Do you find Sam Hyde's comedy funny?

Do you find Sam Hyde's comedy funny?

Attached: ugly goblin and pedo (2).jpg (923x539, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linktr.
youtube.com/watch?v=yDLMBdaOX80&index=8&list=LLa6Y05__8_kjDRibKEdvAiQ&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly don't know anything about him other than school shootings being blamed on him. I don't know what he sounds like or what kind of "comedy" he has nor do I really care.

i probably would, if i can be bothered to watch it

No, and I'm dumbfounded as to how anyone does.

No, nick and charls are alright but sam is just an edgy tryhard

Yeah, he's quite funny.

his stand up is predictable and kinda lame but honestly some of his sketches are pretty funny.
also hi sam, it's been a while

why is that lass bleedin? had a bloody good time

Sam Hyde punched Marky Jane Thompson in the face for having a dirty ane.

What's the deal with Marky?

What is she up to nowadays?
originininin

a right proper man, that Samuel Hyde.

Kickstarter TV is one the best webshows I've ever seen. I don't think his jokes are all for shock value, he says some thoughtful things.

it can be a bit tryhard in some parts, but his sketches were great in world peace

If you didn't think he was funny, you wouldn't say he's not funny so much.
I don't make a thread every day about everyone I don't find funny. I just don't talk about them. I don't think about them.
Sam, however, is funny as fuck, which is why you have to make threads and posts like this every day about it.

Attached: emuO8Jr.png (531x610, 409K)

She's active on discord, sometimes streams on twitch and posts her art on twitter and ig
Her linktree: linktr. ee/naikonu
The meds she was taking at the time were giving her nosebleeds

Attached: 1508623715578.jpg (473x473, 43K)

he's got my type of jokes and politics. fucking funny dude.

Attached: 1524478578444.jpg (800x1066, 204K)

reminder that ciara horan is a nigger lying whore and backstabs all of her friends

Attached: Oi3gSWF.png (740x724, 91K)

Some, yes. Moms, Officer Maggot, etc. were all pretty good.

I disagree with a lot of his political insights, but still find him really interesting to listen to. However, when I want comedy, I want comedy. Sometimes Hyde just rambles on screaming about some fucked up part of society and laughing at the few people that are still blissfully unaware. I don't really get the appeal of a 14 minute video where the punchline is, "haha wow, you studied English?" Because I didn't study English. I studied engineering because I'm not an idiot. Even people who study English know the job market is shit but usually don't care because they're already loaded.

I also found some of his videos to verge past prank, satire or genuine critique into just being a dick. I saw him interview with the Buzzfeed guy and it was pretty embarassing. Hyde was trying so hard to Hannibal Lecter this guy and he just came off as super triggered and pissy.

TLDR: He's smart, has produced some amazing content, but isn't a very upstanding person and tends to ramble.

I think a lot of people on Jow Forums are fucking stupid because they bought this notion that Sam was /ourguy/ and shilled for him. This is stupid because people trying to sell you things are not your friends. It was also stupid because I saw people shilling for genuinely unfunny comedy because it triggered the libs, or whatever. This is on par with supporting any comedian who just screams their political views instead of working them into a joke. For a long time liberals pulled this shit with guys like Carlin, but I guess the alt-right is doing it too now.

TLDR: Sam's fine but his fanbase is full retard.

I've always thought Charles Carroll was the better of the two, but yes, Sam's super funny sometimes, and not very funny other times. Have any of you checked out Charles' youtube-stuff? His channel is "Bombstrap". The Outdoors. Living-video is super mood, the adventure review too.
youtube.com/watch?v=yDLMBdaOX80&index=8&list=LLa6Y05__8_kjDRibKEdvAiQ&t=0s

I unironically enjoyed some of the MDE bits.

We should just be thankful it got one season on adult swim, even if TV execs let fucking buzzfeed bloggers tell them what to do.

I don't know who he is or what he does but just looking at him makes me feel sick and like I need to take a long bath.
He's internet famous I assume... and for that reason I don't give a flying fuck about him.

He is hit or miss. But he's pretty out there so that is inevitable. When you are doing like he is or Andy Kaufman or whatever you are not writing classical jokes and you are really testing shit out a lot and there is no way for you to know if people are going to think it's funny

i think i can appreciate what he is trying to do

that fucking TED talk he gave had me in stitches

youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I

worth a watch imo

h, in general i would say no, but i cant tell what parts of MDE to attribute to him, because i found a few things somewhat funny on that show.

oh, sweet Marky...

Attached: 1388122763632.jpg (1084x679, 153K)

I think it's funny that he came inside marky

Daily reminder that Marky literally blames her medication for being a disgusting whore even from a young age

Attached: marky1.jpg (580x248, 44K)

She degenerated intellectually since she got married to the obese huehue.

Attached: 1541755049854.jpg (1536x2048, 699K)

Isn't she married to some black dude?

are they really married lol

his "christmas special" that he streamed a few years back with the puffing of the pipes and the asanti wheels is probably one of the funniest internet event memories i'll ever have.

i remember making hot chocolate and eating oatmeal while having the window open and letting the cool winter air blow in.

thank you for reading my blogpost.

Attached: usps.png (613x541, 725K)

To sam hyde? No.
To some poor cuck? Yes
Is that cuck a nigger? Thats what im trynna know.

I was watching too. I had coffee and some homemade Christmas candy. That was an excellent day.

Dude sam hyde is funny but hes really hypocritical irl, he always goes hard on faggots in his skits while in the same time irl he fucks trannies.

good stuff my dude

Attached: fma.gif (680x383, 1.04M)

>Is that cuck a nigger?
No he is a average to slightly darker Portuguese

isnt this cp you fucker

He bullies the stupid out of you
He's making fun of you
but while making fun of himself

Attached: sam.jpg (750x563, 48K)

I don't see any nudity, no asshole or vag.

All I see are asscheeks which you can see at the beach, hell you can see younger girls than marky in tha tpic. Go to the beach and you can see girls as young as 12 wearing thongs.