What career did Jow Forums choose?

What career did Jow Forums choose?

Attached: 29z78zc.jpg (500x420, 42K)

Low tier but happy with my decision as it is what I want to do after all

NEET

originality

top tier
dont feel like it

Security. I hope to work at a hospital and make good money.

Shit tier and shit-tier philosopher here.

God Tier Engineering here.
80k starting
Work from Any cubical I want

>sciencecucking
lol'd hard

Military it worked for me got a medical retirement at 30, and I make around 5,100 a month tax free

meh tier

I'm a freshman in college though

Too retarded for programming I.T. low tierfag reporting in.

Attached: chompette.png (222x266, 135K)

hikki physics major reporting in.
>tfw can understand relativity but can't understand how to function in society

>too stupid for anything above low tier
Haha wow I love it

shit tier major and two shit tier minors here, about to be a shit tier graduate student :)

Sophomore history major. Resigned to life only getting worse.
Hi fellow shit-tiers

Attached: 1522409378617.gif (487x560, 898K)

>Economics in low-tier
Whoever made this is a faggot.

Went for Computer Science
I have 2 years left, then I'll go to Physics.

That shit only works if you're already rich, user

I'm a world history minor, it's pretty sick. beyond the meme dw about stuff, there are more jobs than you'd think with liberal studies degrees.

Mid tier computer science reporting in, actually high iq enough for programming

Why the fuck is mathematics god tier? What the fuck can you even do with mathematics? meanwhile computer science and law make tons of shekels yet are in top and mid tier

I became a monk.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (349x521, 23K)

The streets
fucking spambot bitch ass

Attached: 1524035958945.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

Yeah, I've already got career stuff lined up. It's not as bad as people here say. Plus I'm a religous studies minro so i could always just become a priest.
Still resigned for life to get worse.

that's fair

any other people here studying critical theory or world literature?

I guess music. I dont get into pharmacy school.

Low Tier, or Mid Tier, if you programing count as computer science. I just want to afford a small one room apt and some vidya

about to be a triple god tier, fear my knowledge

Attached: Screenshot_57.jpg (912x950, 677K)

shit tier and now i'm a millionaire lol

Nurse that falls in love with cute female doctors

>yes I know I have 0 chance

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Software engineering.
Meh....

I chose Economics which is mid-top tier not low tier faggot you probably got bullied by the business kids in school

Psychology IS medicine, you Fucking idiot!

Why can't psychology fags just admit it's a pseudoscience?

Mid tier CS major. I don't get why it's mid tier though. CS is in huge demand.

Psychology isn't even a real subject
>let's just spout untestable conjecture and pretend we're not wasting everyone's time

Medicine, I'm a Paramedic and I can't afford shit

Nursing. I am a huge failure

low tier
70k starting
any profile i want

You can say the same about philosophy. Doesn't mean both fields haven't been influential or that people will stop studying it.

English as a foreign language teaching and pedagogy. Guess that's shit tier then. I don't mind, I enjoy teaching.

what is this from? reminds me of himizu.

I wouldn't go to a philosipher to cure my heart condition though.

I'm not sure but i think it is I am a Hero. Bretty cool zombie manga but the ending fucking sucks.

English, It's not that bad where I live, the english level of the country is pretty fucking shit. But I recently realised It's probably not what I want in life, although teaching is a comfy prospect. Big YIKES for choosing English in a country where it's a native language, that's a suicide-tier choice.

Attached: 1471836624792.gif (266x199, 689K)

I am a Hero, absolutely masterpiece until the last chapter

Attached: Screenshot_73.jpg (1127x796, 931K)

Toxicology is a life science you moron

Military lol

cool thanks guys, gonna read it now and try not to think about the shitty ending

i'd say the ending is fantastic, but the conclusion is bad

Political science. It's interesting. I'm well aware I'm fucked when I graduate in a few weeks

>the ending is fantastic, but the conclusion is bad

Attached: 1501445709865.gif (600x600, 899K)

Really? I liked the conclusion where the main character (forgot his name lol) lives a peaceful life while nature takes over the remains of humanity. The ending with the zombies becoming a hivemind and there being 2ch or someshit and the crying Italian girl was just confusing and retarded.

>Chemistry and Engineering
>God tier
Oh I'm laffin

Law origorigorigorig

>top tier math
>mid tier computer science
>not realizing they're the exact same

>top tier law
>xxx tier philosophy/political science
>not realizing they're the exact same
whoever made this never went to university clearly

They're similar fields, but each have different applications and demands in the job market. Hence their different categorizations.

I'm a history major and aiming for a university libriarian. Right now just trying to get some expierence. Hate how everything needs at least 2 years on the job before giving you a chance.

I wouldn't go to a family doctor for political advice either. What's your point?

it was more interesting seeing all that shit happening than seeing everything that was build up until then being just thrown away imo
it's like:
-ending : the plot is solved
-conclusion : what happens tafter the ending

I'm a CNA .... so, Medicine I guess? Doesn't feel like it. I mainly take blood pressures and clean up shit and piss. I'm used to it by now and the pay isn't bad and I get good benefits.

Not on the list. Why is this?

Attached: 2F620FE9-153F-44BC-B933-FD0EFBD50877.jpg (218x231, 26K)

Computer Science
I've never seen another group so highly regarded yet looked down upon. We're held to such a high standard but constantly get shit from every other department. There's no other career that expects you to do meaningless mid-scale projects for free just to put it in a portfolio just so you can be considered for a position. It's completely ridiculous .

>God Tier
>No NEET

Attached: 754958dfh34534.jpg (720x720, 86K)

>There's no other career that expects you to do meaningless mid-scale projects for free just to put it in a portfolio just so you can be considered for a position
kek, user, that's literally every career ever

>life sciences
>mid tier
W-What's wrong with that? I'm a conservationist, I spend all day outdoors and make 25 dollars an hour, and only needed an associate's degree.

Name one. Keep in mind you can't use any code developed for an actual project because the company owns that. You need to make it explicitly for the purpose of having it in a portfolio.

History graduate here. Currently work at a call center getting berated by soccer moms all day. Switch your major while you can, you truly under estimate the misery to come.

Are you at least planning on getting your JD or something? It seems like it's really comfy as long as you don't become a public defender or some shit like that. Private companies seem super chill to work for.

Nursing major
It's cool stuff. glad I can do meaningful stuff

Attached: 1529403166563.png (400x333, 87K)

Because the list was made by a brainlet who wants to be the arbiter of "good careers"

I chose the military.
Saw it was suicide tier in one of the versions of this chart, which isnt entirely inaccurate.
Beats being homeless though.

Attached: 1540385355125.png (472x641, 599K)

>god tier jobs are all wageslave jobs
>business is in low tier
It's like these poorfags think wagecucking is the only way to make money

Attached: 1537740205085.jpg (376x376, 34K)

>Chemistry major
>Senior year
There's zero job prospects outside of tech jobs that pay shit and I even concentrated in pharmaceutical development. I'm going to grad school just to get a pay greater than that of a walmart bagger.
""""""God-tier"""""" indeed

I wish I had gone for that

>tfw polsci
J U S T

Attached: 1531973644738.png (635x661, 227K)

same
we're not gonna make it bro

Attached: 1458311786710.png (350x443, 356K)

I've got a mathematics degree and can't get a decent job, god tier my ass lollllllllll

BA in psychology
MS in social work

judge me faggots. I'm male.

>Computer Science is mid-tier
>$60k starting salary is extremely common
>Expected to sit at a desk all day typing
>Very rarely have to deal with other people, maybe once a week you have to talk to your team.

How is this mid tier?

>tfw low tier but I don't care because I'm going to college completely free and I'm just going to live a comfy rich neet life after I graduate.

Lmaoing at high tier STEM cucks. Enjoy slaving your life away in the future and studying all day long today.

>he doesn't go to a top tier business school
>destined to do exhausting work for the remainder of his life
>''b-but MUH 80k starting!!111''

stem in current year is the best meme

English major here, it is the only thing I am ever good at from watching English cartoons and browsing websites all day, I am in my 5th years.

God tier medicinefag here. Don't feel particularly god tier though since I'm in one of the worst countries for a medfag to work/study in. It's the only reason I haven't killed myself nonetheless.

Attached: doctor frog.jpg (500x500, 29K)

well thats socialized medicine for you lmao fuckin brit cucks paying for pakis

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HE'S SO BRAINWASHED HE COULDN'T EVEN READ MY POST
AHAHAHAHA
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO START A BUSINESS YOU DUMB WAGIE

Attached: 1538997752441.png (657x527, 21K)

Quite happy with my six figure mid tier career.

Top tier. It sucks. Not worth it. At all.

BattleBots, report!

Attached: 8A3B9B1A-F8E6-4F38-A533-4C3ED795CE37.jpg (420x320, 53K)

International Business Studies
>mfw elder chad-tier major

>being happy about being a wageslave

I'm something far worse than a Britcuck believe me.

Is Agronomy lumped in with Geology? Because I'm a little offended if I'm being included in the same tier as Women's Studies. Food production is literally the most vital science in the world, even more than medicine.

Attached: agronomist.jpg (1000x667, 692K)

Okay robots. I want to know what my financial mentality is called but no one's given me a clear answer.

I'm cautious about home loans and student loans because those can have lifelong consequences. I would never get student loans because you can't just walk away.

I use no caution at all on credit cards because you can get free money and walk away from the consequences with bankruptcy if you're not a home or business owner. Does anyone know what my financial strategy is called?

God tier. Happy wotking as a radiologic technologist.

please don't tell me you're from the most cucked nation of all, germany

>Does anyone know what my financial strategy is called?
annuddah shoah oy vey

Chemical engineering and still no job. Maybe I should start lying on my resume because it's getting unreasonable now

Healthcare informatics. It get me enough money to survive, have money to spend on entertainment, and still have savings left over.

Well, I wasn't born independently wealthy, and I like being able to buy nice things for myself on a whim, soooooo yeah. I do something fun, that I like, that pays well.
I don't know many neets who can drop a grand for the fuck of it.