You don't actually wear any of these things do you, user?

You don't actually wear any of these things do you, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=ilbWxDFwNFw

Attached: men.jpg (253x141, 17K)

oh shit, I have an earring in my left ear wich is mostly covered by my hair, guess im an incel now.

How about we talk about that men SHOULD wear.
Like cloaks and ponchos.

Attached: Medieval-Long-Tailed-Cloak-Green.jpg (600x600, 40K)

very based, also bring back cowls

Attached: 5927a3237539cd62f4917fb9-4-large.jpg (600x600, 80K)

She's basically the poster-child for the NPC meme.

I wore a fedora once in highschool, thinking I looked cool. I was straight up the stereotype.
It peaked when one of my friends said the girl I was crushing on thought I was creepy. I think back on the things I sad and did, and wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and execute myself.

Thankfully I don't do any of those things in the video. I don't wear a fedora anymore. People have even complimented how I've dressed.

Attached: 1536642325306.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

>People have even complimented how I've dressed.

You have to go back

can someone itemize so i dont give a roastie any analytics/statistics bullshit that youtube loves
matteroffuckingfact, why didn't you do that in the first place, op?

Attached: 1502428324309.gif (263x239, 351K)

I do none of those

where's my ugly asian looking gf?

waiting for you at a bar in Bangkok

Is not what you wear is who you are
Chad wearing a fedora will be cool, fearless and mysterious
Beta wearing a fedora will be dumb and creepy

Attached: Fedora-trilby-flax-hat-14.jpg (736x1055, 66K)

>you shouldn't wear baggy clothes
fuck you it's comfy and doesn't show the crevices of my ass.
>no pointy shoes
what shit taste.

Attached: smug cargo pants pepe vs crying soyboy jeans wojak.png (2144x1388, 188K)

>mfw a literal 3/10 amerimutt tries to tell me what I should or should not wear

Attached: 1541018825312.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>roastie wearing grandma-tier flower shirt gives advice on what men should not wear
The irony is strong in this one. And really? Dissing the baggy clothes? I understand she is a bit retarded but the purpose of baggy clothes is for people who have fluctuating weights and to hide the fat of fatties and I do not want to see the fat of fatties

Just take the link and change the youtube part with hooktube and you are set

>says sterotypical "bad fashion" comfort items (crocs and guy fieri shirts) are bad fashion and sterotypical and then tells you to burn/throw them away

Rule number one of women: they don't know what they want.

Meanwhile she's an ugly cunt that can wear literally whatever she wants because she's a woman and her SMV is through the roof already.

Lmfao at don't wear tank tops

The 1 thing women should never wear is that girls face.

I don't wear any of these
Where the bitches at

I wear very little of this shit to be honest, but the fundamentally mistake this roastie is making is that she thinks that men dress for women.

No, women dress for the attention of men and to compete with other women for that attention, but guys like to wear what they feel embodies their interests.
You like sports? You'll probably have a football emblem, nations flag on some shirt or whatever, you skate? You'll have a skate companies logo somewhere probably. And then out of the casual realm, guys have suits and stuff to look the part at formal or professional functions. It's about looking a certain level for your prospective employees/investors, whatever, it just happens to "look good" to women, but they don't understand why, being that these men are usually highly affluent and thus attactive.

What men generally wear isn't about women, so don't listen to them about it. Because like I stated above, telling you to put a suit on or dress a certain way doesn't actually increase your attraction with them, that stuff is how they rationalise liking model-tier chads with money.

I wear none of these except for baggy sweaters.
Where's my gf?

She forgot to mention that none of that shit matters if you look good. I've seen guys wear way worse shit and have no problem consistently getting girls to talk to them.

On the flipside, I've seen guys break none of those rules and complain about finding dates.The first mistake you make as a man is listening to a woman's advice.

I was expecting the video to be dumb as shit but it makes sense to me.

I wear skinny jeans and shorts that go over my knees because it is hard to find something else that fits for my sieze and proportions.
Narrow hips/waist, huge quads and short legs make it hard to find clothes.

>caring about any of that
>caring about a "celelebrity menswear stylist's" opinion
>caring about that shitty list

I fucking wish cloaks and capes were cool again.

Attached: 1452379310443.jpg (638x540, 38K)

desu she's right about all of those, but reasoning that it's bad because "women don't like it" is simply wrong. That's not why it is bad.
These things just looks like shit.

>dont do this guys
>nobody wants to see you in that
>girls dont want to see you in that
I haven't seen so much projection and bullshit in one video. Why the fuck did I even watch it?

Attached: Fresh Paint-2018.11.09-02.01.44.jpg (800x450, 113K)

You do realize that it would require people like the woman in that video to make capes and cloaks cool again, right? But you don't care about her opinion so why should it matter if they are or are not seen as cool?

You're right, if public clothing opinion is in hands of people like her it's not fucking worth caring about.

Barely made it thru the video. That bitch seems like the ultimate NPC jesus christ man

I watched this video and her second one. The only thing I do on either of these lists is wear sandals. I mostly wear them if going to the gas station or grocery store though

I wear sandals with socks because
1. I'm too lazy to put normal shoes on when I'm leaving the house for maybe 5 minutes.
2. I don't want people to see my hairy feet.
Fuck fashion.

I agree with 95% of her no's, esp the cologne

No you have to go back, faggot. Anyone who has been here any decent length of time knows he's just LARPing to make himself feel good. Don't try burst his bubble, you cunt.

I don't wear any of those things, and I actually agree with her that men shouldn't wear those things. They are all ugly on men.

>Don't wear pointed shoes
>Don't wear square toed shoes

She does know that is essentially every type of dress shoe, right?

>Don't dress like Kanye West, the men in GQ, or wear skinny jeans, or wear belts from or inspired by any large fashion house like Gucci.

So literally don't wear anything that is men's fashion. Whether you like Kanye West or GQ or whatever that is what men's fashion is.

Also, she literally says "don't wear facial jewlery, unless you are really cute, then you can I guess, lolz". So essentially all her advice is shit and you should just wear what makes you happy and comfortable. As long as it doesn't stink or have holes in it you are fine my dudes.

Point number 2 is bullshit. It really depends on the quality of your aftershave. Eau de Toilette or Eau de Cologne.

9.Baggy clothes are fine when you are comfy.

10. tank tops are practical at times.

12. Pointy or rounded shoes depend on the outfit you want it to go with.

Other than that her points are pretty spot on. However who the fuck cares what some chink mutt has an opinion on. I would never make a video like this about women because some blokes like women wearing different things to other blokes. Women might all think the same but men don't so I don't presume to speak for anyone else.

>she literally says "don't wear facial jewlery, unless you are really cute, then you can I guess, lolz"
That's literally the essence of fashion on a personal level, though
"if you look good in it, you might as well wear it"

I wear ill fitting clothes but it's only because I can't buy clothes in my size without spending days on it.

things women should never wear:
>mom jeans
>ugg boots
>hair bun
>sweat pants
>baggy tops that hide your figure (we know you're fat)
>tattoos
>belly button, nose, tongue, eyebrow, nipple, genital piercings

>She forgot to mention that none of that shit matters if you look good.
No, she said it when she was talking about piercings.

>3:36
Just skip here and put on 0.25x speed, you're welcome!

Attached: Hug me and admire the fragrant scent of my hair.jpg (600x923, 58K)

Beside shirts with band or beer logos im pretty fashionable according to this obnoxious hapa i guess

Don't do any of them but i wouldn't be averse to a square belt buckle(was thinking of getting this to wear with shorts and the like) or dress shoes with a sneaker sole.

Attached: 1518372233204.jpg (480x480, 29K)

this, holy shit shes so overtly NPC it feels like a joke

I don't feel like watching this trash video. Could someone compile the list of """things men shouldn't wear""" from the video, please?

fuck celebrities and their opinions

Attached: celeb opinions.jpg (734x604, 63K)

Dr. Doom knew how to dress.

Agree about cloaks. The Arabic "bisht" is based.

looks like she has downs

Kek, this video also keeps showing up in my recommended lists.

Just dont fucking exist

Attached: 1541080637532.jpg (640x668, 47K)

>doesn't mention fedoras, wolf t-shirts, anime t-shirts, or trench coats

whew, I'm safe

honestly this is just common sense. you would have to be an autist to wear a deep v or shorts that go below the knees. the only thing close I have to what she said is a black LV belt but I only wear it with jeans so you can't see it.

that's a dude btw, he goes by the name of pauline

>pinky rings
>lots of cologne
>shorts below the knees

i see black people wearing that stuff all the time. this bitch is racist.

>waaaaah not wearing socks with sandals is TOO HARD
honestly when i see a guy wearing things like how she describes i think they're retarded too

you faggot men don't wear jewelry
NPC's get laid dork
I remember I wanted to get a fedora in sixth grade. It was in this skateboarding magazine called CCS. My dad said no. Thank God.
she is not ugly, see pic related
he looks like a fucking jackass
oh jeez
she is sexy as fuck
she literally is a celebrity stylist. she dresses Jon Hamm who is considered to be one of the best dressed men on earth.
>ugly
I like football and I have one gameday polo that I wear to the stadium. that's it.
lol I guarantee you smell like a gym shower

Attached: ashley-weston.jpg (600x400, 154K)

>old ditry shoes

my shoes have literally holes in them i won't give the jews a penny

Fuck this bitch. Inbred looking fuck

i agree with her on most things except for the piercings, sandals and cologne maybe

Shes pretty much right about everything besides old shoes and belt buckles

>taking advice from someone who looks like THAT
LMAO

she's right about all of it

retard go pay for some woman's dinner

She's not exactly the best dressed..

Why should I care what some dumb whore thinks

>Gaudy rings
Nope. I don't like jewelry to begin with
>Cologne
Nope
>Socks with sandals
Shooby/10 would never
>No sandals
Fuck you, I live in the South East where until the dead ass of winter it's uncomfortably hot and humid 24/7
>Past knee shorts
Nope
>Old shoes
Mine or old and a little worn but they don't look it as I don't use them for outside shit.
>Cartoon boxers
Nope
>Brand shirts
Nope.
>Baggy clothes
Nope
>Tank tops
Not unless I'm working out
>Skinny jeans
I exercise too often to be able to fit them
>Pointy shoes
Nope
>V-Necks
Nope
>Belt buckle memes
Nope
>Leather bracelets
I don't wear them but I like them. They have a rugged look
>Elongated shirts
Nope
>Soul patch
Nope but it can look good
>Crocs
Kek no
>Piercings
No, never
>Short sleeve hoodies
I'll wear a sleeveless hoodie if I'm working out and it's a bit cold
>Dress shoe memes
No

But I'm gay as fuck so.

Nothing she said seemed that controversial to me. I'd say 19 out of the 21 things she mentioned are things I also personally find repulsive, especially the gaudy rings which remind me of like obese 60 year old slavic immigrants. I'm a 30 year old boomer, so don't attack me for being a woman.

Kill yourself please, people who defend that woman deserve to die

>Be yourself, just be confident
>But don't, do this, do that

Fuck it. I've found the secret robots - do whatever the fuck you want, and make sure you have confidence doing it. If you dress like shit but still act confident and not like a fucking weirdo, you will still get by.

yes good goy buy new shoes every month.

>dont wear facial piercings

Fuck off

She should've just said
>dress like a cia nigger
It's the best way anyone can dress because you look good and the cia nigs won't bother you

Attached: image.png (1100x1350, 837K)

what an ugly mutt, these women really need to be smacked

>dab cologne on wrists and neck

I spray my shirt 3 times in the chest so as to not fuck up my skin.

I wear these shoes every day. They are fairly worn out AND have sneaker soles. oh no.

Attached: 4_65e08aed-6eb6-4f0e-81c5-b1c94cb2412a_large[1].jpg (480x480, 54K)

Can someone list the things? I don't want to look a woman talk.

look in the thread my dude

Went through all 21 items on her blacklist.

I don't wear any.

Why can't literally all of you pass that? Just don't dress like a juvenile faggot and you're good to go.

Alternatively, tell me what among her list is unreasonable.

What does she say/mean about cologne, brand shirts, v-necks, piercings, sandals, old shoes and dress shoes? I have no opinion on these but that list doesn't really make it clear what she's saying. If a man was talking I'd watch the video and explain a bit more in my post describing the list.

This feel!! My man!!!!

>Cologne
She meant over use / general use.
>Brand shirts
She meant shirts that are just plastered with a company brand
>V-Necks
Deep V-Necks in general
>Piercings
She roasts any kind of male piercing
>Sandals
Wearing sandals in general outside of pools / beaches
>Old Shoes
She roasts guys who wear old, dirty, and/or worn out shoes
>Dress Shoes
The new meme of dress shoe / sneaker combos

>14k likes 16k dislikes
>everyone's asshurt in the comments
I don't get it it, was just common sense stuff and gay or niggery stuff I've never actually seen anyone wear.

>She meant over use / general use.
Like wearing cologne whenever you go out? What's wrong with that? If you're a professional then some cologne could make sense if you're not drenched in it, gives you a certain aura, probably.
>She meant shirts that are just plastered with a company brand
Don't think I've seen anything like that except like Gucci stuff where it's the icon in a pattern.
>Deep V-Necks in general
Regular V-Necks seem fine but deep v-necks are a bit much, even if you're fit it makes you look really flamboyant. Women wear the same shit though for attention.
>She roasts any kind of male piercing
Why? I don't want piercings but they seem whatever if it's a single ear piercing. Is this all just her personal opinion?
>Wearing sandals in general outside of pools / beaches
It's pretty necessary in really hot areas but I can see that.
>She roasts guys who wear old, dirty, and/or worn out shoes
If there's bad wear and tear that's different, thought she might've meant just out of fashion/chronologically old shoes.
>The new meme of dress shoe / sneaker combos
That's a thing?

>all these butthurt incels itt
that's a "yikes" from me
only proves that she's right 100%

PROTIP: if you're attractive, it doesn't matter what you wear

PROTIP: if you aren't attractive, it doesn't matter what you wear

what if some random dude made a video about the 21 things that women should never wear? i guarantee there would be infinite news articles and tweets and reports made to youtube about misogyny and body shaming that would ensue

> "celebrity male stylist"

imagine being a male actor or model or celebrity and this shrill voiced cunt is telling you what clothes to wear? fucking ridiculous. mega sage

Attached: 1540737771147.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

These are all reasonable. Did you get assblasted because you only just realised you look like a fool?

>don't wear baggy clothes
Explain niggers then

this is normiedom in its entirety

People have all made mistakes, myself included.

Somehow I don't match any of these.

Nah, I either wear a sweatershirt with dad jeans or a full kit black tracksuit. All my friend and colleagues dress in the same shit way (some of the uberneckbeard devs outright wear metal tees and baggy cargo shorts) I also have a endomorphic body at 6'3 and caring about fashon is really hard/pointless- they just don't make clothes for me and I'm a virginal loser so I don't really have someone to look good for anyways.

I do/have 14 things mentioned in the video.
pretty good.

>What does she say/mean about cologne
Same with the women who bathe in the shit, it is fine to use but don't reek of the stuff or use it as a substitute for bathing like the Victorian era.

>brand shirts, v-necks, piercings, sandals, wornout dirty shoe,s and fake dress shoes
All these are shit.

Nope expect for my neon yellow Crocs i wear with my polos and kaki shorts when Im forced to go socialize.

>mass replying
>shit taste in women

Attached: 1526156164331.jpg (600x791, 82K)

>mass replying but not actually give a shit about the replies
Is there anything more annoying than this? gd attention whores.