Can bodyweight squats and lunges make your ass bigger? I don't want to pay for the gym

Can bodyweight squats and lunges make your ass bigger? I don't want to pay for the gym.

Attached: Destiny-Stephens-695735.jpg (620x413, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/p/squat-progression.html
instagram.com/p/BstifwSBM0H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post tits

>can?
yes

>will?
no

>squats

Wish this whole "squats will make your ass big" meme would fucking end.

Deadlifts. Deadlifts work your glutes/ass out. So will lunges.

Deadlifts and lunges. Do high reps (8-10 for deadlift, 12-15 for lunges). Go up in weight steadily, enough so that when you reach the last rep for each set (I recommend 5 sets for both), you're not in pain or pathetically struggling.

Barbells are intimidating and I would have to go to the gym for that anyway. I do dumbbell reverse lunges (forward ones fuck my knees up)
?

Yes, but your progress will be limited

>Barbells are intimidating
fuck you

Attached: 9F5197AA-6C06-4FDA-B363-38F9849B0CCF.png (785x757, 123K)

So should I just pay for the gym?
Barbell section is always full of huge guys who look like experts, every time I go there I can feel the "oh look it's a noob" judgement. And to make matters worse last time I went there I failed to work out how to raise the rack and had to call for help with everyone watching me.

Buy some dumbells. They're cheap.
Post pics when you become a braphog, sweetie.

Having a big butt is genetic.

>uncertainty
>helplessness
>wants a big butt

You're a tranny/trap, aren't you

If you want to become heavier on the lower body, do squats for the thighs. Deadlifts, squats (and I'd recommend standing oblique crunch with weights) will tighten your core and make it appear as if your hips are wider than they actually are.

if you are a woman, they aren't looking at your lift technique. The only time they do that is when you are lifting big weights.
Everyone was new once, every one is an adult at the gym. Unless you are working out in a grade school gym, your insecurities are pointless.

Yes , it will lift your ass and make it bigger. But not too much, dont dream to big. Genetics play a huge role.

Lunges, hip thrusts, GHR and L/Clean/Snatch. Everthing else is lower priority or less efficient at building ass, if you insist on squatting please do split squats.

*DL

>dat pic
Brehs... I will do literally ANYTHING within the confines of the law to tap that brapper. Please tell me how I swear I’ll do it.

this guy is correct, this is for sure a trap.

What do you think her ass smells like?

p-post tits or gtfo

>Can bodyweight squats and lunges make your ass bigger? I don't want to pay for the gym.
yes providing you train for hypertrophy.
sets of between 6 - 12 reps with a between 30 - 90 seconds rest between. once you hit 12 reps progress to a more difficult exercise.

startbodyweight.com/p/squat-progression.html

instagram.com/p/BstifwSBM0H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Stop being cheap

First time I've seen someone recommend Olympic lifts for ass hypertrophy.
Curious to know the reasoning.

youre projecting

read what brett contreras has on the topic

>I failed to work out how to raise the rack

Wh-what? What did he mean by this? Is this bait?

>every time I go there I can feel the "oh look it's a noob" judgement
The only thing people maybe care about is how much time you're taking up on the equipment that they might want to use.

No maybe firm a little but no

yes if you are doing more than 5 reps

Attached: IMG_20171020_201920356.jpg (2268x4032, 1.76M)

Final answer: Maybe?

Your progress would be incredibly slow, and your ass would not see noticeable gains.

Maybe find some heavy bricks or something and hoist em overhead if you don’t want to gym

Also do lunges

Attached: 3A80E803-695B-40F0-9552-21A583D980FC.png (540x360, 49K)

okay they work

but does anyone who's male here do them?

the fuck do you care if other men do them, are you that insecure? You want strong ass you do it. Simple

im genuinely curious if people here incorporate them into their routine

no that would be gay of course. You dont want other men thinking you're a fag do you?

>Barbell section is always full of huge guys who look like experts, every time I go there I can feel the "oh look it's a noob" judgement.
ask the "experts" there if you wanna know something, i think Jow Forums would agree that 99% of men would be pleased if some woman came up to them and said "hey, excuse me but im knew to the gym and you look like you know what you're doing. would you mind helping me out?"

how didnt that cross your mind?

I do them after squats every time. Even bring a little pad with me too, pic related. Only thing that people get annoyed at is the setup. Need to stack a couple plates or dumbbells on either side of the bench if you wanna do any real weight with them. Otherwise you’re gonna be sliding all over. Course if your gym has something else you could use to do them on other than a bench that would be ideal.

Attached: 3B2938CD-9217-4691-9AE3-7CD71ED0597B.jpg (425x283, 20K)

my gym just remodeled and introduced a pretty extensive women's room. they have a designated hip thrust installation there but im not sure of its women only desu

Just go over, load up like 3 plate and do some. If they give you crap tell them to put one in the men’s area.

Best exercises for your legs and ass- Romanian deadlift, romanian split squats and step ups. If you want to add barbell, add hip thrusts. This is unironicaly non-negotiable. Squats and deadlifts are for people who want to lift some heavy ass weight.

Attached: ksj5r6j.png (539x541, 611K)

I do. I simply don't give a fuck about what other people think and it's the single best exercise for glutes. Tbf I'm not dyel, so no one is going to fuck with me.

I climbed Everest and lost 30lbs... hell of a lot of that was in my glutes. My gf was sad, so yeah, put in the work.

Attached: 1542057735397.jpg (552x690, 41K)

The real question is can i get a tight smol ass from lightweight squats?

Attached: 5C0BF156-725F-4A9D-90F3-D59116C28483.jpg (466x750, 61K)

The worst thing that could possibly happen is someone records you and posts it to this Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum.

Attached: 6799FDEC-A968-400B-BD0A-933180DABAEC.jpg (650x1154, 98K)

>I climbed Everest
Very cool, but it's like 50k $ isn't it?

>last time I went there I failed to work out how to raise the rack and had to call for help with everyone watching me.
so this is what it's like being an autistic girl

Knife and a dark alley. Work on your cardio

Shave off eyebrows

I do them
But i am gay so...

I personally incorporate body weight lunges at the end of my leg workouts with some core work. Originally I did it holding a plate, but found out I get better growth off light weight amrap for those