Should I keep myself pure and virgin for my future wife? Or should I instead fuck every random hoe I can to practice...

Should I keep myself pure and virgin for my future wife? Or should I instead fuck every random hoe I can to practice? Do women even value male virginity?

Attached: 1541487565991.jpg (736x736, 68K)

nigga
I'ma tell you something your dad didn't
you can and should lie to woman

As a Christian I've stayed volcel. I'm 24 and starting to feel really horrible about it. I think keeping pure is better long-term but it's hard. I'm so alone and it's easier to get hookups than a gf.

you should do whatever you want. male virginity isn't a big deal and I wouldn't bother with it unless I was religious.

>you should do whatever you want
Nigger I don't know what the fuck I want. That's why I'm asking.

if you feel horny and the opportunity presents itself then I'd say go for it but maybe don't go insane and constantly seek it out

I won't have an opportunity unless I constantly seek it out, or do you think girls desperately throw themselves to my incel ass?

tfw have never deflowered a goodboy

worry about getting a gf first and play it by ear

Think about it in a logical way. What advantage does not having sex have? What are the disadvantages to not having sex?

Answer: none.

I am 20 and also decided this a few years back, it makes having any relationship impossible though as they all expect sex as a part of the relationship, which is perfectly understandable. Sometimes I wish I can just fast forward to my mid-twenties and have a family of my own.

Attached: Orthodoxman.jpg (451x337, 11K)

I think I will value more a gf I love if she is also the first one I fuck. But yeah I'm just being hypothetical. I'll probably die alone anyway.

>Do women even value male virginity?
No, they don't. Just don't become a male whore.

Those are two valid lifestyles. I chose the hoes. In my case it was a relief, because I was thinking about commiting a mass murder. Pussy took me out of that path.

There's no way for you to know if she is a virgin or not unless she tells you. But even then she could lie.

no, and they don't value their own, either
fuck away if you wish to, but remember that pussy really isn't worth much
a lot of the robots on here's troubles would be less if they stopped thinking about sex so fucking much, rise above it, nibbas

I don't really care about female virginity.

You man of God, Jesus loves you. Remember who your enemy is. And go to church!

I don't think is worth losing my virginity just to fuck a few hoes. I'd rather go full whore or full virgin.

trips speak the truth. stick to what helps to get you to paradise in the afterlife
unironically

Attached: 1538946009659.jpg (705x877, 184K)

you're asking a hellmix of virgins and mysogynists about if virginity is valuable

good luck

Well they are virginity experts, aren't they?

I only valued virginity after I lost mine. I knew it was a desired trait in females and didn't really care about it beyond that.
I'd much rather have lost it with someone else and explored a relationship for the first time with someone who also was new to it. No matter what relationship I enter now there will always be an imbalanced dynamic. I could have had it if I just waited but I threw it all away because I am cheap and worthless and I'm cheap and worthless because that's how I treat myself. Bad times. I value male virginity a lot but it would be wasted on someone like me. There are female virgins out there who recognize the value of waiting beyond their own value as a woman, I'm sure, but I imagine they are very few. It's really up to you. I would rather not give you advice on this because obviously I don't have the best judgement when it comes to this type of thing.

Only male virginity experts, not female virginity.

yes, they value you lesser for being a virgin.

a minority of female virgins care about whether the guy they like is a virgin.

The strategy which maximises your chance of getting an attractive virgin is for you to be as generally desirable to women as possible.
And to do that you need to be good at flirting, generating chemistry and seducing women , and you can only get good at that with practice and experience.
You can get that experience without getting a reputation as a manwhore if you just use tinder or bumble and are a bit discrete.

most virgin females would prefer a guy who makes their tummy flutter and vagina tingle that they know is not a virgin than a guy who seems inexperienced and lacking in confidence and they don't have chemistry (codeword for is fuckable and fun to be around and there is mutual attraction) with.

Infact quite a lot of virgin females would actively prefer to lose their virginity to a guy who they think is a bit experienced because they want their first time to be good sex rather than awkward and fumbly and they want a man who knows how to treat a woman and take the lead and make them feel good.

So yes, by far it is a better strategy for males to lose their virginity and become attractive and good at being around and seducing girls than it is for a male to remain a virgin if they want to get a virgin female.

t. someone who has taken two virginities , both about 7/10

If they do care, it's more likely that they'll be put off but in most instances they don't care at all. If they're put off, then they don't value or respect your morals and they're not worth it.
Wait until you lose it to your wife. It'll be better for your marriage