Can any of you fit bros explain this?

So i'm currently dealing with shoulder impingement issues and I think its due to scapular winging. However my left shoulder sits completely flat on my back and my right shoulder sticks out more and looks more rounded. When I'm doing press exercises and pull my shoulders back, I still feel a pinch in my right shoulder. I've tried strengthening my serratus anterior which has improved but my shoulder still is popping out. Have any of you guys ever experienced this before? I know what rounded shoulders and scapular winging are but what if it's only on one shoulder?

Attached: fitness.jpg (1280x1707, 346K)

bump

Who is the braphog?

wish I knew, just found her on google.

i can see a tinsy bit of her roast

as if you wouldn't eat the shit out of it

Who said I wouldn't.

Attached: Bebe.jpg (583x351, 42K)

ay yo!

Have you seen a doctor, user? I mean, scapular winging is something to take care.
Also, regarding your question, I believe this issues is primarily unilateral.

Attached: 1417725709351.jpg (1024x768, 404K)

No I haven't, I can't afford to go to a physical therapist but I do have a regular doctor for the yearly check ups. Would he be able to help me? I always thought that postural related stuff you had to go to a chiro or physical therapist

Amber Hahn maybe. IDK

Her "acting" is over the top and kind of annoying.

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (1202x1800, 319K)

>"Braphog" because she's shaped like a woman when sitting

Never seen a girl irl

ya cause that's how normal people sit, bare ass sticking out 8 inches from center into your face. Definitely not a braphog

enlighten me on the true definition of a braphog

Let a professional like an osteopath check it out. Could be anything from scoliosis to just slighly weaker muscles on one body side or just your daily activities which make it out to turn out that way, i.e. sleeping positions etc

But for shoulder impingement, do some facepulls

>not understanding depth of field.
shes leaning forward user.

>you had to go to a chiro or physical therapist
Well, maybe they can help too. I don't know to be honest.

leaning forward or sticking it back, however you want to interpret it is not a normal sitting position for non braphogs. Normal people have pants on and sit up right.

source mein nigger?

I would like to put the penis in this one

>osteopath
>health professional
Pick 1

could be (unlikely) a long thoracic nerve injury, go to a doctor

DOs are doctors, they just are less smart than MDs.
DOs or MDs are far far far superior to an NP or a PA, who themselves are far superior to an RN. Never take medical advice from an RN or anything lower. RNs tend to present themselves like experts but actually lack important background knowledge and diagnostic skills. Unless it's a male psychiatric RN, in which case he's all good.

It goes as such

Sticc-skinnyfat-cardio bunny-brappie-braphog-slampig-ham beast.
Cardio bunny can digivolve into either a milk truck or a braphog.

Now look at that girl and tell me where she is on that scale

obviously sticking her ass out to the guy shes sitting on top of. are you retarded?

SAUCE OP DONT BE A LITTLE BITCH

Brappies evolve into the milktruck/braphog evolution line not cardio bunnies also you forgot milkhog

>DOs are doctors, they just are less smart than MDs.

LOLwut

MDs and DOs are virtually the same. Only difference worth noting is the more holistic approach osteopaths have towards medicine, or the particular emphasis of medical training on the skeletal system.

All the more reason
You sir are a buffoon.

>Holistic
you mean you spend four hours a week learning how to "manipulate" even though there's 0 evidence in support of that practice and a lot of problems with it given the Nassar case.
God you DOs just can't accept your place as the MD's inferior, you literally couldn't get into an allopathic school so you went DO and the whole rest of your career is a massive cope.
Stop coping, own your status at near the top (but not at the top) and go practice family med in the boonies somewhere.

Attached: 1518551782745.png (600x445, 441K)

LOL you're thinking of chiropractic quacks, mate.

By holistic I meant integrating other factors nutrition and sociology into the pathophysiology, not baseless neck snapping, you glorious loon.

Only one brap poster. Seems your kind is dying, thank god.