Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQk-pLZYsLA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brainless may not apply
Well there goes the whole board

/thread

fucken got em

Attached: 1547571096042s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

There's no way to. I don't even know of any surgeries that do so. Best you can do is work on your eyebrows and run squint game.

brainless=/=brainlets

faggot BTFO

Rate my tilt, slightly positive I guess

>How do you fix negative canthal tilt?
Plastic surgery of the Eyelids (known as blepharoplasty )can fix a bad tilt, or HGH hormone injection for stronger and more hypertrophied brow bones and cheek. People with weak cheekbones generally have bad tilts.

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-145123~2.png (1080x377, 340K)

Assuming the cheekbone thing is correct then mewing should work too

The only doctor I've seen that can turn a suicide tier canthal tilt into a positive one is Dr. Yaremchuk and it involves infraorbital rim implants along with a canthoplasty. It's a pretty invasive procedure and will set you back somewhere around $15,000 but at least you'll have a reason to live again.

Why is incest illegal but we allow every genetic trashcan to procreate?

Attached: 922508-834dab64-6e34-11e4-a014-9935985a09d6.jpg (650x366, 38K)

tilts such as those in the photo you provided are feminine looking, reason why most female models have it and most male models do not.

Attached: 032_Chael_Sonnen.0.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

You use your Canthal Tilt Adjusting Tool to trim your Canthal Tilt Adjusting Screws.
Next time read the goddamned manual before posting tech support questions, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQk-pLZYsLA

A large part of the whole "canthial tilt" thing is actually just a result of how you position your entire head normally.

Try this. Go in front of a mirror. Look into the mirror as you normally do. Then look into the mirror with your head tilted up/back. You will appear to have "negative canthial tilt" and a wider space between your eyes and brows because of this. Now look into a mirror with your Now look into the mirror with your head tilted down/forward, as if tucking in your chin. You will have neutral or positive canthial tilt, and little/no space visible between eyes and brows.

Keep in mind that chronic mouthbreathing over your lifetime results in a malformation of the shape of the face where you're permanently tilting your head up and back, more or less. This is what results in the whole derpy negative canthial tilt face.

..oh and since you're such a total BRAINLET yourself that you can't RTFM before posting, you should also know the Canthal Tilt Adjusting Screws only have a +/- 3-degree range, so if you need more than that you're out of luck.

Hunter eyes, well done user

You can't, I believe there's a surgery for it though

back to your containment website incel

Would police unironically put you in jail if you were caught fucking your sister?

Cop here, I would jail you so fast it would make your head spin if I found you fucking your sister.

seethe buddy boyo

Attached: ZOMeWO6.jpg (1536x857, 273K)

I have good cheek bones like my dad's and both of our eyes have a slight negative tilt.

My tip is; be more attractive

Attached: EYE_AREA.jpg (899x1599, 50K)

its about B R O W R I D G E

At least you are self aware, you have a lot of work to do but I'm sure you will make it!

I am really aware that my eyes will get more pussy than your ugly bug eyes indeed

Attached: eyes.jpg (577x160, 20K)

Jesus Christ this is a cringey thread

You can only change that by surgery, bro.

Attached: 40350791b6ccfcdb681df831bfe1489d.jpg (346x599, 55K)

incel eyes/10

Jus squint all the time bro

Canthoplasty

why? What do you get out of it? If they're not having kids what's the harm?

Woaw I'm impressed how you manage to convey the JUST expression with just your eyes.

Literally perfect.

he is not even positive.

This desu. Just go full Harry Solomon mode.

Attached: 75037140a74a6901fabd14968b7cab7a.jpg (500x548, 29K)

Imagine WANTING to ruin your family relationships

Anyone else think the tilt in the photo is a little too much? I feel like he'd look better if they were just a little lower.

Laws aren't about reducing some retard's definition of "harm", they're about keeping the low IQ cattle in line so they don't fuck up society. Stupid bullshit happens when tards like you are allowed to think for yourselves and come up with your own rules.