Miserable 5'7'' 135lb manlet who has never lifted in his life here...

Miserable 5'7'' 135lb manlet who has never lifted in his life here. What routine should I start to bulk up for my height?

Attached: apu.png (688x578, 32K)

>manlet
go die

ppl

Do stronglifts.

cope

manlets can never be strong

Stay lean and small or you will be perceived as compensating.

Attached: 3A5B6336-B1F0-4CAF-9598-C36EDF49B984.png (1242x2208, 1.24M)

FUGG

There is no other you than you. 自分を信じて

READ THE FRIGGN STICKY REEEEEEEEEE

Fellow 5'7 masterrace here. Download myfitnesspal.

>tfw 5'8
suck my dick fag lol

Don't slough, stand up straight. I saw a landwhale in Taco Bell her back curved in a way that her neck was pushed forwards towards you like one of those Elites from Halo.

>Don't slough
cope

when will you manlets learn?

whats with all this manlet hate? i get its funny laughing at them but hate? either you think they should all be killed and stopped from reproducing or you're just taking the piss on the internet. Do you laugh at them in their faces and tell them midget jokes? If not then stfu. Its beyond their control and its not retardation

This is just sad, textbook example of coping.

Attached: 1516568233216.jpg (542x540, 17K)

cope

Attached: 1547356560664.jpg (810x991, 148K)

Maybe if i was a manlet, but im not. Yet im not stupid enough to think my height proves my superiority. There are other more important traits which you probably lack so your height is the only thing you got going for you, so you seek reassurance and confirmation from other faggots on this board, which is why height talk is so popular here.
Yes at one point height becomes an issue, either too tall or too small. But for most men (and women) its secondary to whats really important

>5'7'
rope

Manlets, man. Why do they bother?

Do Stronglifts or PPL, no Starting strengt. Eat alot of healthy stuff like pic related

Attached: 1547011551179.jpg (1126x1128, 120K)

5'8 here.

>Maybe if i was a manlet, but im not. Yet im not stupid enough to think my height proves my superiority.

HEY EVERYONE WE HAVE A "HUMBLE BRAGGER" OVER HERE!

>implying your post was not made to get under manlet skin even more

>5'9.5
>mom is 5'3
>dad is probably 5'11+
>no chest or arm hair
>look 14 and like a girl
W-we'll make it bro, it's just a late growth spurt.

Attached: 1430334025035.gif (340x191, 1.98M)

>PUFA-laden peanut butter
>healthy fat

fucking retarded

How old are you user

watch some yt vids about it and get started

>wort wort wort

SS+HAGOMAD

Are you a manlet?

5'7? Not a manlet.

Attached: International Height Accord.png (1117x634, 224K)

sorry, only 5'9s are honorary lanklets

t. 6'1

OP is your name Jim and are you my biological brother that is finally taking my advice so you don't have to have refugee girlfriends anymore?

Where is the pasta? There's no such thing as living and not eating pasta from time to time

I'd say, it really depends on how wide you look i.e. your shoulders. 5'6" and I walk around 70kg which looks fairly good.

No routine will "bulk" you up, because that's the function of the food. Generally speaking, I would start by fixing my diet and then just getting any of the programs from the sticky or the fit subreddit F.A.Q. In around 6 months you should see noticeable changes.

Additionally, you seem to be very insecure about your height. You should not be once you realise it's not a choice. If you truly care what people tell you about your height, then you will never make it.

Attached: 20141029060300_FangLijunUntitled201112.jpg (730x1050, 1.1M)

an hero

>What routine should I start to bulk up for my height?
You should bulk up in learning to speak Indonesian. Because moving there is the only thing thats going to help your height issues.

why not capitalize on it and make tiktok videos?

Attached: hom.jpg (440x741, 28K)

Laughs in 6'2