How are our resident doomers doing?

How are our resident doomers doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=WiG0nI6r1Qg&t=180s

Getting awfully cold now desu

Attached: 1541134656424.jpg (1200x1200, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJIhX5K3Lio
youtube.com/watch?v=RlI0ABR_8es
youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the heavy rain

it pleases me

Attached: 1449032823322.gif (300x456, 267K)

Damn, the picture you posted hits severely closer to home than the other doomer memes.

most of those check even though im 18. ive always knew im a b/doomer traped in a zoomers body

Attached: frosne.jpg (217x320, 15K)

>I'm so le fashionably depressed I smoke the weeds and walk around at night look how deep and unique I am

Attached: 188682887272.jpg (636x668, 73K)

Add recovering alcoholic and that's me.

what in fucks name is a "doomer"

millennial and gen y don't have a D in them

bad. i wish i could force myself to be a normalfag. im horrible at caring about people.

Bet you have a d in you though fag

Is that supposed to be insulting?
I'm already dead inside

Why are you being gay?

>Being a 25 year old doomer
>Not listening to top tier classic doom metal to accompany your shit life

Only solace I have now lads

youtube.com/watch?v=rJIhX5K3Lio

Attached: 1391980329965.jpg (356x438, 119K)

I am a trainee science teacher and I just had a really shit lesson today. Tried to get a practical done and fucked up. Kids would not listen and just messed around. I should have just told them to pack up and work from the book.

>Celebrates conservative values but is too undisciplined to live them out.
This is so true that it hurts.
I am 24 years old and I have made so many shit decisions in my life.

I'm just waiting for a war, I was never fit for normie life, I workout everyday (gym and running plus some minor martial arts training), aside from that I study technical subject so if a war won't come in near time I will have a work that will allow me to not starve to death... I hope.

I started meditation some time ago, I hope I will be reborn in next life in a world of sword and magic, this stable reality is just too boring.

Have a taste of what plays in my immortal soul:
youtube.com/watch?v=RlI0ABR_8es

Attached: FuckingThis.jpg (1280x720, 449K)

Sounds rough buddy.

If you're prepping for war, you need to start running with a loudout. Get a backpack and fill it rocks or bricks. This will simulate carrying ammunition and the like. Reccomend getting arm weights or carrying rubber weights as you run as well to prep you for carrying a rifle, as a lot of them are around 10 lbs in weight, which tires the arms after a while.

Be sure to practice at the range as well.

youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY

Attached: 1540666596428-pol.jpg (900x900, 127K)

thanks user, I was thinking about buying weight vest because I hit a wall with my HIIT running, I am not able to push it more, I just increased number of intervals... 5 minutes warm-up, then 20 intervals 15s of sprint and 45s of slower run... So additional weight can be good stimulation for improvement.

Attached: arie.jpg (1125x1110, 139K)

18 yo doomer reporting in.

Holy fuck . I had never seen this picture before. This is literally me. What the fuck. I'm 25 turning 26 in 6 months.
>aware that playing vidya is a waste of time, watches youtube instead
>given up on girls
>deep thinker
>only lasted 3 days nofap
>obsessive self improvement
>can't stick to anything long term
>patently awaits societal collapse
>knows he needs to quit weed
>celebrates conservative values too undisciplined to act them out
>severely disgusted by normies
>B.A in memedesign
>hates hypocrites therefore hates himself
Who wrote this........ The only thing I have going for me is the fact I have 120k in savings from inheritance and a car also from inheritance. I have a small library because "obsessive self improvement......."

What the actual fuck. Yep I'm a doomer alright. Add "social anxiety" and you've perfectly described me. I'm probably just going to kill myself when my money runs out. I'm doing a diploma online because I've gone so long without doing anything. I'm a nothing and a no one and if my parents were alive to see me now they would be ashamed of me. And now I'm actually crying for the first time in I think a decade? ffs user.

Basically me but about half the savings
I'm just coasting along with a 50k/year do little government job

Attached: 1430080628095.jpg (500x501, 127K)

What's your job user? I really want a job but I don't want to work with other people. There was a position for a grave digger in my town 4 months ago and I applied but heard nothing back. Once I finish my diploma which is just a diploma of science I was thinking about trying to go into software because people here often mention software as being a lonely job.

god damn every time I think I've finally graduated from this place I find out that I've just turned into a different form of robot slightly higher on the social ladder. For months I thought I had finally gotten away from this place for good, then I find out doomers are a thing. the ride really does never end

Drinking steels and drowning depressive thoughts with loud music

I'm a low level clerk (think sorting mail, scanning invoices and shit). I work with one other person and the job has so much downtime we barely talk all day.
I'm 26 and I've had different types of jobs. It's the easiest work for the highest pay I've ever had.

If you're 25 though and never had a job I can't help you because the truth is if you don't learn to get along with people and learn some normie customs you'll fucking drown.
If you can learn to program at least you'll have something in the way of marketable skills.

Attached: 1405276880548.jpg (1920x1200, 618K)

Weight vests are good to simulate body armor, but be sure to add a backpack. I think steel plate armor is like 40 lbs, but kevlar is a little lighter.

I worked for 6 years as an environmental scientist, my father got me the job and it required no education. After my parents were killed in a car crash I quit and slowly decayed into what I am now so it's not like I've never had a job like you said.

The problem is I went from age 16-22 working full time to nothing. So there's an almost 4 year gap on my resume. I couldn't even get a call back for a grave digging position which paid 32k p/a.....

Candle mass is my go to doom band

>deep thinker
>addicted to weed of all things

lol no. Only normans who have no thoughts get addicted to drugs

What if I walk during the day too.

Getting my dick sucked every day

Attached: 1525090549306.jpg (1330x998, 161K)

Deep thinker basically means autistic. If you aren't autistic you're a norman.