Gf's friend kate contacts me

>gf's friend kate contacts me
>kate says that gf fucked some dude
>contact gf and tell her about this
>she tells me that kate and her got into a fight and now kate is talking shit about her
>tell gf to give me the name of the dude who kate says gf fucked
>gf tells me it doesnt matter because its just a rumor
>i say "if it doesnt matter then why wont you give me a name?"
>she gets mad and we argue a little before moving on

idk if i should be worried or not by the fact that she's not telling me the name of this person. if it doesn't matter then she should tell me, right? am i overthinking or is there something more to this?

Attached: wukeb49cwjly[1].jpg (480x377, 17K)

Fucking teenagers ori

well it's obvious that she's telling a half truth.
your girlfriend might have fucked a guy and isn't denying it but saying Kate is being pissy

your girlfriend probably told Kate she fucked another guy, they had a falling out some time, and now Kate is spilling the beans.

you got cucked.

Attached: 1541340206875.png (208x194, 95K)

you played your hand too early dumbass, you should have asked Kate for details about her cheating, then did your own research to see if it seems plausible then confront your gf about it

yeah i guess i should have thought of that beforehand

Underage orig

I think you should fuck kate

similar situation happened to me when i was in highschool
she cheated on you friend
the second she turns it around on you with the "if you trust me it doesnt matter" she basically confirmed it

find a new girl

She's a disgusting whore and you're now redpilled.

NORMIE PROBLEMS! NORMIES OUT! REE! REE! REE!

If I were you, I would consult the friend and genuinely as for the truth and all the information, if she is cold bribe her for the info, if she is too cold, blackmail her. If you got cucked, you can always hire a cheap hitman to put her in a wheelchair or blind her permanently. Just leave a reply if you need a hitman, I know a guy who does $300 a kill as his second job.

the absolute wrongest board to post this on, even as it is pure bait and not reality

Why would you kill someone just for being a shitty person, if you want to kill every asshole and cheater and lier you're gonna have to use nukes not a hitman. Just let it go, remove the toxic people from your life and forget about them.

women fundamentally have no loyalty, let this experience enlighten you op

She fucked someone else, bragged about it to her friend and now they fought her friend told you.

Cuckold hands typed this post.

if my GF was reluctant to answer my questions i would just break up with her on the spot.

who the fuck wants to deal with someone who dodges your questions and lies? what the fuck? grow a fucking spine.

break. up. orig.

>takes 8 posts to call OP out for being a revolting normal faggot
What a state of things
have a sage

You can be a robot and still have a gf. Wtf are you on about faggot.

For you

Take it

I insist

Attached: noose-photographed-over-white-background-450w-1089810476.jpg (300x470, 14K)

Ask Kate for his name retard