Whats up with Jow Forums and ryan gosling? He gets posted here all the time

Whats up with Jow Forums and ryan gosling? He gets posted here all the time

Attached: Goose.gif (720x304, 1.99M)

i hear hes good in the notebook

He is the idealized version of how robots see themselves.

Attached: 35C9A92E-DEFD-4B11-953F-FE9C3AF9DCD3.jpg (1024x929, 159K)

He happens to be in a lot of roles about robotic plights, adequately expressing more esoteric feels.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I hate this actor

Its not gay to love the goose or the mads bro

Attached: 7547456343232.jpg (787x1181, 137K)

Why?
Original comment detected in space below

Comes from /pol /fit and /fa.

He always play the same emotionless, talentless acting in every movie he is into.

Oh and The Driver movie.

The movie where he was Jewish Nazi started his career. There's probably a connection there.

Incels think they can relate to him for some reason. They assume Gosling would be their friend or something.

He's the Drive Man, he drives, he is the man, the Drive Man

Loved that movie. Liked him since I was a kid. Reminded me of my much older cousin.

He does give out those vibes.

He played a retard in some autistic movie once so now robots love him.

he's not really attractive or remarkable apart from acting and has a druggy offbeat sense of humor which is why a lot of robots relate to him

>he's not really attractive
He's extremely attractive if you ask me. No homo.

who couldn't relate to the geese man?!

Attached: 69121-1532607833.jpg (640x360, 52K)

I meant conventionally speaking, he has a really wonky eye thing going on but it's endearing to me

mads is basically what everyone wants in a man

Basically this, in Drive Gosling portrays the ideal robot, he is introverted and doesn't say a lot yet is desirable by women and a respected professional in his field. He's unconventionally attractive and in his films often plays a professional at his job from the start, meaning no effort has to have been made to get from being a robot (loser, unrealised goals) to his form. It's basically a form of wish fulfilment. He never has to commit fully to the criminal underbelly he slightly inhabits, getting a best of both worlds type deal and everything he could ask for. His movies also deal with robot-centric issues, which is bizarre because most films are about the plights of normies, Gosling films usually dwell on loneliness or moral ambiguity. It's mostly loneliness that robots identify with though. In 2049 and Drive his love with Joi and that other chick are also very pure and how a robot would expect their relationship to go, filled with lovey moments and a slight sadness too.

Compared to Scarlett Johansson he's Gary Oldman in terms of acting range.

so more of a Kristen Stewart

Because two of his movies are absolute kinography which his roles are the loner type.

anybody seen Gosling's directorial debut yet? looks like he enjoys lots of surrealist themes a la Lynch but doesn't have the chops to do it justice currently
Lost River was definitely unique however

>He does give out those vibes.

Not at all.