Stop expecting a girlfriend to full right into your lap

stop expecting a girlfriend to full right into your lap.
you won't ever get one unless you put the work in.
or else, you're just going to be alone forever.

Attached: 1541747134447.jpg (1225x1400, 1.32M)

>work on it
>meet said girls
>girls don't like x
>get ghosted
>back to square one

How am I to not expect such a thing when that is exactly what happened to all my peers.
Every single one of them has had the 10/10 given to them on a silver platter. None of them were actively looking for a relationship either.
It's like back in middle school and your mom was making you go to all sorts of extra classes and courses so you could get decent grades and lied to you that all the other kids are doing the same when in reality no one was even trying and was still better than you. Some of us are created just to suffer.

Faggot.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

>put the work in
Give me a list of quest objectives to complete so I can get a gf.

After seeing the average western female I don't want to put any work in my anonymous comrade.

I hope they enjoy single motherhood.

You won't get one either no matter how much work you put into it, and even if you do you can be back to no gf just like that, so honestly it is simply not worth it. Especially when some men can exactly do absolutely nothing and gain them. The market is fucked, better not participate

I also would prefer this format.

But they would just give you statistically impossible tasks like being a millionaire, owning your own home in 2018 etc.

-Have a job with a stable income.
-Don't live with your parents.
That's literally it.

ok i have both of those wheres my gf?

Everyone says you have to work do get a gf but nobody ever explains what you actually have to do.

But I like living with my folks, the house is great and I love my family and doggo.

I also have a nice tech setup in my room and my bed is fucking comfy and I got this sweet meditation pillow which is comfy every time I meditate.

Why should I care what women want?

This. I have no idea why a virtuous woman would mind me living with my parents. We can have privacy in my room, we can go out and have privacy. Why is me living with my parents a negative? It also means I save money by not paying rent, money I can use on her and our offspring.

This "moving out" meme makes no sense.

How old are you? Ori baka

They've literally fell right into my lap before OP... Only stipulation, I had to leave my house and I still had to talk to them after.

I'm 35.
Has been like that since we moved in 20 years ago.

25, I pay money to my folks to live here which is much much cheaper.

Why the fuck should I have to move out of this big house to some shitty cramped flat just to "impress" a woman?

I even got a home gym set up in our 2nd conservatory which I can use at my leisure. Not even gonna lie dating to me looks like shackles and a high amount of women these days are rotten inside. I still got the spark in my blue eyes.

I don't even drive and I have no desire to.

Come on dude, you've enjoyed your lazy youth... Go fucking do something with your life.

Literal retard detected

Why does he have to move out to "do something"?

He doesn't, but it'd probably help.

what's your plan for when your parents aren't around anymore?

>but it'd probably help.
Why?

False, when you try and get shot down your suspicions get confirmed and you just get more convinced in the fact that you're undateable

Same as now except the minimal hours to maintain the house will increase which is inevitable.

I wont be paying for shit I don't need like gas or hot water. Just high speed internet and electricity.

I take cold showers anyways. Worst case scenario ill join a monastery.

>what's the plan for when your parents die

work 2 jobs, live in a one bedroom apt, have no family and then just die.
life isn't a movie, there isn't some grand purpose here. i'm not lying to myself and i'm not giving up either.

The reason why it's important to move out is you where you lose a lot in terms of money you gain a lot in terms of motivation

Guys, don't even bother. It won't make a difference. I was lonely most of my life, kissless for 18 years, virgin for 26, and now:

>have gf
>4 fuckbuddies, one has a bf and another one is engaged and literally pays me and buys me stuff to fuck her
>"date" another 3 girls

I am still misarable, life has no meaning and everything sucks.

Time to turn to spirituality, user. You're primed for it now. We either hit material bottom or material top and that's the time to look inwards, no better time really because your motivation will be natural.

I dont care in the slightest about the gf meme but i could use some info on how you went about becoming fuckbuddies/fwbs with those women.Did you drop hints towards what you were after from the beginning?Also how are you managing their inevitable clinginess etc.
Thanks if you see this and take the time to reply.

Oh and obligatory get out normie,REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This desu desu this desu

a girlfriend did fall into my lap twice.

Thanks for the cute wolfgirl.

Most of my previous girlfriends have fallen into my lap. The only woman I had to put any real effort into getting was my wife.

Lesson here, good things are worth effort

Did you focus a lot on winning her over or was it sort of a passive like "She noticed me eventually" kind of thing?

Imagine being so dumb that you waste your time and effort chasing roasties

Time and effort are probably misguided, sure, but I personally believe in self-improvement and being nice to girls until one notices you.

You know they say that you always find what you're looking for when you're not looking, after all. Just be a sweet guy who's got his own stuff going on and baboom.

>You know they
Yeah, but THEY are normalfags. That works for them. If a robot does that, he'll still be alone.

Being lonely and wishing a girl will fall into your lap is just another form of looking, user. I'm talking about directing your energies into things which APPEAL to women but aren't about them.

I actually have an unofficial date on Tuesday and I didn't even initiate the hangout

Attached: 1541473589262.jpg (600x611, 18K)

I'd like a bf

being alone forever sounds good too

prevents me to hurt anyone when I'm angry/depressed

I could actually have one of these with this girl I work with, she's talked about us watching a Netflix series together (in other words, she's talked about fucking)

But she's not attractive to me at all and given my self-improvement lately she's not worth it, especially because she kinda seems a bit mental. I wish she had just asked me out to coffee or something because that would be a nice thing to go do, just hang out and talk (we do have good conversations) but fucking?

>hurr durr, ignoring women is secretly looking for them
>instead focus on things that they will like, that's truly ignoring them
Jesus. It's normie doublespeak. War is peace.

No idiot, if you think you're ignoring women by being a sadboi you're just deluding yourself.

>sadboi
Use words, you dumb fuck normie.

Peace be with you, faggot

It's that easy though. Watch.

Hello someone be my gf.

They are already making female sex robots. We wont need gf's soon.