WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

I am NOT talking about Xanax only so please do not bring up how it takes a ridiculous amount to overdose. Xanax mixed with alcohol or opiates can lead to death at way lower doses.

I am 5'4 and 140 lb. Will 10 bars of xanax along with some strong alcoholic drink be enough to die. I heard that you pass out and your breathing stops. They're both depressants. Will 10 xans be enough to die??? I googled endlessly for this and found literally nothing of use. I need to know if 10 bars and if I have some strong alcoholic drink, will it be enough to kill me.

What alcohol should I use with this too.

If anyone knows please tell me

Attached: re1d6v2fdtq11.jpg (1242x1234, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bars are 2mg, so thats 20mg of xanax & then liquor. You'd probably vomit before you passed out, sry to say. Don't kill yourself, idiot

If I don't vomit, will I die?

Pill overdose is like 6.25% lethal. Don't be stupid, all you'll do is either fuck your stomach and organs up or get severe brain damage.

if u wanna kys just massively OD on heroin lol retard. if u cant get heroin u shouldnt be kys in the first place

It's very hard to overdose on pills, and not on that low of a dosage. You're going to throw up, pass out for a few hours and wake up tomorrow with a bad hangover.
If you have shit luck you'll fuck up your liver for good and spend the rest of your life in hospital.

Please, reconsider.

I heard you can't od off xanax.

I once did 15 bars if xanax, and drank half bottle of vodka. So. I'm still alive. I was in a hospital for couple of days, after that, I gained about 40 kg (my stomach was burned inside out) and have some sort of memory loss. Aka brain damage

as much as prescription drugs OD seems painless, it is actually quite difficult to achieve
you would need a ridiculous amount of pills and some other combination of drugs, listen to the other anons
low suspension or shotgun is the way to go

if youre willing to pop xanax make sure you dont take ANY with alcohol.
many of my friends have had bad trips due to alc/xanax mix.
keep yourself safe user.
dont be an idiot

Cute doggo pic

Oreganololipop

We actually had a class the other day with a psychiatrist about how people are fundamentally convinced that is very easy to overdose on prescription pills and die peacefully, and doctors don't often address it because it'd lead people to kill themselves more efficiently.
It's an idea that originated from when barbiturate was prescribed as a sleeping pills - and it's fucking easy to overdose on that since the lethal dose is very close to the dose they prescribe you. But with most drugs it isn't the case, you have to put some serious effort into killing yourself and when you get to the point you ingest enough of it you're most likely either passed out, throwing up or in such sever pain that you're regretting everything.

If you're telling the truth thank you I guess I will have to choose a different method.
Obviously I would prefer heroin but I do not know where or how the fuck to get it. I have access to xans because of my dealer but nothing like heroin or fentanyl.

Pills are one of the least effective ways to kys, quit acting like a dumb roast

It would be extremely painful.

Sgsg

>if u cant get heroin u shouldnt be kys in the first place
because it means ur an underagefag or a massive retard that doesnt even deserve death

Dont KYS OP 5'4 get down to 120 and take HRT (estrogen) and transition lots of robots will fuck a sissy traps boiholes

>if you don't have access to heroin you're underage or retarded
I don't live San Fransisco retard. There aren't junkies everywhere. Heroin is a disgusting drug. My dealers sell acid shrooms Molly weed and other shit. I don't know anyone that sells dirty drugs like heroin.
I'm not a fucking faggot

Drugs can be ordered online by anyone that's not a boomer retard

There's no truely easy and painless way to kill yourself.
If your life is really that bad you'd accept your suffering and just strangle yourself.

lostallhope.com/
with xanax you will just fuck your stomach and your brain, take barbs, heroin or fentanyl to kys properly

If you're gonna kill yourself why not try becoming a tranny anyways? You've got nothing to lose, best case scenario you love what it does to you, worst case scenario you kill yourself anyways.

Why do you want to kill yourself, exactly?

>short and lightweight
>xanax
>overdose

female detected

attention whoring "suicide attempt" detected

sage

>sage
reported. i hope this'll be a lesson to you so you start respecting the fucking rules

You do know announcing a report is against the rules too right?

so what? report me

Why go so far out of you way to kys? All you need is a bullet and go to walmart ask to see gun load it while no one is looking and well...you know.

Before you do that cut all your losses and go have some fun, just keep the bullet in your poket as a keepsake.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson young man

thank uwu