Sigmund Freud

So user,do you want to bang your mom?

Attached: Sigmund-Freud.jpg (768x1087, 235K)

No, that would be weird
I want to bang other peoples moms though

"moment of silence"
"breathes in"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Why was Freud such a hack?

B-b-but the Oedipus complex user,what about that?

because his mom wouldn't fuck him

Sigmund Frued trained the first ever therapy dog,
What he did wrong is grossly over weighted by what he did right.
He can't be fully debunked.
Call him a jew, call him a pedo,
But, he did more for understanding the complexities of the mind then Jordan Peterson or Jung.

>Let patients ramble on a couch.
>Gave little to no input purposefully.
>99 wrong theories but at least ego aint one?
>Constantly peed his pants in public, a lifelong problem cured by a handful of sessions with Jung.
>Never forgave Jung for upstaging him in every area of his life.
>Didn't even have his own wizard tower or harem like Jung did.
>Didn't even build a shrine to his spirit guide Philemon like Jung did.
>Refused to be rescued to America because he learned Jung planned and paid for the whole thing.
>Died misreably with jaw cancer from doing to much blow and choking on cigars his whole life.

Siggy plz leaf k thanx.

No but ill take some of that cocaine and ill fuck your mom, sig

Tell me about that Big Brown Cigar, instead.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
Not original of course

Yes, I do. I know I'm a sick degenerate.

nope, just the biological sister I never had because I have deep intimacy issues and family already obliges them to care about me in most cases

>So user,do you want to bang your mom?
No, but there was an incest thread the other day where some guy talked about fucking his mother for over a year. Seemed way too detailed to be fake.

There's an actual mother fucker here.

Both Jung and Freud were very important in uncovering and understanding the human mind. Though Jung was a bit insane and some of his theories like the collective unconscious, while not necessarily wrong, are not well developed and may be inaccurate (or just flat our wrong).

Why are you so obsessed with dicks, Freud?

Attached: jung102.jpg (696x1048, 262K)

Dude just really liked dick, man.

Have you ever noticed how phallic bottles are?

A lot of man made objects are phallic. Its not a coincidence. The man had a point

>there was an incest thread the other day where some guy talked about fucking his mother for over a year
>There's an actual mother fucker here

Attached: 1493258506281.jpg (720x439, 47K)

>Both Jung and Freud were very important in uncovering and understanding the human mind.

My ass. Read the upanishads and vedas.

>tfw no wizard tower
>tfw no shrine
How do I make these things?

They discovered similar things independently, but describee it in a more logical Western style allowing it to become part of mainstream science and intellectualism. The Eastern philosophies are too abstract to be accepted by the Western mainstream

Besides, they also covered things that are not in the Eastern philosophies. They were important

>more logical Western style allowing it to become part of mainstream science and intellectualism

The west is cancer.
The east became shit because of western influence.
Mainstream is cancer. I would never read or listen to mainstream retards