I just found out my best friend posts sissy stuff on Jow Forums

I just found out my best friend posts sissy stuff on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1540306739281.jpg (231x218, 7K)

You sound be worried about how easily influenced he is desu
I have had natural dysphoria all my life and I haven't taken hrt even for myself

So are you gonna bang him or what

No, it just disgusts me. Especially since we hang out on the same board and I can recognize his posts.

make him take HRT and become your gf

I feel very sorry for your loss.
oreganioli

I have stopped talking to people over this shit and would recommend you do the same. You really won't feel bad about it, because this person probably knows they're insufferable and will lose all their friends because of this already. it's an addiction.

Take him out to go carting maybe, hunting or any man activity. Might be the last time you can do something nice with him.

>being friends with a fag
for what purpose?

No seriously though talk to him in private, if he's your best friend he can explain

Exposing him won't do any good for any of you

Explain what? His shitposting addiction? Spamming propaganda everywhere? It's inexcusable.

Go rail his bp you fag

To get him out of the sissy stuff probably, I had natural a gender dysphoria all my life and I repressed it. Op can ask him if he's serious or if it's a joke

These people don't want help user. They don't think they are doing anything wrong and the LGBTQWERTies are throwing money in every direction just to get retards to post this shit everywhere.

Retard.
Oh, my friend is into hardcore kinky stuff, probably has issues with his masculinity, hahahaha, LETS LEAVE HIM DEAD IN THE WATER.

Bro if i ever see you in real life im gonna punch you in the nose, ur a little bitch.

Op's friend isn't Trans , posting sissy stuff doesn't mean anything

But this is pp's friend, and op knows him best. Most people just talk to the friends ignoring what they do outside of talking

Yeah but I'd stop talking to someone if I knew they did stuff like post cp and this is tantamount to cp. It's not a moral issue you just wouldn't wanna enable someone who did stuff like smear shit all over their body or intentionally spread ringworm.

Did you lose a friend because they caught you being a red-handed retard? Poor you "bro"

I understand your train of thought, it's detached from reality. For the sissy thing you would have to go out of your way for it.
So,,. Op has a valid concern. Because the sissy thing begs a ton of questions and is overall weird, since that kind of thing couldn't happen naturally,

Its just propaganda plenty of people have gender issues and don't feel the uncontrollable NEED to post it everywhere.

But it's not gender issues, it's just Mindless sissy posting...? I blame herd mentality for this,

>Mindless
Does that imply it's innocent or that it's even ok to be this retarded?

>Goes into the mental illness gay thread
>Finds his best friend
Sounds like a gay romcom

user please don't say that omg
If one person does it then it's normalized, since other people will react to it and do it too. Here mentality

So, op should be worried for a different reason. Their friendship potentially being easily influenced. But I said it already and it's super obvious