Why haven't you chopped down a tree yet user?

Why haven't you chopped down a tree yet user?
>masculine
>builds upper body strength
>it's the way of your ancient ancestors

Attached: IMG_923.png (829x643, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lx8ZPf_cY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if a robot somehow managed to successfully cut down a tree he would probably be unable to direct its fall away from himself

>cut down a tree
>also plant a tree nearby
who else devilish?

Attached: devilish mustache pepe.jpg (163x225, 40K)

What axe is that?

Because I`m not some blue collar worker drone/peasant. I`m above manual labor and have been for quite awhile now.

Attached: lievästi vihainen humanisti.png (1184x1126, 274K)

there's videos online that give details on holding wood, how to avoid overhang, etc.
it's a shitty brandless one, it gets the job done but the weight is badly distributed. I actually couldn't finish a tree and had to come back next day because my arm felt like it was getting dislocated, i'm going to get a fiskars axe soon though.

>Because I`m not some blue collar worker drone/peasant. I`m above manual labor and have been for quite awhile now.

So you must be white collar, but wait your on Jow Forums. Ok i guess that doesnt mean any-

>r9k

NEET btfo

Attached: downloadfile.gif (360x346, 170K)

great job OP you are making a rife home for shitskins
who live vitamin D

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lx8ZPf_cY4

Trees are my friends. Why would i hurry my friends?

Because he is mad because the treeposter is a biological female and wants to spread deserts

Attached: 315a6689574509f34f0af8551f75bfec.jpg (488x750, 65K)

Red collar at this point. I used to be unemployed about 5 months ago so yes technically I was a NEET for wholesome 3 months.

Look at the background all that open dry hot sunny space Its making me sick looking at it god I fucking hate the sun

OP is such a basedboy

anyone got the "hustle and bustle of the city" copypasta OP would relate to it because OP obviously loves cities

>details on holding wood, how to avoid overhang
Teehee

cuttng d0vvn trees is the patheway to sharia law
SAVE WHITE EUROPE PLANT MORE TREES

Attached: 1541758390074.png (1100x732, 1.48M)

It's cold as fuck here though, and I like using the fireplace so I need that wood.

i do regulary, i also tend to plant 2 or 3 new ones in its place.
free wood for days yo!

enjoy living 9 to 5, 5 times a week and trying to sleep with all the commuters down below your shitty appartement driving by cityboy

>fiskars
enjoy your plastic toy axe.

I'd go to jail for that. No joke.

you should enjoy cold cold gives energy

do you happen to be arab/black?

just do HIIT it increases your metabolism if you dont get an hour of exercise daily you are weak

why arent you using a harvester

>cyberpunk
>work alone in the woods in the middle of the night
>true loneliness while also destroying nature

Because i live in suburbia not a forest or a farm of trees

>fiskars
>enjoy your plastic toy axe.

I thought this too, but after finishing off one hickory shaft after the next I gave it a try and they're actually so good it's almost surreal. Not only is the shaft insanely more durable and has a perfect shape, but the metal part itself has this perfect shape that allows it to penetrate the wood very easy, force it apart plenty and makes it as good as impossible to damage the shaft. The balance feels so good too, perfect swing errytime.

Attached: IMG_8350.jpg (1024x768, 945K)

those trees are older than you
fef344ygerf

Pretty sure operating one of those things would be the perfect job for all the schizoids here.

Attached: 1164029-no-4.jpg (642x462, 66K)

I plant a bunch of trees for every tree i cut down.Pretty sure OP does so aswell

I helped cut down a tree when I was in the scouts but I never felt any more manly for it .

I did plenty of that when I was in the army.
It sucks, lad.

it also boosts your testosterone by 200%

THE CAVALERY HAS ARRIVED THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SET US FREE FROM THE PLANTING DISCORD RAID

bullshit you arab niggerlover
your just mad because the owner is a female

what ? who is the female ?