Sorry sir this gym has a business casual dress code

Sorry sir this gym has a business casual dress code

Attached: IMG_20190117_174030040_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (609x882, 95K)

Attached: IMG_20190117_173731448.jpg (479x1037, 107K)

>working out after work even after forgetting your gym clothes.
That's dedication.
OP is NGMI

>man obviously looks foreign
>still wants to improve
>op like a beta sissy dick takes pic instead of telling the man in a friendly alpha
But again you’re too autistic to even talk

No hating on asian dad
I once forgot my gym gear after a shift in the kitchen. Said "fuck it" did a full chest day in smelly, grease covered whites #nodaysoff

I've worked out in a suit before (took jacket off and rolled up sleeves obviously) - forgot my kit. Then went for a swim in my undies. No excuses to miss a workout.

Worked out in mcdonalds uniform. feel this man spiritually

Attached: 48422193_124056958614404_7889212584623079424_n.png (631x595, 291K)

based

I weirdly want to do this now.

Go home after work on Friday and get myself all cleaned up for a good night out. Get my good pants on, my leather shoes, a nice dress shirt tucked in neatly with the sleeves rolled up. Maybe a bit of aftershave.

Then go to the gym and hit some fucking PRs while being the best dressed in the room.

full suit please

> Hey...HEY.....This Is Gym.

kek

Nah that's too over-the-top.
I wouldn't be here to show off, I'd be there to look fucking good while I work out.

>ruining a suit to feed your ego's
kys

>le magic fabric mustn't be touched
hows it feel to be 11 year old girl-tier superstitious? get fucked

Someone post that webm with the woman doing pullups in a black dress and high heels.

based af, would do the same

T. I don't own a suit

Not autistic enough to speak over the internet on my phone

and wtf are YOU wearing?

shut the fuck up faggot and let the man workout

superstitious? You know the only way suits can be cleaned is through dry cleaning right? And dry cleaning can only do so much.

based

Attached: the bugez.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Wtf do you think happens if you wash a suit in a regular washer & dryer? Does it dissolve?

If it’s an expensive suit you should get it dry cleaned to prolong its life but they’ll survive regular washing well enough if you’re not stupid about it. It’s not a piece of lingerie.

where did the weights go? did he accidentally them?

oh hi i upgraded ur ram