Daily reminder that women support this

Daily reminder that women support this

Attached: 1538550107806.jpg (509x609, 49K)

I too as male will support this. Less competition.

Women are degenerates I am not surprised.

Poor kid is probably forced into this by virtue signaling parents

At this rate I'm guessing in twenty years time one third of all males will be sissified. The remaining two thirds will get all the women. It's a good thing indeed.

Thought this was some Jojo character from the thumbnail

And more high quality boipussy.

>women

>having to add original text because already knowing this comment won't be original

That or his parents were two disgusting queers, since that is apparently allowed now.

>Teeheehee, sorry betas. Stay in your lane, you worthless fucking genetic dead ends. uWu

Attached: huffpost-1000x600.png (1000x600, 711K)

When the incel posted this what did he mean by it?

TERFs hate this, probably more than you do.

You're right, one third will fuck the other third that are sissified. So only last third of true straight men will get all the women. win win

good, the more infighting and bitterness amongst liberals the better.

Probably that Huffpost and similar pro-trans scumfucks are functionally irl Reikoposters on a grand scale.

Nah. In reality the same guys fucking the sissies will have a large crossover into the group of guys fucking the women. You'll be left with even less.

The destruction of liberals is a dumb thing to see as the benefit, as opposed to having more opposition against the sexualization of children.

Daily reminder that incels and /lgbt/ support this.

Women don't like men that dip their dicks in other men, even sissies.

Which is how AIDS became a national epidemic, affecting both men and women regardless of their orientations.

>telling women about who you're fucking
hahahha I've fallen for this trap before. don't do this.