Statistically you're soulmate is likely to actually exist. What steps have you taken this year to find her?

Statistically you're soulmate is likely to actually exist. What steps have you taken this year to find her?

Attached: 56yt.jpg (850x1202, 153K)

>tfw actually found my soulmate
>on r9k

Its better to step away

Attached: 1541754781183.jpg (190x266, 7K)

It's only true if the person has a active social life
And I literally don't, I avoid people

So my soul mate doesn't exist

If I ever met my soulmate the last thing I'd do is date her. She deserves better.

What?
That's completely false
Statistically they couldn't exist given there's not enough women for men

statistically i am very likely to kill myself, because i don't believe that ANY other person would like to spend more than one minute with me

if i actually had a soulmate, shed be such a shitty person even i wouldnt date her

Already found my soulmate, but we both enjoy board hopping. R9K is an interesting board, if only flooded with dead memes half the time.
We met in Debate Club back in High school. She's 6" taller than me, yet she's all mine all the time. If a manlet can do it, why can't you?

I know I should use tindr and online searching, but SOL anime has made me feel pathetic if I don't bump into my exact match on the streets. Only issue is im not on the streets

I hate myself. Why would I search for someone who is like me?

>added some gay dudes on discord
They're nice to talk to, but one doesn't seem to be interested in dating, and the other was perfect, but I think he found someone better than me and ghosted me
>made some conversation with 3/10 girl in my Japanese class
I've had at least one class with her since 9th grade, and I'm an 18 year old senior now. We just never talked much since I'm not very social and she's incredibly quiet. She seems pretty nice though, and we share common interests
>3.5/10 girl with semi-irritating reddit personality bought me lunch because I didn't have the cash to pay for it
>sperg out because friend already bought me lunch
>realize what I did and thanked her the next day
I had never even talked to her before, so I don't know why she did that. My friend was joking about how I could """get some pussy""", but I'm not sure I'd be interested in dating her, because I don't really like her personality too much. She got nervous when I thanked her the next day, which was pretty surreal, since usually I'm the one that's nervous when members of the opposite gender approach me
>Annoying basic girl in my braindead gen ed psych class tries to talk with me
>treat her civilly even though I'm 99% sure she's messing with me
I wouldn't mind dating her, if she weren't so loud and dumb and basic.
Greentext o kudasai

I made me a Tinder, but I feel it's not too useful for a small coastline city. Or maybe I'm just ugly as hell.

Souls don't exist so the entire concept of a soulmate is pointless

With that said there will be some girls out there that you will get along with better than other

I don't deserve her.
I deserve all the pain and suffering and I welcome it.

Attached: 1476023540208.jpg (633x758, 64K)

but she is 2d though

Attached: 1520095869525.jpg (500x666, 80K)

I'm not gay but I think my soulmate is male, if that makes any sense.

thats called a best friend user.

Attached: 1520096980303.jpg (633x758, 68K)

I did find her. Didn't want her.

Attached: homerchu.jpg (480x480, 30K)

i did find my soulmate, or at least i think i did. but a different time, a different place, i guess.

well i found her, but i dont know what to do now. i met her at a summer program in korea, she was doing the same program from my uni. i was in a club at the uni before the program but broke my toe and apparently she joined the club right after that happened so i had never met her until then. identical taste in music. a literal 10. intelligent.

we were friends for awhile but she thinks im a prick (when i told her to write some generic shit in my year book thingy at the end of the program she just wrote PRICK), and she's right, but she still will talk to me

i sent her a song recently and she put it in a playlist of its own called on her private youtube channel

i think ive got a chance, but this is it. if i fuck this up im dying alone. every girl i ever meet will be compared to her if i fuck this up. she's the good liquor, and you can't go back after. there's only disappointment after this if i fuck it up

statistically you're wrong and I've actually mathematically worked it out.

I joined an anime club and asked out a qt at work. It was a good year for effort. Not so much for results. Made some frens though. No frens close enough that they want to hang out with me outside of the anime club. So not really frens but it's an improvement. I'm trying my best.

Attached: 26815146_1694685623928123_2176335398313443239_n.jpg (675x675, 46K)

>1
Went on dating site
>2
Found girl that shares my interests of marriage and family
>3
Went to East Asia and met her in person
>4
Continued relationship
>5
Went back to East Asia and was with her for months
>6
Proposed
>7
Marrying soon

Attached: 1541539357315.jpg (656x1024, 74K)

Show me the math please

Attached: 1510873111284.jpg (540x443, 54K)

Nice work user! All my life ive been surrounded by anime hate so I couldnt talk about it irl comfortably, id prolly b a damper on a club

For every person who'd be perfect with me, there are 10 000 me's that I have to compete with, people who are the same as me that would fit equally well with her. So it's extremely likely that my potential soulmate would end up with me and not one of the other people who are pretty much identical to me in the relevant ways, and are equally suitable to be their soulmate.

Because you need to upgrade your sauce bro

Oh, she exists alright she's either halfway across the planet, married to a fuckhead, has several children, or some combination thereof.

I found her and she cucked me.

Extremely unlikely, I meant to say.

How did you break your toe?

Sounds like you have a chance user

Ahhh. I see...Yeah it's a gay thought.

Pretty gay and not really worth a greentext, I wouldn't even know what to say because we don't have a very interesting story.
We met on a discord server at a pretty low point in our lives, then we just... talked. So much. For days, literally. I never had so much fun talking to someone.
We met IRL several times and everything is even better. I didn't even think people felt as happy as I do when I'm with him, or could love someone else the way I love him. Whenever he smiles at me it feels like the world stops and my head stops hurting. He's the best friend I've ever had, the only person I don't feel lonely with. I hope I bring him half of the happiness he brings to me. I turned my life around after we met, I'm trying so hard to be worthy of this love.

I'm a faggot, I'm sorry.

>i asked 3 people out this year
>got denied from all 3
>mfw

Attached: download (4).jpg (148x146, 4K)

I don't believe in this soulmate shit. You either lucky enough to find someone who you enjoy spending time/understand each other with or not. It's all about luck.

More males are born then females and since less young boys die there will be more males then females. So the whole concept of soulmates falls out of the window.

I don't think I have one. I have no traits that women could like.

Poorfag
Unintelligent
Ugly eastern european face
Sub-par body
Overly emotional
Socially inept (soon 21 and still no experience with opposite sex)

I've tried dating sites, even the girls who seem to have similar personalities or interests are completely uninterested in me.

I am a failure, and don't deserve anyone.

alright so I've worked it out pretty much to be every one square mile there is 1.8 females who are suitable mates...

but let's just break it down, this is different math and i won't go into my original claim because reasons. but here we go.

7.6 billion people, half of them are women, so 3.8 billion. Next the world demographics are limited, you can only have access to the people you have access to and you'll only ever talk with about 80,000 people max in your life time. so that number doesn't even matter. Let's assume you live in the most densely populated area in the world NY for an example only 15 million people in that area and half are women presumably for both of those.

there are so many ways we can break this down. let's statistically say your soul mate is in the world your odds are 1/3.8 billion so 0.00000000003% to find them, i even rounded up for you. that's assuming you could find some one in that maximum life time of interacting with people of 40k women or men you'll talk with. so let's say your chances to meet your soul make in a 78 year life time is 0.000010%, you'd have to live a god damn long time or have a giant god damn amount of lives to get it right.

This is all shit math, i'm not claiming to be a mathematician but it's still pretty legit.

i found her but we're both insane and it didn't work, so now i know i'm destined to be alone :3

Attached: 1454656404769.jpg (850x519, 182K)

i experienced something similar to this user... so rough... the first time we started talking we literally finished each others out of the world sentences, shit no one would say and we were saying it!! it never stopped until we stopped talking... I literally wish the worst for her and she never finds happiness. I tried really hard to make it work and I know I fucked it up but not sure if it genuinely could have worked out in the first place.

I've dated a girl since her and while we definitely weren't a perfect match it was still really nice and gave me hope but the years are passing by now...

>I tried really hard to make it work and I know I fucked it up but not sure if it genuinely could have worked out in the first place.
yeah that's how i feel too. i could have done a lot more though. the attraction and everything else was there. we just had problems that couldn't be solved by love alone. i kind of gave up after her and let myself go to shit. i can't deal with the fact that i'll never have anything more in common and i'll never love anyone as much as i loved her.

i now know how it feels to lose the one thing i loved most in the world. nothing matters now.

>:3
You're not insane you're just fucking retarded, just as OP.