care how smart he is.

You would be creepy and way too rapey. Female co-workers would be under constant tard assault from you.

You would stink and have bad hygeine. You would be the sperg who just makes the entire office less pleasant.

You would be a Debbie downer at all fucking times. Everything would be too loud or too distracting for your autism.

I suppose if you could find some job like being an archives manager at some forgotten basement in an underutilized corner of some massive company your "skills" might be useful. But for literally any actual job I can think of you'd just be terrible to work with.

I think you either find your niche or you sink to the bottom as in aspy or an intp or most introverts for that matter.

Chrischan
You are all like, or somewhat like chrischan when it comes to interests and mannerisms.

I can't count the amount of times I've sat scavenging Google Scholar for relevant information in arguments. It always ends up being who can post the most amount of scientific literature, while both parts just skim through the abstracts.

But for a discussion to reach this point you need very autistic people on each end of the argument.

Sometimes I wonder if we're living in a society which is post-truth. With post-modernism (a concept I probably lack proper understanding of, mind you) and an overflow of information we've stopped at a society where it all comes down to who can make the best case, regardless of truth. Most people don't even care to check sources cited, nor do their own research. It all comes down to who has the best rhetorical skills, and how hard they can "own" someone in an argument.

It's quite sad, really. I've given up arguing things such as politics with other people, the closest I'm willing to get nowadays is just asking people about their views on things.

The best you can do nowadays is just make your opponent look like a fool.

Attached: what am i doing.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Yet I bet you vote Democrat and are into tolerance. You want to tax people like me more then kick us out of the workplace because of your fee fees. I hate progressives. Screw your tolerance. If you don't tolerate me I don't have to tolerate anyone else.

Picture going into a thread about autism to insult the libs. Quintessential autism here.

I remember when niche forums cared about the actual argument and the people you found online were a lot more intelligent than the people you find in real life. Now the internet makes me hate the average person. We do live in a post truth society. Where people can change their gender and where the world is so fee fees centered it's oppressive.

Do you ever feel like you're not a part of any generation? I just see my generation as an age group I'm arbitrarily born in. Since most people my age hate spergs and disagree with me on ideology I see peers as a social construct. I feel timeless because most of my views are from extensive reading and research instead of peers and the media. Even my music taste is from online browsing.

>B-B-BUT MUH FEE-FEES!
>ONLY 85 IQ CHAD CAN BE HIR-
*SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM*
*SLAM *SLAM* *SLAM*
*SLAM* *SLAM* SLAM*

Attached: ATATATATATATATA.gif (358x370, 410K)

I would say truth never really mattered but, in days of old, falsehoods would die out due to their believers dying, a sort of natural selection.
Since the advent of the internet though, fictitious claims are preserved indefinitely as digital information practically is immortal.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ange Vierge - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.47_[2016.09.22_04.02.16].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

He's the type who would call everything creepy sexual harassment so the label fits.

On average they are, but it's a mix of a few things
1) Autism is a blanket term for when a person shows many symptoms related to it. These symptoms can be entirely normal, but are more common in intelligent people.
2) Autism (especially when its based on mutations) can give a person traits that make them seem more intelligent than they actually are, or simply and more commonly have different kinds of intelligence.
3) Many people in or approaching savant territory have many kinds of retardation and actually are some of the most intelligent people on the planet, but only in very specific subjects.
Literally Autism: The Superpower
I have a graveyard shift crew where 5/6 of the people working there are Aspies. Two are completely average and both have anxiety issues, two others are decently intelligent but still suffer from a lot of anxiety. Then theres me, and I'm not a good judge of myself so I'll refrain.
I tested back with an IQ score of 142 and my GPA was just enough to scrape by. The two aren't mutually exclusive and not always relevant.
You're a faggot but you have the right idea. Aspies should be able to find those niche jobs they would be best at, but chances are there's someone else more qualified and not socially retarded to do it.
You're a faggot and you have the wrong idea. Aspies are different, not special. Your life sucks, good for you but everyone's lives also suck. Having a hard life doesn't make you entitled to shit.

I've brought my store to the top in the district since I've started working there. They think I'd be great for corporate, but I don't have the social skills for management first. I've been told I need to "work on improving that" before I'm somehow eligible for a desk job.

Have any proof that aspies are more intelligent?

>I remember when niche forums cared about the actual argument and the people you found online were a lot more intelligent than the people you find in real life.
We're living in eternal september. I sometimes wonder what the Internet was like before 2007, but I was 10 years old in 2007, and still walking around the playground trading ringtones with the other kids using IR and bluetooth on our shitty Nokias and Sony Eriksons. What forums did you use to frequent user? I used to hang out in Lucid Dreaming IRCs and Tulpa.info forums (I got in just when it started going belly-up).
>Now the internet makes me hate the average person. We do live in a post truth society. Where people can change their gender and where the world is so fee fees centered it's oppressive.
We'll see what direction society decides to head in the next 50 years though. We're living in interesting times, for sure. Hopefully we're headed in the direction of a new enlightenment, but we could also be headed for a new dark age. Now instead of bishops we've got SJW pundits and their acolytes, instead of sin we've got privilege, and instead of going to church we're out "protesting" and doing "activism" which is just an endless stream of empty phrases calling for someone else to make changes to something they don't even fully understand.

One day the hens will come back to roost, and we'll all stand responsible for our actions or lack thereof.

>Do you ever feel like you're not a part of any generation?
I don't believe in generations in any meaningful way. It's just another way to group people together based on arbitrary concepts (mainly age). I've mostly dropped out of mainstream social phenomenas. I don't watch TV nor do I listen to mainstream music. It's not something to take pride in, nor something to be ashamed of. It just comes down to personal preference.

In the end we're all just individuals. Who or what we associate with is a product of who we are.

Attached: 1408400330619.png (1280x720, 618K)

And I don't want to work with annoying, fucking vapid normalfaggots

>tfw working in customer service
>constant sarcasm and sardonic attitude
>debbie downer
>clean myself regularly
>wear sunglasses inside
>girls love me (still alone, but they like having me around)
>lead shifts with little effort
>upper management fucking loves me
>the people I work with fight for me to be on their shifts
It's almost as if it's different for different people

Attached: 1490710593654.jpg (295x348, 14K)

What benefit does the "You are not special." lesson give you if you see how stupid and NPC the average person is? It's just telling people that they shouldn't be different and should blend in no matter how stupid it is. I was treated differently for my differences so I have a right to feel special.

Also if life isn't fair then why is my entitlement wrong? Entitled people get more. If life is not fair I can parrot it back to people whenever I get something I don't deserve. Life isn't fair buttercup; that's why I have this and you don't.

>I would say truth never really mattered but, in days of old, falsehoods would die out due to their believers dying, a sort of natural selection.
Falsehoods in what way? We're getting closer and closer to unraveling the secrets of the universe. Things which were considered out of the realm of human understanding a hundred years ago is now common knowledge, or at least easily accessible knowledge.
>Since the advent of the internet though, fictitious claims are preserved indefinitely as digital information practically is immortal.
Some memes (not the internet-joke meaning of the word) never seem to die, regardless of the amount of evidence pointing in the other direction. I think it might have something to do with the abundance of information out there; who has the time to read up and become and expert in any meaningful way when it comes to topics of common discussion? It's not even rewarded socially in many ways; being opinionated can be considered wrongthink and heresy, even if you actually know your shit. Once again, people just don't care enough to enlighten themselves.

I'm not claiming to be any better though, I'm just as ignorant as most people out there, maybe even worse. After all, I lack common cultural ground with a lot of people when it comes to pop-culture.

Attached: 1397405848139.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

They can hire someone who's intelligent, obsessed and talented who can also be very pleasant to work around. After all, if you're going to be stuck with the person for years, you might as well like them.

Pick a job and tell me if someone with the syndrome is significantly better suited at it, and then tell me how many jobs like that one ought to override the unemployment rate you referenced. Doesn't seem like many would exist.

Attached: pattypox red.jpg (733x977, 74K)

Because most of the "pleasant people" spend half the workday chatting at the water cooler or taking extra long lunches.

Because that shit is a meme. Your average aspie is no more intelligent than anyone else and social skills are more important anyway.

Since most of my generation pretends to be about economic equality yet wants to discriminate against Aspies and leave us with nothing, why should we care when your parents leave you nothing when they die? Why should we care about your student loan debt? Why should we care about global warming? It's something you breeders have to deal with not us. If you reject us en masse we have zero reason to care.

I'm answering a really simply question: employers can get the best of both worlds. The same employers can fire the asses of people who shirk/waste time. There are plenty of pleasant people who can stick their nose in their work and get shit done.

Because being different and being special aren't the same. Assuming you're special leads to a boosted ego for just being alive and sometimes outright narcissism. Being special means you stand out, that you're above and beyond the rest. Being different on the other hand means you are simply not the same and yet still equal. The world isn't fair and gives no fucks about your autism, depression, disfigurement, cancer, junk, or brain damage. You can find a small group that supports you and makes you feel good, but you are simply sheltering yourself from the truth and it always leads to delusions. Accepting that you were born how you are, no matter how dumb or intelligent, suave or creepy, sexy or ugly you are, is the way you start making your own way in the world. Understanding that and applying it to the first point, you start to see the bigger picture. Everyone has their own hurdles and difficulties in life. Some are born with more, some are born with less. They can have problems you'd never understand and they may very well not understand you. It's why being a dick is pitiful. By being as such, you are validating the dickish behavior of everyone else. By being entitled, you are validating the entitlement of others. By being a leech, you are validating everyone else being a leech. "Life is not fair" and "You are not special" aren't cries to conformity, entitlement, and bitterness. Their purpose is to remind you that the world is simply what you make of it and the world will never be given to you just because you're different.

Attached: 1541742856788.jpg (344x209, 9K)

>Since most of my generation pretends to be about economic equality yet wants to discriminate against Aspies and leave us with nothing
Well, leftists are retards.
>why should we care when your parents leave you nothing when they die? Why should we care about your student loan debt? Why should we care about global warming? It's something you breeders have to deal with not us. If you reject us en masse we have zero reason to care.
Good, as you shouldn't care.

I know the world won't be given to me because I'm different. That's why I fight and demand it. If the world is unfair why do I owe the world to be fair? If it's against me I have every right to play unfair.

I have a question for you normalfags. Why do you expect us to ignore your bullying and abuse and say it's something we have to deal with yet you all break down like fragile snowflakes if you have to work with someone awkward? If we have to put up with bullying you can put up with awkwardness.

No, user. You're demanding the world be given to you. Your justification for this stems from the world not being fair because you're different. You can think you're clever because you "cheated the system" or "tilted the odds in your favor" but as someone whos actively and actually fought against the world for their keep, I can safely say you look like a whiny faggot. Your struggles are of the world, but you aren't taking from the world. You're dragging everybody else down who's fighting against the world. You kick and scream like a child because you didn't get a lollipop or some shit. Government assistance is fine when its used like it's supposed to be. Being an entitled faggot however is one of the most pitiful things a person could do. You sir, are doing something even niggers of the noggest nig look down upon.

Attached: 1492043469709.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

>Why do you expect us to ignore your bullying and abuse and say it's something we have to deal with
1. What bullying and abuse specifically?
2. If you specify something that clearly fits those parameters, I certainly wouldn't suggest you should roll over and take it. I think you should stand up for yourself and/or anyone with the capacity to defend you from cruelty ought to do just that.
>yet you all break down like fragile snowflakes if you have to work with someone awkward?
3. I stick to my prior point herein that employers can have the best of both worlds which is why the unemployment rate could be high, but if an employer were to look with favour upon someone with your syndrome, a "normie" like I am should be insulted and fired (in that order) for A) being a piece of shit and B) not realizing that the focal point of a job is to be productive, not socialize.

I actually wish you all well, but I'm just explaining that employers will always try to get all the surplus value possible, including that present in social value.

I have As I'm quite obsessed with languages since young, I speak four, still learning other two for now, learnt everything alone at home, I wanted to work as a translator, but, can't, cause I can't even talk to publicly

Apparently English isn't one of them...

Why can't normies just leave us to work in cubicles, get the job done and ignore us most of the day. Is it that hard?

Because the amount of jobs that simply require getting straight-forward* work done in a cubicle isn't enough to significantly lower unemployment among you guys.

*Where straight-forward means no social skills needed.

based aspie chads getting all up in this thread

Attached: 0822A843-3926-4DF5-ACC6-1A5697B28AA2.jpg (2518x1024, 715K)

We shouldn't hold disdain for autists who try to assimilate, we should be ready to welcome them if they change their mind about trying to be normal. When they're ready to achieve enlightenment, they know who to find.

because they cant be controlled by managers, and you will scare the normalfags who are the majority in the company, and shekelstein cant afford to lose everyone just for 1 autist who does the job slightly better

>ridiculous memories

I have Asperger's, and my memory is so shit that even the early 2010's are "foggy" to me. I don't think I'll remember what 2018 was like in about 5 or 6 years.

>they cant be controlled
BASED