Tfw all the trap shilling made me want a cute trap friend to cuddle and maybe kiss with

>tfw all the trap shilling made me want a cute trap friend to cuddle and maybe kiss with
Still wouldnt fuck one though

Attached: 1446314633915.jpg (213x255, 8K)

I'll be that friend

Ew, gross.
Do you realise that what you're attracted to is still a female, you just happen to be on Jow Forums so I guess you don't have too much luck with them so you settle on an alternative?
Why would you kiss with a trap and play pretend instead of accepting your lonely existence and saving the last bit of your pride?
With a dick.

>tfw no gf to force me into a trap and the cuddle w me
sounds like we have somewhat similar problems

>saving the last bit of your pride with a dick.
What

kys u fag
originoodles

Where do u live
orig

Thats just femdom

yeah, and?
i wouldnt mind cuddling w/ a guy because i've got no gf to cuddle with either so it'd be better than nothing

US

Shan't be revealing state

>cute
>trap

Absolutely disgusting. Unironically kill yourself you freak.

>Shan't

Go back to r*ddit you mentally ill abomination

Hey man i didnt say i want to fuck them or even interact with them when not fully clothed. I just want a friend to cuddle with, aint nothing gay about that.

Yeah im in not the in the US, at most we can be discord friends
Wbu, where do you live?

Cuddling with men is gay.

i'm from finland, helsinki to be exact

No its not, having sex with men is gay. No sex=no gay. Many cultures have hugging and other forms of physical intimacy between men and they're all anti faggotry. Its only the w*st that declares you gay if you as much as look at a man

F1nns are the master race dont fag yourselves out of existance

meh, i still want a gf tbqh, and dont have any desired to actually fuck a guy let alone date one

This is a trap shill thread fren

Bit closer. Do you want to be internet friends?

sure i guess?
gib discord

>want a cute trap friend to cuddle and maybe kiss with
>Still wouldnt fuck one though

Why not fuck one if youre going to cuddle and kiss and accidently its pp.
>nigga, you gay.jpg

urafaget#9727
Cant talk right now though so keep that in mind

added ya
no worries, take ur time
do message me when u can so i wont forget tho

Which one is you? I got two adds.

I'm rhaptorne

I just want to gently hug them, play with their hair and lightly blow on the nape of their neck enough to make them twitch and gasp in adorable excitement. I also want to hug them from behind and pull them onto my lap while we play games together, then tickle them mercilessly and make them roll over in hysterics. I'd get them everywhere, making sure to lightly twirl my index finger over the back of their knee and their exposed navel, they wouldn't survive. I'd also make them coffee and force them to nuzzle my hand for food and be my make-shift pillow to squeeze when I'm angry.

Attached: Gabuuuu!.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Add me too :(

Why cant i just have a gf to do all of this to me
Society is a fuck

Added
Who are you in the thread

US user originally

Yeah nigga you definitely gay

Not gay, I just love making anons melt. I love inflicting enormous torment onto someone and denying them pleasure until they beg for it, then I go all out and give them the biggest thrill of their life, overpowering every sense until they are nothign but a mindbroke nbshell of their former self!!!!!

Attached: 343.jpg (640x359, 30K)

Hot originally original

Thats gay
orig

again i wish so much that a girl did this me but there really arent any girls into that kind of stuff

why cant i just be gay

relevant banner
I would enter a relationship with a "trap" to be honest

Attached: traps.png (300x100, 34K)

Go to there are hundreds of affection-starved virgin trannies that would kill themselves if you ever left them after a single sign of affection

>tfw no cute trap friend to fuck but not kiss

Attached: 1539259892176.jpg (518x592, 17K)

Faggot
Ori

its not gay if you dont kiss retard

Attached: smugbiri.png (561x590, 326K)

Dick in man butt=gay
No dick in man butt=no gay

I just want to kiss and snuggle with a cute femboy or trans girl

>trans girl
Stop

Are you at least cute or are you a manly man