Male Body Positivity

Acceptable and funny or utterly disgusting?

Attached: melikeygaysex.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

fuck you, thread hid, reported, and saged.

stav is a faggot and his "body positivity" is embarrassing and disgusting

yes

Adam wrote this

fat people should be publicly executed, especially if they are proud of their body

Some fat guys are cute but you're just, like, really ugly??? Sorry I don't know how to say it any other way

Attached: dia_what.jpg (636x902, 106K)

Fat=disgusting fix it and get Jow Forums or fucking get off of this board

Attached: 1547620614078.png (720x717, 364K)

Get back to work Nick

I don't really care about other man bodies

I'm all for it, but fat bodies are generally disgusting and very few fatties have the fat distribution to pull it off

Attached: Snapchat-759021984.jpg (1320x2560, 598K)

Good idea in theory but in practice it's just a way to coddle people making awful decisions about their health.

did this dude put his balls in the sock too????

Hotel sinks are so gross.

I've been working out for 5 years and making some sick gainz.

Attached: 0808161444.jpg (1588x1062, 291K)

I think Chubby men could be handsome.
Not Boogie levels ofcourse though

Stav fucks tho.
Seriously guys. This morbidly obese dude with a missing tooth and fucked up dick, fucks on the regular.

whats his name?

You need a BIG cock to pull it off.

As a 6'4" individual, I am firmly for male body positivity when it comes to manlets and am a strong manlet advocate. Manlets are often looked down upon by society and it's up to us to campaign for their acceptance by society and the fairer sex over something they can't control.

Dios mio...

Unacceptable and non negotiable

Funny and utterly disgusting

Body positivity: good to the degree that it lets you go about your day without feeling constantly like shit, really bad if it incubates complacency

Both male and female "body positivity" are copes for people who no self control whatsoever, so they seek to remove the shame of the situation
Only thing that people should "be positive" over are things caused by medical conditions and accidents like losing your leg or eye
No, food "addiction" does not count

Should also be noted that positivity is not judging the person on that which they cannot change. People can be beautiful DESPITE their deformities, no because of them. Pretending otherwise only leads to glorification of the deformity and ultimately to shedding traditional, healthy ideals.
Same shit that happens with art, to a large degree.

You know what's fucked up?

Even at that point. You could still be saved.

The will to UnFuck oneself can be very strong.

But that depends on the person, I suppose.

Attached: 1499837059784.jpg (753x544, 205K)

Ty friend

Attached: l-1894-im-not-ashamed-of-my-body.jpg (700x992, 311K)

cholo ate too many tacos

My nigga I always talk about this. Im 6'5. But my bros come first, and nothing pisses me off more than when I hear women talking shit on short guys and shitting on guys for being "little dick virgins" or something. Shits really not cool, especially since a guy would be demonized for doing the same.

>especially since a guy would be demonized for doing the same.
Not only that, a guy would judge similarly based on weight, a controllable variable, not height. Shorties have no choice short of disfiguring and dangerous procedures, fatshits only need to zip it for a few weeks

tfw nick doesn't want to exchange shirtless pics anymore
it was fun while it lasted bros ;_;

Of course he does, he's a locally famous guy who lives in NYC and is outgoing and confident. I REFUSE to believe he's banging top shelf though.

In Stavs case it's such an obvious cope/""""""bit""""". I mean he's killing himself with pork shoulders and adderall, no matter how much he calls himself cute.

Both male and female body positivity are abhorrent.

stav is funny on the pod but his instagram pics and twitter political takes are literally what hack LA comedians do.

Attached: DvYFEBWXcAIRivZ.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

Why would you be positive about looking like piece of trash ?
Your body is image of your personality and one can clearly see this cunt is lazy hedonist.
Also he's probably one of those idiots who patron e celebs

Attached: 2RJTFL5ZHG3W.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

S T A V R O S
T
A
V
R
O
S

nick really letting his jealous bitchy piss side out lately.

Nick if you’re reading this right now grow up (lol), truly accept your weaknesses and MAYBE you’ll become the man you so desperately want to be. also if you weren’t a lazy weak little shit of a cokehead manlet you’d do some cardio and your dick would start working again

seriously frustrating to listen to you

the unfortunate thing about nick deleting all social media is people have to send links to threads to adam and stav in the hopes it gets to nick lmfao (I would never do that but I know for a fact it happens often)