Reccomend me robot tier manga

Reccomend me robot tier manga

Attached: 22D8803F-70F1-4646-908C-02F50B316C9F.jpg (1400x2008, 785K)

Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa

originalinonitanino

Don't read this enabler garbage.
Read Berserk for unironic self-improvement.

Attached: 88.jpg (753x653, 249K)

How does punpun enable anything?

Attached: 1421545856.jpg (211x222, 40K)

>just be a depressed cunt, abuse everyone you claim to care about and drag everyone down into the mud with you
That's literally the entire plot of Punpun past the childhood arcs.

Molester-man

Yeah and then it ends horribly for him and he ends up being an empty shell of a person. You're like one of those people who think that Trainspotting is a pro-drug film.

I get what you're saying but you have no idea how many people I've spoken to online who love Punpun because "wow he's just like me" without realizing that that's exactly the fucking problem and don't see anything that he did as wrong. That's why I think robots should straight up not read it. If you show Trainspotting to someone who thinks the same way as the main characters do you really think they'll understand that that's the problem? In my experience they don't.

For me Punpun was help of recognizing the problem. Acknowledging something isn't bad. If the person praises it than there's no point in pursuing them

does it have to be a manga? can it be a visual novel? saya no uta is the most robot tier thing i've ever read

Attached: Saya.jpg (493x598, 104K)

That's good then, you're the only one out of over 10 people I've spoken to for whom Punpun was a positive thing.

Welcome to the NHK is what pushed me towards starting SSRIs and to try and make changes in my life. Punpun had a similar effect on me when I read it after that and if I hadn't already been pushed towards a better mindset I think it may have done what NHK did for me.

Well the final push for me was eva, only reason it wasnt nhk was because Satou kinda relied on Misaki

i'll give it my all...tomorrow
pretty funny overall but a lot of feels because MC is a piece of shit loser

Attached: IMG-0288.png (1419x882, 643K)

For me it was Berserk and Revolutionary Girl Utena.
Helps that I was raped as a kid just like Guts

I've never read that book but there is nothing wrong with being a self centered jackass. The most successful and happiest people typically are.

Punpun is not successful or happy. Don't comment on things you haven't read please.

Yeah NHK ended in some serious codependence, but realising that I was never going to find my own Misaki and how without her Satou would have never helped himself is what helped kick me into gear. There were a bunch of episodes where I could see myself in Satou and it honestly disgusted me.

By the end of Punpun he would honestly be better off dead, but he's too much of a, apathetic pussy to kill himself.

Same here but i had no idea what I could do still. Eva fed off the kinda philosophy I needed

Being forced to live with the knowledge that he's a fucking useless, mediocre, abusive piece of shit that would be better off dead is the worst punishment for Punpun and he deserves no less. Death would've redeemed him.

I thought by the ending he'd finally learned what everyone was trying to tell him throughout the manga. It seemed like he was ready to move on and give life an honest shot despite everything that happened.

himizu definitely, i will come back with other ones

it's not really clear that punpun isn't happy at the end. maybe the weight of his sins and selfishness escaped him and he lives guilt-free like many others who live in denial.

I've been looking for something like this thanks