ITT post about manga you're reading

whichever user posted this pic of tsugumomo in some retarded loli debate thread, it kind of compelled me to read it because i'm a degenerate. it basically alternates between borderline loli hentai and fighting/fantasy world building. it's a waste of time to read it and is probably repulsive to people who aren't perverts but it's very amusing.

Attached: 1.jpg (728x1040, 94K)

the banging sounds are you shooting yourself because you're a fucking loser who wants to die

Azuma Yuki manga are pretty good for borderline loli hentai (and she made hardcore works as well)

Most recently read this masterpiece, and I read like a chapter of SZS a day, there's a lot of them

Attached: 004.jpg (1280x1802, 318K)

Neet gets life on easy(ier) mode and lives it up, sort of
Depressing observations on loserdom
Plotting was fast enough, no significant B-story filler

Attached: 1517897189870.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

i remember the ending of that was unsatisfying to me for some reason.

Cute 32 year old lady doing cute things

Attached: 26.jpg (728x1036, 169K)

God i just want a Christmas cake gf so bad

thats a quality ass shot

Christmas cake is waifu material.

Mostly just uzaki-chan and prison school both are really good in their own ways.

Attached: images.jpg (464x660, 69K)

don't go trying to paint Tsugumomo in a bad light when it's the best harem fighter ever made
Also it gets waaaaay better past Vol.10

Attached: 26.jpg (869x1242, 308K)

I think that's unfair, pre-vol 10 was a great ride, but after that point it was something else.

I've just been reading One Piece and HxH recently. I'm not as into manga as I used to be. But the shit going on in HxH is fucking wild.

Attached: 012.png (1812x1300, 1.13M)

HxH is my favorite anime of all time. what site would you recommend to read the manga? also, wich volume is equivalent to the end of the anime so I can read cool?

last manga I read was Aku no Hana and that was a major eye-opener for me, I never thought I'd see psychosis portrayed so accurately before

Tongari Booshi No Atorie
it's magic with cute girls and there are bad guys, and the magic system is a blast and the art is superb.

Ultra Heaven
LSD in manga form, mindfuck.

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Komi-san is super comfy but the love narrative between Komi and Tadano is starting to get forced.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 4.47.46 PM.png (434x466, 210K)

Rental-gf story. Great first 20 chapters, but took a break when it began turning harem
Dang, was just about to pick that up.

Attached: 1332141545151.jpg (1740x1236, 1.29M)

is that the name of the manga? if not what is the name?
a femanon better pat my head right fucking now

Attached: 1507069026929.png (634x802, 1.17M)

You are reading the later chapters with the pussies from the author's art streams edited in, right?

I've never really touched a romance focused manga before, but I'm almost done with Bonnouji and it's pretty good, not shit at least. Took me a bit to get used to the artstyle.

I use kissmanga, and the anime ended off around chapter 339 of the manga I believe. It's really text heavy so take your time, I had to reread the most recent arc because I skimmed.

thank you so much user. have a good one.