Hanging by compressing these

Is it really painless and efficient or another r9k meme?

Attached: 897.jpg (415x342, 25K)

just shoot yourself. jesus fucking christ, it's so simple.

I have some rat poison but I heard it is painful .
anyone know?

E X I T B A G
X
I
T

B
A
G

original algae

>Household toxins
>Agony: 54.5
Mind you, these pain ratings are based off of what people that have survived each one says

Attached: main-qimg-b0b34a6f4cf3d0a04e8fd256a3812d69-c.jpg (602x928, 113K)

I either gave myself an aneurysm or worsened a preexisting one from carotid compression, would not recommend
go with something more reliable like the ratchet strap method or firearm

Yes it's painful. Don't do it retard.

how the fuck do you manage to live being hit by a train

People who try to kill themselves using any kind of medications/toxins are fucking retards and usually women. You don't need a qualified doctor to tell you that it's a fucking shit way to go.

damn, where can a nigga reliably get explosives?

On my first week of being a medfag at the hospital I got a guy who tried to kill himself by setting himself on fire. Motherfucker died hard. Still wonder why people do it.

i guess in a sense if you're going to die anyway who cares if an hour is pure agony when compared to an eternity of nothing

Isn't there some ancient method posted online somewhere? You mean to tell me the ancients hadn't discovered a flawless method of suicide?

More like up to several weeks of pure agony.

JEEESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEEL!
original

Can comfirm it is painless 100%

Who would have passed down that information?

Ancients who killed themselves, duh

Time travelers

not everyone is from burgerland

Ancients didn't screwa round. they would slit their throats, disembowel themselves, or take hemlock.

If I end up killing myself ill do it that way but inject some heroin while sitting on a branch with the noose around my neck
Hopefully it makes it a little more bearable

then you were put on this earth to suffer. accept it.

pentobarbital OD

>pentobarbital
yeah but impossible to get...
exit bag is also no longer working
the only based way left is hanging

Nobody wrote it down or discussed it? Hmm, I think good old hanging would be best. I need to find a tree good for the act in a forest somewhere It's getting cold here, so I won't be hanging, dying with bugs flying around. Also, less blood flow. I'm 22 years old, I'm serious about this.

Not sure but u could prob get it on a DNM

thats your fault, Anonymous.

Whats wrong with overdosing on strong opioids like fentanyl? you just pass out and die

1. put noose around neck
2. tie lasso around other end of rope
3. lasso exhaust pipe of passing semi

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 934K)

It's called ANFO

*on other end of rope
god im retarded
might go do a field test rn actually

I knew someone who survived a suicide attempt being hit by a train. She was paralyzed almost completely and a few years later actually killed herself

no, because then that's added to violent gun related deaths statistics.

It's fine for you, but it takes surprisingly long. And it's loud too. I started choking on my vomit and my parents heard it from upstairs while they were sleeping. Even if I didn't vomit, the expected time until death is 1-3 hours, and it'll be loud when you start with agonal respiration

>trying to commit suicide when your parents are downstairs
nigga cmon have the decency to end your life somewhere else

>parents
>decency
nice try mom

>reading comprehension
And nah, fuck them. They're pieces of shit

your mom tells you it's ok to kill yourself as long as you don't do it at home?

in the US they're reducing the percentage of helium in tanks so it's not as lethal and just damages your brain

Can it give me enough brain damage to happy?

Originalo

>Mind you, these pain ratings are based off of what people that have survived each one says
>shoot yourself in the head with a shot gun
>meh it wasnt that bad, at least compared to that one time i stabbed myself in the chest

> learning science from Jow Forums

Attached: rx hahahaha.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

I don't know, I've never been in a vegetative state that I can remember

>the virgin shotgun to head
>the chad shotgun to the chest

I actually knew a guy who shot himself in the abdomen with a handgun. A friend found him in a pool of blood and he didn't make it. Still bone chilling to me today

Attached: 1539007650343.jpg (960x950, 60K)

Please, kill yourselfs in the most painful way, you people deserve it

i wish i had decent parents like you user

What, do you want every personal detail of how my dad savagely beat the fuck out of me as a kid, and that my mom let it happen, and now I can't afford to move out? Or how my mom once stole my car and sold it in the ghetto to buy crack, while my dog was in the back starving to death? This isn't a blog, faggot. You trust fund piece of shit

>Mind you, these pain ratings are based off of what people that have survived each one says
>explosives
>agony 3.75
>survived
I have just like no clue m8 wtf

he knows suicidal people are vulnerable people, that's why he targets them. He's just your regular sadist.

It brings me such contentment that someday he'll mouth off to the wrong person IRL and have the absolute shit kicked out of him.

17 minutes getting hit by a train???

Circular saw to the carotid artery

Attached: dewalt-circular-saws-dcs570b-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

incredibly painful, watch any one of every single episode of forensic files where the guy tried to murder his wife with rat poison and she went to the hostpital with excruciating stomach pain and suffered for months without anyone having any idea what was wrong

>how bad did it hurt, vern
>hurt pretty bad, vern
>know what i mean, vern

spooky

original fashion sense

How do you fail to kill yourself by hanging?

Someone could find you and free you, or you could simply not use the correct rope, knot or load bearing support. Plenty of ways.

rope or support breaking or you did partial suspension and fucked it up

i shaved all my pubed to make a pube rope.
it snapped

Some years ago in my country there was this popular Touhou cosplayer who out of nowhere jumped in front of the subway. Stupid girl ended up losing an arm and a leg and her life became even more shit than it was. Haven't heard of her for years, some months after that incident she made everything private except to those close, and I really don't know where to find her of is she's even alive at all.