Incel body, how fucked am I?

Incel body, how fucked am I?

Attached: 20181109_091702_stripped.jpg (476x1109, 109K)

Eat less, dammit

you can walk naked without committing any crime desu

You have nice hips maybe you should consider being a trap.

just fast until you are not longer fat and work on your forearms with one of these and focus extensively on delts

its sad seeing what food addiction does to people

I hope you make it OP

Attached: 20180618_131643.jpg (2576x1932, 1.38M)

its never too late to try and better yourself

probably fucked enough to have loose skin afterward if you do lose the weight but that's gonna take work and discipline

right now your torso looks like a monsters face

nothing that surgeries cannot solve
kinda looks like pepe you know
tits being eyes and imagination filling the rest

super fucked, im not as far gone as you but the effects of obesity stayed after losing a good part of the weight

Have you ever set foot in a gym?

Attached: e1151b5.png (939x1405, 1.08M)

Damn nigga, even your jugs resemble classic protruding incel eyes.

Attached: CeJ2Hsx.jpg (800x1106, 231K)

Side/ profile shot. I want to die because I'm too far gone.

Attached: Snapchat-654730752.jpg (1080x1920, 481K)

how old are you?
start now and you wont regret it later. you can probably conceal it

there's a bunch of loose skin there you definitely need plastic surgeries
try to make a gofund or whatever. create a sob story

lmao does this actually work? if it does im amused people dont report the shit out of the fundraising

tfw your belly looks like a happy face

Attached: Happy.jpg (110x207, 6K)

I've seen some stupid shit being funded, like an afro american raising 100k pretending to be a reformed republican in need to pay uni debt
but she didn't even go to uni I suppose she's gonna get arrested

definitely attempt to lose the weight

better to look shitty naked and good in clothes than just shitty all the time

Tell us how did it come to be like this user

you should probably get a bra you need better support.

>definitely attempt to lose the weight
no shit sherlock, watch out we got an M.D over here
op at this point dont worry about stuff like that, focus on your personal health

nice hips, already has tits. should trap 100%

Damn how much soi do you have to consume to wind up with a body like this?

You don't speak for me.
Antidepressants caused me to gain fuck tons of weight and they also cause me to always be hungry.

how come some fat people just look like walking kegs and other fat people are like playdough monsters

pedantic moron

there's a presupposition that OP like a lot of people is wondering if it's even worth it because he'll just end up looking shitty with bags of loose skin hanging off everywhere.

at the end of the day it's encouragement and it doesn't matter

and health isnt concerning?
whatever floats your boat

to a lot of people, it isn't

they feel like if they can never look good and have good self-esteem, they don't care what their health is like

OP you have a nice pair of man tits

so sad
thoughts and prayers

Stop eating. Eat like once a day in the afternoon and go out and walk.

attaboy
this

become a chubby trap

That overhang of fat is called a panniculus. If you lose the weight, it will turn into a pannus (sagging skin) which should be surgically removed.

Just stop ruining yourself and you'll be fine.

>"for the love of god, just end me already"

Attached: Capture.png (267x320, 176K)

Your tits and belly kinda look like Pepe lol

You look like that worm guy with all the books from that old meme

You look youg enough to lose the weight.

Start a healthy life style and you'll lose the weight. But more importantly you'll feel better and save. Yourself from diabetes and heart disease in your mid to late adult life.

Don't worry too much about saggy skin, as it will definitely look better than you look now.

That being said your health is more important than your looks.

You can become healthy!

Attached: 02-Most-Inspirational-Weight-Loss-Transformations-of-2017_courtesy-Tyler-Whitman.jpg (640x799, 54K)

Try cutting down on carbs, you don't have to get rid of them completly, but try to limit it to only healthy carbs(fruit, honey)

Eggchad is not an incel.

>fruit, honey
>healthy carbs
as far as your liver is concerned, all sugar is created equal

That face just needs a nose.

Genetics, when I was fat I had tits and love handles but no big round belly. Even now those two parts are the hardest for me to burn fat off of.

You need weight loss, then surgery, then testosterone and exercise. Unfortunately (((they))) would rather give male hormones to mentally ill women than to men with actual hormonal problems.

Fucking gross tbhfamalamadingdong.

Attached: 1536797354554.jpg (480x480, 48K)

You aren't big enough

fantasyfeeder.com

origamio

Wow those women are so terrible for not being attracted to that amirite xD incels unite!

shit, that happened to me on mirtazapine

Nobody said that women are terrible for not being attracted to giant upright worms.

First time I've seen someone refer to that place here. Really great site though, the erotica is superb

fasting will solve your problems the quickest
first day will be okay, second hell, third better, fourth you will either not feel hungry at all or just a little.
Stop when you reach your desired weight or the hunger returns (if you don't, you'll loose muslce tissue).
when you start eating again, go on a keto diet and intermediate fasting (when you only eat during a decided time window). Don't think that keto is bad (you still get to eat stuff like meat, cheese, bacon, butter and all those delicious foods except you can't eat sweets or any carbs at all).
also when on a keto diet, avoid fruit. Even though it seems "healthy" it's really just some sugar and water (you're much better off eating a lot of vegetables for your vitamins and nutrients).

this is what you will look like if you lose weight

loose skin and acne from hormones being fucked

Attached: meforfit1.jpg (1440x2560, 1.5M)

boi you have a decent frame you're just a fucking fatty. Intermittent fasting and you will feel a lot better.

you're still fat dude. Thinner w/ loose skin will always look better than fat

This usually happens if the weight is lost too fast through surgery or really intense diet/ exercise. It can be avoided by a gradual reduction of weight by lowering calorie intake over a long period of time

>This usually happens if the weight is lost too fast through surgery or really intense diet/ exercise. It can be avoided by a gradual reduction of weight by lowering calorie intake over a long period of time
you have no idea what you are talking about and no experience with this

This isn't an incel body, incel is involuntary meaning you have no choice but to be an ugly virgin. You chose to eat too much and have such a disgusting body, you volunteered to be a fat virgin so you're a volcel.

NIGGA WTF IS THAT
its like if you were suppose to be a female but your genes got lazy n turned u into a male.
dafaq is with your slim waist mane.
btw everyone is right, YOU HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT IF YOU WANT SOME PUSSY

Down to 240 from 310

Still fat but yep, shit takes a lot of work.

Attached: 20181109_143652.jpg (640x480, 98K)

This is the body of a person with absolutely zero muscle mass
like in order to have your fat be like that you have to have 0 muscle

Good job bruh! Keep it up in a year you won't even be looking at the same person in the mirror.

kek no I don't cos I never became a FATTY

Thanks man, I've been kind of down lately and discouraged but trying to keep going. I cut down on drugs/drinking which has helped since that really took away most of my motivation. Also been meditating lately which feels great, and mostly doing a lot of walking around the city, I love the high from getting out. Used to never leave the house and smoked way too much weed and ate too much but shit takes work like I said.

Your not dead and look young so you'll be fine if you genuinely want to change. Track your diet and reduce calories theres plenty of calculators online for this. Start with some light exercise and work your way up, it's that simple.

A lot of the negativity and hopelessness on this board doesn't help but it sounds like your doing all the right things. Getting your head in the right space is always half the battle if your fighting to get there. Just remember I'f your ever feeling unmotivated a random person on a message board believes in you. Your on the path to a better, happier, healthy life so keep it up!

Excellent shit man.

this is the only good thing I've read on this shithole today.

Thanks for reminding me to get my daily exercise done

Attached: 1541587944534.jpg (3000x2000, 442K)

>went from 197 to 174 in about 2.5 months (6 ft tall)
>didn't exercise or attempt to lose weight at all
>really satisfied with how I look now and want to maintain it
What're some simple tips? I'm down to fastfood once a week, and my only liquid intake is either water or coffee. I've also cut out all excessive eating, I eat pretty much within portion sizes now, never order something bigger than a medium.

Attached: 1525399170735.jpg (700x900, 82K)

>A lot of the negativity and hopelessness on this board doesn't help
100%, also why I mostly lurk on here every so often but stopped coming daily because some of the garbage I'd see here constantly just made me more depressed, but of course every so often there's some gems on here which is cool (and like most every other board, I mostly frequent /mu/ to find new music)
>sounds like your doing all the right things. Getting your head in the right space is always half the battle if your fighting to get there. Just remember I'f your ever feeling unmotivated a random person on a message board believes in you. Your on the path to a better, happier, healthy life so keep it up!
That's very nice of you to say, user. Thanks. I generally don't post often and mostly lurk but it's nice to hear that since I rarely do. I'll do my best and I wish you and everyone else including OP good luck with the journey, for me personally I just had to stop thinking about weight loss constantly and just start forcing myself to wake up and get out and do shit and meet people, I know it's obviously easier said than done and it takes a fucking ton of self control but we are all (mostly) capable.

Right on and thanks, good luck brothers.

I'd recommend downloading my fitness pal and punch in your body numbers and it will give you an estimate of the calories required to maintain your weight. Almost all foods are in the database so track your meals and try to stay roughly within maintenance.

Good job losing the weight too bro! Keep building yourself up a little every day :)

I agree man, I was in a similar boat to most of the people on this board just getting more depressed reading the stuff here daily. I managed to escape the mindset and have built a life that I'm proud of and continue to keep building upon. It took the advice of some great people online (plus a ton of failure) to finally break free so I feel I should give back and try to help others.

From everything I've read you've built up some solid discipline and that's very admirable. Keep it up and remember to give back and support others because in turn that will help keep you on track. We're all gonna make it bro!

>I managed to escape the mindset and have built a life that I'm proud of and continue to keep building upon. It took the advice of some great people online (plus a ton of failure) to finally break free so I feel I should give back and try to help others.
That's awesome dude! Props to you. We are for sure gonna make it. Just need motivation and the perseverance to keep moving forward and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. I definitely agree too, I want to give back in any way I can. I donated to charity recently (which I've never done) which felt really good, made some new friends and always try to help strangers when I'm able. I'm not perfect and have definitely made a lot of mistakes in my past and been a dick but I'm trying to be more open and honest and caring (also something I've had an issue with, showing emotions) It can be tough. But we will all make it. Good luck!

your tits have tits you fat fuck. go outside and chase the little kids like you did last time you land whaling mother fucking cunt

We need more /wholesome/ posters.

Attached: Edmund_grindal.png (250x376, 62K)

I don't think pedantic means what you think it does

Old Spice loooool

this niggas belly is a ninja turtle

forgot the fucking pic end my life

Attached: hes a ninja turtle.png (110x207, 38K)

you need to lose some fucking weight jesus. you look like a fucking failure

I'm 6'2 and currently 207lb. I was 254lb in summer. Thank you for motivating me to keep going.

Great work dude! your going to look awesome when you hit that goal

fukken a+

Attached: 1525713883779.gif (487x342, 240K)