Stop eating tomatoes!

Stop eating tomatoes!

Attached: Tom-Brady-ten-years-10-21-15.jpg (640x400, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKaE31VgXjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there anyone who can outCHAD him?

>MVP at 40, a game away from going to the Superbowl for the third straight year at 41, perfect season, tons of all time records, 5 rings, 8 trips to the Superbowl, still one of the best players at his age.

Nope

Rugby players who don't wear padding or helmets when they play contact sports

>Stop eating tomatoes!
MAKE ME, FAGGOT! HAHA YOU CAN'T!

Big Dick Nick

luke rockhold

It's a shame his brain is probably hollowed out real badly by now.

Modern NFL QBs getting CTE..... lol okay bud

he was never tackled?

youtube.com/watch?v=DKaE31VgXjU

>be the best at a game

Yeah, great accomplishment...

Forgot to add. He is a chad though, despite being a grown man that plays a game for a living.

>checkdown pass system babby in the easiest conference goes to the super bowl every year

what a faggot

it actually is tho

> "I-its been the easiest conference for 20 years, they aren't good, everyone else is bad.

They've had records that would get them to the playoffs in any conference almost every year and missed one year going 11-5. Not to mention that this year like many others their records is better out of conference than in. Cope.

fuck off brady, tomatoes are based

Rugby players are also much smaller

>they have good records in an easy conference, therefore would get good records against competition

theyre not shorter or less muscular, its just impossible to be obese like most linemen

Bisping heemed him into the shadow realm. The count is the real chad

Attached: 194de42.png (856x1063, 652K)

>Bisping
lmao dude looks like he pisses test

Except they've also had consistently good records out of conference...

>getting tackled causes CTE
Actually its mostly head on collisions which don't really happen to pocket QBs and has been out and out illegal for two decades. Linemen and linebackers are much more likely to experience CTE, even more than RBs or WRs who occasionally will receive a good knock, but trench play involves head knocking almost every play AND those guys play well into their 30s on a regular basis for many reasons.

wait seriously? why should I stop eating tomatoes? I fucking love them

Part of the nightshade family which is bad mmkay?