I'm from an Islamic country, we have the Sharia...

I'm from an Islamic country, we have the Sharia. Our society is basically what happens if you let incels run the country.
>girl in my neighborhood has premarital sex with her bf
>parents find out
>beat the shit out of her
>force her to drop her studies
>send her to Saudi and marry her off to some distant cousin of hers
>thats the last anyone ever heard from her

Please, westernanons, don't let incels get too much say. They will literally turn your country into a medieval shithole.
You have been warned.

Attached: 354563748564.png (225x225, 10K)

>Our society is basically what happens if you let incels run the country.
Not incels, just conservashits. Most christians in america love the idea of a sharia like society, but for christians.

Sounds like she deserved it.
Should have respected her boundaries.
Did her parents know she had a bf or did they only care once they knew that she had sex with him?

Attached: 1541090285810.png (900x900, 90K)

yep definitly shouldnt let incels run a country.

are you going to flee from your shithole country or stay there?
if you want to flee pls dont come to germany thanks

Attached: 1537866605141.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

you get back to Jow Forums you dummkopf

if anything OP deserves your place in society as he's not an entitled, hateful little shit, and you should be living under sharia

No, Germany welcomes you.

>incels baaaaad
You know that incel stands for involuntarily celibate, right? Basically a fancy word for virgins? Don't bully unhappy people.

They didn't know. In our society, you're not supposed to have a partner until you're married, so they had to keep it secret.

I don't intend to flee, but I have been to Germany as a tourist. Your country is fucking cold and dark, no offense.

Sounds based. Unfortunately, I've heard some of the Islamic women are assimilating a little too well into the modern German way of life and are unabashed whores, so it seems that degeneracy may spread.

Based moro, pls come to Spain and impregnate our mediterranean woman.

I thought the whole point of Western ideology was to have individual freedom of choice.
So, also the freedom to date whomever you want.
Over here, a girl is called a 'prostitute' if she is out in the streets after sunset, no matter what she does.
Honestly, I would rather have a society where everybody can choose to love and date whomever they want than this, but okay.

>implying preventing promiscuity is a bad thing
>implying controlling hypergamy is a bad thing

Attached: IMG_20180418_231359_851.jpg (568x479, 21K)

>this
people are so fucking stupid and use the term incel as a buzzword in any argument

Why do you incels always lie? Incel does not mean virgin. Virgins are nearly all volcels. Just a very small vocal group of virgins are incels.

incel means INVOLUNTARY virgins

based converting to Islam right now.

So you're telling me there was this disgusting worthless piece of shit that did a bad thing, and she was made to face the consequences of her actions? Sign me up. Where can we find some incels and how to put them in office? Sounds like a paradise. Islam is like the shittiest religion on earth and there has never been a single one that wasn't a bad person, but in many ways they have the right idea about things. Wish America would take some notes and start acting like a Christian country.

involuntary celibate, not virgin. Holy shit, how retarded are you? Why incel and not invir if it means what you wrongly think it means? Fucking hell, kys my man.

As soon as they get away from their smelly goat-fucking fathers/brothers/husbands they go on a sex spree. I'm "friends" (don't really like her for obvious reasons) with a Muslim girl who puts on the prayer robes and all that shit when her family comes to visit, and the rest of the time she's got boyfriends over, getting drunk and having sex with them. Literally rides the cock carousel with a different bf every week. And she's got a husband back in Sierra Leone.
And yes, she has made a pass at me too, I heard from my friend who fucked her that she has her clit removed. But she doesn't know that I want all Muslims out of my country and would kick her out given the chance. That's why I don't want to be too close to her. That and she's a dirty dirty whore.

Attached: 1439084101.png (633x758, 18K)

Real Christianity is superior to Islam, the problem is just that modern Christianity is cucked beyond belief. Meanwhile Islam is barbaric beyond belief. Real Christianity was a great medium between the two, a good balance. But it's dead, so now you have the two extremes of sissified and too barbaric to choose from.

All in all, modern "Christian"/secular countries are still far better, but there are a few good tidbits to take from Islamic culture.

you are clearly retarded. go to the community urself to see that they're fucking involuntarily VIRGINS. anyone who's had sex is a fucking normalfag

>Real Christianity

Attached: 14899233-beard-business-man-thumbs-down.jpg (1300x866, 84K)

Sharia for Jow Forums habibis

Attached: 8a182658fb514af446b2d59c25f5aa65130608f88e071bdd6f8e0ca6a1aa2d0a.png (1027x735, 1.04M)

uhh whats the problem? your whore neighbor should've kept her fucking legs closed. stupid sack of dogshit. she gets what she deserves. she should know whats expected of her in her culture. fucking roaster. hope her husband toasts her every night

>I'm from an Islamic country, we have the Sharia.

How's the weather in Sweden, user?

your real issue is that her bf was probably her cousin

>have simple rules in society
>decide to break them
>get btfo'd
what's the problem?

I don't get it but okay. Are you implying that modern, post-Israel, Judaized, Americanized Christianity is in any way comparable to what it's been throughout the rest of history?

If Jow Forums was muslim we wouldn't be having problems with all the roasties and trannies and normalfags and all that shit. Jihad on Jow Forums

It's sad how hateful people were to you. It's ok, Germany.

>

I'm going to fight against Islam as long as I can but if things keep going down the tubes I'll just embrace it some day. Only reason I don't like it currently really is because its not okay to drink alcohol but I might just be a bad Muslim like those lads from Dubai or Morocco and drink but adhere to everything else.

My life wouldn't be badly effected in any other way, in fact it might be improved somewhat.

Actually, sadly, there is often an even bigger problem in Muslim countries due to the fact that men are allowed to have multiple wives and marry younger. So the biggest, richest, most powerful Chadslims hoard wives before the betas are even able to try. This has always been a problem, with Sultans hoarding hundreds or even thousands of wives in a harem.
Why do you think it's always been easy to recruit extremists over there? Scores of sexually frustrated young men with no prospects in life, no way to find a wife and no way to advance a career.

That's why there is a lot of repressed homosexuality and they fuck goats.

Create our own branch of islam then, only monogamie, no pedophilia, and some frogs why not

>if /r9gay/ was a completely different group of people then....
smart post, cutie

>and then, the young boy gets on his hands and knees, with his backside facing up, so allah can make him his concubine

Holy fuck im sorry about that user.
Hope you can find a better life

Muslim incel detected. As a Paki I can say getting a girl is fucking easy. Barely anyone outside of rural areas even has multiple wives. Two tops. Not to mention if you're too autistic to get a wife your parents just hook you up with someone from your extended family.