Be me

>be me
>be told on r9k I'll never get a gf, I'm an incel, etc
>meet Brazilian girl on discord sheltered by her dad (a virgin)
>fell in love with me so hard she's told her family about me, risked lots of disapproval
>coming over to Sweden to see me in a month when she gets vacation leave, despite dad's backlash
Just LOL at r9k's literal mind-poison. This forum sucks

Attached: 1529645102966.jpg (800x1120, 180K)

Good luck with your tranny aids

She got a nice bunda?
Or she's just a ape?

Attached: bonde.jpg (960x520, 62K)

Sweden YES!
Enjoy your mutt spawns

Actually we both are getting tested before fucking, not like either of us would have anything though. Just a security precaution.

He fell for the E girl meme.
my god you guys are pathetic.

Imagine wanting to date a girl on the internet.
nice hentai though, iwsh I could fap but my gay ass meds dont let me

Attached: megu finger up rude.jpg (600x600, 79K)

She's a nice 130 IQ european-looking brazilian.
Also I'm half finnish (half asian), so I'm not the purest either.

>brazillian
Have fun with aids libtard. Just watch her ask you to pay for her flight and youll do it. Its so sad. Dont be like this faggot, follow our lord elliot rodgers

And she equally fell for the E bf meme

You wouldn't be able to satisfy anime girls with your microdick, anyhow.

We're each paying for half since we both want it. And as I said, we're getting tested just in case.

>take IQ seriously
>european-looking brazilian
Good luck with your black tranny, you faggot.

Attached: 1540125131579.jpg (255x222, 12K)

How the fuck do you meet girls on discord?

>black tranny
Have I missed this meme?
We met on some random public discord server and started chatting. Discord.me is where I found the server.

kill yourself gunjy

>E-girlfriend coming to visit you herself
Keep believing that you stupid fuck, while you try to think of ways to spend your time with her and keep chugging money and your own time and sanity, she just doesn't care and when 1 month passes she'll just come up with some random excuse to why she can't come visit you anymore right now.

Attached: 1537981283633.jpg (850x638, 104K)

>keep chugging money
I'm broke dude

>brazilian
>pretend that you're being dominant
Good luck, she's probably just using you to escape from the country.

Attached: Dumbbbb.jpg (645x729, 41K)

She had some good prospects with going to university in new york, which is better for the career path she's chosen. But since she met me she wants to go to sweden now

yeah its funny.
I dont even want to have sex with my Waifu, I want to cuddle her.
all you 3DPD freaks think about is sex.
disgusts me.

>How the fuck do you meet girls on discord?
unironically treat them like shit long enough and they try go for you KEK.

>kill yourself gunjy
getting on disability soon, like meetings with a team of head doctors next friday.
ima try be comfy for a bit.

rather see others do it before I do myself in.

I could have got someone to live stream on R9K yesterday 100% ,but like the good person I am I got him to go into a pysch ward instead, wasted opportunity.

I just did it for good boi points, he gets out soon anyway and he still wants to die.
moralfagging didnt work it seems :)

Attached: my waifu Megumin (23).png (648x1023, 559K)

kill yourself gunjy originally

Are you the nigger who gives brooke and cvnta or whatever the fuck their names are,money to larp as your waifu?How much more pathethic can a human being get?Are yoi even considered human at this point?

Just end yourself, you fake waifuist. Stop switching waifus and put a bullet between your eyes

kek, enjoy getting cheated on and lied to op

Brazillians are DESPERATE to leave Brazil.

I'm Brazillian btw

>vara robot i sverige
hur fan lyckas man??? jag ser varre ut an eggman och far ligga ganska ofta (dock endast med berundansvarda enheter)

>ligg
Jag har fatt ligg jag med. Pratar inte om det. Jag menar att r9k sager att man ar vardelos om man inte ar chad

This isn't going to work out. You can act alpha online but can you do it in person?
>pure virgin woman is willing to travel across the world to meet someone she met online
This is not a good sign for the behavior of women.

ja men det ar minoriteten som sager sant. reiko och hans boggang kor psyop

She's really not that kind of person
Yes I'm pretty alpha, I'm the most confident person in the group most of the times. Call me a mentalcel always-was-a-chad but chad or not browsing r9k is toxic for the mind either way
She's had online relationships before (me too) and it's never been like this. She's never told her family, especially not her father. I was there in a video call when it all happened too so it's impossible to fake unless her whole family is in on it
Sant, sant. Antar att jag foll for psyop memen

>kill yourself gunjy
kill yourself FOR gunjy :)
what is sarcasm.
>Stop switching waifus
if you ever loved one 3DPD you cant love another one.
fuck off man I changed as a person

varfor skulle det vara svarare, eller mer otroligt, att vara robot i sverige an usa?

great. just what we need. more brown people in sweden