You fuckers brainwashed me and ruined my life, are you happy?

You fuckers brainwashed me and ruined my life, are you happy?

I had a sweet and beautiful girlfriend for over two years, but in the last months I couldn't stop thinking about her NOT VIRGIN condition, you somehow put me that meme deep into my brain and I start treating her like shit telling things like "if you wouldn't gave away your virginity now we would be married"

Yesterday, all hell break to loose... since I was obsessed with the virginity thing, she drunkenly told me she gave her virginity to a random guy from a club and she will always regret it

I just couldn't stand it anymore, just imagining her laying in bed with other guy, first time naked, that guy dick entering my girlfriend vagina destroying her hymen, the pain and intimacy of that first trust, the drop of blood, her innocence taking away for the first time, was too much, I should had be the one, no a damn random chad from a club...

My heart was racing, I was never so mad and anger in my life, she became a worthless whore in my eyes I hated her so much, I felt cucked, used, abused, an horrible indescribable feeling...

I ended up my relationship, even with her saying "please no, I love you with all my heart, why?" and crying rivers... now I am super lonely again, probably I won't ever find another girl interested in me again, are you happy?

Attached: virgin.jpg (945x574, 62K)

You actually belive what r9k tells you ?

Attached: lachen.gif (700x704, 295K)

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GOT A GF ONCE YOU GO DO IT AGAIN

You did the right thing user.
benis

Attached: 1541751655042.png (625x1215, 290K)

I wish, but not I am a sick robot
it was just pure luck

I remember asking God even tho I don't believe, to give me someone, begging and crying... somehow that someone appeared, it was a one chance and I ruined

I am too retard to let you guys influence my thoughts, who the fuck cares about stupid virginity the important thing was she chose and loved me, I ruined it all

literally this
you're a retard if you take anything from here to real life

how did a betafag like you get a gf
hori sheit imagine deliberately making ur gf reminisce her past sexual encounters lol

guess I am that stupid and easily influenciable

Back to India you illiterate troglodyte

Ask for her back then dumbass. If you both loved each other there should be no issue. Just promise to make it up to her or something like a trip to Japan.

by literally a miracle
I asked God, with all my body and soul (if there is any) and somehow this girl appeared in my life
now I am condemned to loneliness forever

quack quack cuck

I see. Well, did you at least ask if your wiener was bigger?

I am a Slovenian robot, English is not my first not my second not my third language

She would be a whore, even if this is a bad larp for trolling reasons.
Being a retarded teen, alone and drunk in a club talks about more about the persons than normies would like.

But no! Sorry reddit! She was an angel, an inocent angel taken by a bad evil man! We should be grateful of being Stacy 5th backup plan, we are obviously the best one of the other 4!
Now go raise your womans sons robots! Dont be a bunch of misogynist CIScums!!!

>my girlfriend was such a gargantuan whore that literally lost her virginity to a random guy that picked her up in a club. Not a long-term relationship, not a highschool fling, an actual one-night-stand with a random chad.

The fact that you wanted to marry that person and are now mad at Jow Forums for ruining it, tells a whole bunch about you.

Why are you sad user you did the right thing

This OP is a lie. No way a virgin guy wouldn't know exactly who and under what circumstances his gf lost her virginity after 2 months much less two years.

>Caring about how a roastie became a roastie
What a cuck

IKR but she loved me and she wanted to be with me, that is what should matter, right?

but I thought exactly like you, maybe I could accept it if it was with a long term boyfriend or a friend from her school, but a random chad, man that was too much... you understand me, don't you?

at the same time virginity is nothing, is just a stupid thing we worship, I fucked up

OP, just think of all the strange dick she's gonna have now. Bet she bought some new outfits and lacy panties and bra and hitting the club tonight.

Nothing more exciting than offering myself after another guy broke my heart.

is 100% real sadly
we never talk about past sexual relationship (I hadn't any anyway)
but this year reading this fucking shit board almost everyday and all the women virginity topics, is like I wake up and I start digging, then I couldn't handle the truth

Why would it matter if she was a virgin or not? You werent a virgin, and you cant possibly be so self entitled to believe that what a person does before she even knows you should effect your relationship, right?

What a stupid way to live your life.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE
you are all sick
I am out of this shit, is a wasting time nightmare, that only depress me and put bad stuff in my head, please ban me I will never come back to this shithole
good luck and please remember to kill yourself all of you ASAP

>chadpilled
Does it make you feel better that I don't even remember that bitch? Reeeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: chadcat.gif (200x125, 426K)

>stacypilled
You sound great. Please never stop being a slut.

I hope this is real because if it is her heartbreak is going to send her to another man's bed to get fucked and you'll eventually regret your stupid decision and try to get her back. And then you'll get to deal with her having taken even more dick than before lmao

No idea why the fuck anyone would take anything from Jow Forums seriously. It's full of incels and any time people who actually know anything about something speak up they're told to fuck off. Reap what you sow faget

She wasnt a virgin. So what?

>stacypilled
Ooops I messaged the wrong person. meant you lols! You sound great, please never stop being a slut.

R9k, not even once.

Just say no kiddies

Good user. Let the hate flow through you.

How the fuck did you let the internet break you? Gullible retard

Sorry I took your ex's virginity not sorry LOL

at least your over it bro consider her a practice bitch
now you can go out and fuck girls without the weight of purity on you because your impure to

Attached: 1530155221286.png (500x422, 115K)

I have one rule and one rule only: If I'm a virgin she has to be a virgin. If I fucked other women I don't mind if she fucked a few other men. So far I've fucked no women so I gotta get laid before I even think of finding a potential wife.

To thy own self be true. I don't agree your slut tag but don't want to argue it gets nowhere. However, I do know what works after a break up to make me feel a little better.

I don't feel sorry for you at all, but for the girl who's heart you broke with your autism.

This will make the used up roasties ITT absolutely butt blasted.

Oh sorry if that offended you not my intention. I just like the fact you're not ashamed to admit this is what often happens.
I had a girl who I treated pretty badly who slept with a guy the same day we split up. Part of me hated her for it, a big part of me wanted to give her a high five.

Attached: 123444aadfaf.jpg (384x600, 55K)

>brainlet thought she wasn't sleeping around while his beta ass wasn't around

Attached: 1525023978177.jpg (400x388, 82K)

Baste op, women need to know that they don't get to be whores and get away with it, fucking cunts think they get the best of both worlds.

Losing your virginity to a stranger, women are retarded and men are vile. Fuck humans I want to kill every last one.

You are a literal cuck.
>yeah my ex took a dick and he nutted in her the day we broke up but it was so cool I wanted to high five her
I bet you wanted to eat her out afterwards too you faggot

Settle down incel. Your tantrum is cringe and bluepilled

Well you force us to go elsewhere. All your waiting for the right moment for months and months to ask us out or your sick sexual past interrogation despite loving you. Then to top it all you call me a whore right after having sex with me and break up. If you don't want me there are PLENTY of men that jump at the chance of my embrace.

Have fun dating your hand tonight while another man has his hands on me.

user, there is no timer on love. If you fucked up you need to get in your hands and knees and apologize to her with every ounce of your being. If she loves you, she'll take you back and ask you not to apologize. This is what love is about, you make mistakes and love through your problems.

My tantrum is baist and blackpilled, the truth is that no man will ever get to have a woman of his own, and if you have morals like me, then any woman you end up with will get to have you all to herself, and will always say how much she regretted losing her virginity before finding you.

>Sex isn't special honestly it doesn't matter that I'm not a virgin
>I really like that you're a virgin user, I like getting to have you all to myself, I'm sorry I'm not special like you

Yeah fuck you you hypocritical whore bitch, to think I almost fell for the love meme with you

>brainlet
incel fails to interpret "treated pretty badly".
>more incel rage.
i'll spell it out. i was already fucking another girl hence the break up. i know the idea of two girls to you is mind blowing.
inb4 sperg gtfo normie. this board is pure lulz.

Attached: blowkiss.gif (400x225, 1.35M)

You did good user, and we are proud of you, in time you will realize that this was the right thing to do.

I'm going to defend user high 5. He's looking past his butthurt and understands if my heart is ripped out by someone I love because of something that happened before we met its logical I may give the appearance of it not bothering me by having sex with someone else and the temporary comfort of having someone inside me.

Fuck this filthy beta faggot. A bullet to the brain is all you get while I'm fucking your girlm

You did the right thing. It's never easy to do the right thing. Go fuck yourself, I know you're lying.

If you have sex with someone that isn't your husband, then you're cheating on a potential husband. You will never have the pleasure of being someone else's, no one will ever try to keep you around, you're a whore, you're a dime a dozen. No man will ever make any special effort to keep you around. Enjoy your lonely life, whore.

A random guy from club? You definitely did the right thing. She would have been a bad wife/mother.

Holy shit! I hope you suffer most than anybody on Earth you stupid stinking faggot. Allowing Jow Forums to dictate what gurl you must have... What a loser.

i think i love you femanon. but's let's be honest we probably shouldn't tease them with things they can never understand. let's stop now before one of them blows up his school.
one more high five! Waboooosh!!!

Attached: 2jhjqwr.jpg (500x413, 15K)

what a fucking idiot. you deserve it you dumb fuck for taking anything seriously you read here

>Wahoooo!!!
Yup, you definitely ate out her creampie.

girls (female) wash themselves regularly. the old couch and bed never get washed properly (by most owners) and get funky.

You've obviously never met a fembot

> 53 replies
> 29 posters

Oh boy! Did some roast get toasted with this thread? Top kek.

its op replying to himself over and over again

>you're cheating on a potential husband
You know, this would anger me before but now I understand that a small penis=small mind happens to be a fundamental truth, both avoidable. All I have to do is try men out for size until I find the one that fits.

This. Realize pic related is the average person on here shilling memes, and realize that he is trolling you. Its all a big meme, no one but literal schizophrenics and clinically insane people beliebe in that shit. You got trolled until now, nothing to do about that, but you can prevent getting trolled in the future by not fucking believing ANYTHING you read here.

Attached: UglyNerd.jpg (480x359, 32K)

What the fuck? Did I break this incel? Can I get a retard whisperer over here to tell me what this fuckwit is trying to say?

I'm not an incel, I lost my virginity at 16. You don't have to make shit up because I called you a cuck tho

No one will ever trust you. You will never experience true love. But hey, I'm guessing you've had a couple of abortions, maybe a miscarriage or two, the dead baby graveyard that is your vagina probably gives off an evil aura that men will soon learn to avoid like the plague, once you hit 22 and cease to be as pretty as you thought you were. All those drugs and fatty foods are going to catch up to you, whore.

You did good man, try not to worry too much about it, lots of other girls out there, you'll eventually find someone else.

I was dating some stupid cunt as well that at some point told me she lost her virginity to a guy she was living with for a while before.
>they weren't dating
>said they were just ''friends''
>she tried to kill herself at one point by jumping off the balcony
>he catches her during the last second
>then she claims she didn't care about whatever else would happen or was happening
>so she just thought she'd let him to whatever he wanted to her as a way of ''repaying'' him for letting her live in their house's spare room until she gets her own life back in place
I felt exactly the same as you do. I actually pushed through with it but for weeks I just couldn't stop but think about what you describe as well (and i wasn't even browsing Jow Forums back then to say that i was indoctrinated or anything) needless to say tho, she was actually starting to cuck me at one point, spent more time talking to this other guy and shit so I just broke up with her before hell broke loose.

Attached: 1537980726696.png (583x527, 763K)

>the truth is that no man will ever get to have a woman of his own
In muslim countries you're either a virgin or you're married, there is no in between for the most part.

the whores are stoned to death as well, muslims as based af

yep, small penis=small mind

but, no abortions and I have experienced true love already and he cheated on me after he took my virginity. Seems to me its men that cannot be trusted because I kept my legs closed except for him while we were together.

I got really excited about this image being a bunch of rice on a girl, turns out it was just flowers.

I've never been quite this disappointed with an image.

lmao good job ruining it retard
you know she is allowed to have life experience same as you right?
you are petty and she is better off now

You're totally a fucker.
I explain this: Your entire close mental connection with an already innocent person, not the one she was in the past, destroys the physical factor. And this physical factor has absolutely no meaning, harm to health, and whatever shitt you can and YOU WANT come up with youself. It reminds me of the complete behavior of omega, which is important to show at least some influence in something to close the internal complexes. In this case, these complexes break down on the closest person, are higher than this girl and your love. I can not believe that you are. This is complete rot in your soul.

I really hope your gf will found another good person for happy life.

>this is what virgins believe
I slept with a Muslim girl who wore the headscarf before. Virgin. Liked playing with my cum and having me suck her little brown tits. She's married now last I heard and either he doesn't know or it wasn't an issue.

this is your brain on Jow Forums and Jow Forums

lmaoing at ur life OP

Hey Tsuki, how are you?

Why would you wish this guy on any girl, especially his nice exgf? OP is an asshole.

But let me guess, if she chose YOU first then she isn't a whore.

She was obviously just using you. Women are just whores and tricks, I don't understand why normals put them on a pedestal and bow down.
Just think, what if she did it again? Fuck a random guy? Her ability to pair bond was damaged by having previous partners, so it's not too big a stretch to think that she would cheat. Of course, your ability to pair bond is also damaged, assuming you fucked her. May as well not hurt anyone else.

>probably I won't ever find another girl interested in me again, are you happy?

You will never have my sympathy normie

imagine being OP
imagine fucking up your life because of some garbage you read on Jow Forums
did you think that coming to a board full of people with depression and no friends would yield good relationship advice for you?
welcome buddy you'll fit right in

Attached: e0d.jpg (412x398, 84K)

what were you going to do, marry her, you stupid cuckold?

Attached: 1527629116619.jpg (619x267, 36K)

well, yeah, logically. are you retarded?

It's your own fault coming here as a norme and being subjected to redpill truths. Jow Forums is for incels, virgins, loners, cyborgs and other unwanted people for a reason.

Normies out!

she's better off without a retard like you.

KEK
Riddle me this blue pilled cucks:
A woman is literally incapable of feeling real love.
A womans """love""" stems fom a purely selfish place, a man has to be a shit ton of thing before a woman falls in """love""" he has to be high status, have lot of money etc.
And if he dares to show weakness the woman cringes and instantly loses respect and """love""" for the man.
A mans love is pure, selfless, he just want the woman to be a woman, nothing more, cute, cuddly, etc If a woman shows weakness we want to hug them and never let go.
Woman are literally demons.

Shoo shoo, jewish psyop faggot. Your brainwashing has no power here

If i hadn't of experiencea reality you might be able to convince me.

who is tsuki ?
why did you tag me for no reason you madman ?

Attached: wiredLogInNew_512px_06.gif (512x512, 17K)

You're Nothing but a uselessness brain dead vagina. It's cute that you think you have worth tho. Some day you'll figure there are 3 billion other vags on the planet and youre not special. But until then.. Have fun being delusional nigger cunt.

kek this incel is absolutely seething

i mean if she was legit fucked by some random dude in a club then she really isnt gf material

Men don't love they possess and their major incentive to possess if for sex only and why they become so violent if the woman was ever touched by another man. It doesn't have to be intercourse but if they kissed another man and perhaps desired them. Let me highlight one point. It is the possibility of a woman ever having desired another man that makes a man crazy.

and yet, despite there being 3 billion cunts out there not one desires you. Think of that a moment. Not one woman wants you to have them and the only way you will have one is to force her.

not him but who cares what women want? women are retarded

I hope this is real.
Congrats, you have successfully uncucked yourself!

Attached: yorke_improved.jpg (320x240, 64K)

if it didn't matter to you then you shouldn't have done it dumbo

lmaoing @ your life

And men? Either anal retentive eunuchs or knuckle dragging brutes

Not our fault, you're clearly misogynist.

i thought you were retarded until the
>she drunkenly told me she gave her virginity to a random guy from a club
part. i wouldve done the same. dont cuck yourself mate

stop blaming hateful retards for that. take her back, maybe there is still a chance. tell her you're sorry and that you had a weird obsession and that it was a huge mistake and that you don't really give a fuck. honestly, why is it such an issue, is virginity a fucking value or something? everyone makes mistakes in various areas of their life, so she maybe made a mistake in this area, it wasnt an ideal way to get introduced into the world of sex, but it was ultimately her choice and it does not define her personality. get a grip mate, if you like her, go get her

>your past does not define your personality
>the choices you made do not define your personality
What did user mean by this?

Don't listen to newfags. You did good. Pro tip she wasn't actually sorry for fucking chad. She was sorry becuase you were upset. She would fuck 10 guys without regret unless someone shamed her for it.