/Youth General/ #4

Attached: 8721BBDD-0604-4107-A3DC-4FF44A8EC5DA.jpg (486x631, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/frcsvy.mp4
bfy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gets younger every thread

Attached: 1541140993882.gif (350x306, 749K)

is this objectively the most normie general on r9k?

it's been 24 for last few threads baka, but it's going to stay at

how is everyone bump

I just turned 18 today what should I do? Also im still a khv is there any hope?

No, you're hopeless. It's all over. Try to find a higher purpose in your life from now on.

you're 18 and still a khv, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, being khv isn't bad it's just all social and you should worry about your life more than your penis entering a female for some social construct called "virginity"

Okay thanks user.

Arigato

Are grills allowed in here?

:( out of here dinosaur
Of course, as long as you're under 24!

Anyone here think that me a (18 year old white male) could get an older/obese girl ((female)) to make me her house husband without being cucked? Asking for myself, of course. Also wondering if anyone in this thread is in this kinda situation atm, would be curious to hear ur stories.

Attached: biddy.jpg (317x494, 50K)

Meaning you would have to do that when you reach 26 too, no?

I'm totally with you on that though ...

college roommate randomly invited his highschool normie friends who are now screeching autistically outside my room. So not the best night.

Attached: 1540357170520.png (430x500, 207K)

but without old people how do we get wisdom?!
You probably could, although it would probably seem weird?
that sucks man, just drown out the normalfags with music or something and hope they don't invade your room?

4am can't sleep. I've been awake for almost 24 hours and my eyes just wont close. I even stayed awake during class somehow.

Attached: 39664b37685decb3bf31c989589d4d39.jpg (739x734, 270K)

What he should do:
Put on music through phone as loud as he can
Lock the door
When they come on knocking, he opens with a slight delay. After they ask him to turn the music off, he says " Sorry, I was masturbating and I like having background noise"

they are planning some high school reunion trip after college graduation next semester. I don't have any contacts from highschool don't know how they do it....

Attached: 1540787447165.jpg (720x460, 35K)

I honestly feel fantastic. Did weight training yesterday so I'm gonna go for a night walk soon now that it's after midnight.

I think it's snowing out, so that will be comfy. Maybe I will record a youtube video.

Attached: BIVEZnV[2].png (1366x768, 575K)

Insomnia?
you've gotta try your best to sleep homura poster
sounds great!
what videos do you make user?
That sucks, you should try to come along anyway even if it's alone

Ohh well, I am 21 and I just started living by myself. Life is kinda weird at this age isn't it? Kinda lika a limbo.

looking for a gf (girl) @me if you want to talk

Looking for a girl (female) to talk to, I'm from Colombia

shut upe

Just random videos from my life. Might upload this one after I learn how to censor bad words.

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/frcsvy.mp4

Oddly comfy, made me giggle a little as well, although i don't know if i'd upload this to youtube i feel like you would be bullied for it, but i enjoy it.
this isn't a hookup thread
Begone.

fucked pip at the con

just started my first ever job as a crossing guard yesterday, and i think ill give it a month or three until i quit. after that ill try to get a job at a fast food place, because that would be more ideal for me i think. 23 btw.

Attached: 1541777029451.gif (310x325, 1.94M)

Yeah, I thought about censoring the bad word like pewdiepie does, but that sounds like a lot of work.

turmed 18 a couple of months ago

21 here. Up wasting time on the internet before I get tired enough to pass out. Got Pathfinder with friends tomorrow.

Why the Mabel though? (haven't been on r9k in months, forgive me)

Censorship will probably ruin the comedic effect, not like you'll earn money from it initially anyway
How do you feel being a legal adult now?
Youth generals were always made with a mabel picture, it's mostly in a homage towards the original creator of the youth threads/community on r9k (love), she's disappeared now but we keep mabel just for tradition sakes

You can literally find so many better jobs than fast food dude, just search craigslist and other things,

Ah, was just wondering. My old dear friend went by Mabel and I know she browsed r9k a bit but we stopped talking months ago. Dunno if it was the same person though as to who started the threads. Thanks for answering.

I'm just uploading so I have something to do, and maybe so it attracts a gf

I just don't want the video to get deleted desu

>I'm only

Attached: 18952797_1991314374432601_6704015747508573017_n.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Stop doing so much fucking meth then, Jesus Christ, David.

Attached: 1528514939393.jpg (250x249, 6K)

i doubt it'll be deleted, just demonetized and age restricted at most but just keep the original file in case
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR YOUTH WHILE YOU STILL ARE YOUTH!!

I'll just age restrict it myself, ez

okay ill try that, thanks 4 the tip.

Please do! Good luck

FUCK I'M DRAWING A FUCKING BLANK

strange solution, but i guess that works aswell
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What should I do with my life as a 21 y/o highschool dropout?

stats
>no car
>no license
>still live with mom
>work library and walmart
>no gf for 2 years, only one friend who's a very bad influence
>obese
>drug problem
>bad conversationalist
>no attention span
>give up on everything i start

I know there's a lot i need to fix, but what should i fix while I still have time?

>works
>has had a gf
>can socialize enough to buy drugs
What the honest fuck is wrong with you, normalfag?

>Works
out of necessity. Id rather work than be homeless.

>Has had a gf
Can't make an excuse for that one. Literally on my way to chadville now lmao

>Can socialize enough to buy drugs
Crazy fucking invention called the deepweb.

How am i doing?
well
>be me
>17
>here about this new game
>Overwatch
>play it
>meet some people
feelsgoodman.txt
>have actual friends
>one freind
>female
>spend alot of time with her
>talk literally every day for an entire year
>talk about everything
>our dreems
> our hopes
>how much life sucks
>music
>vidya
lifesgood.wav
>i ask her out
>she says yes
lolwut.png
>date for six months
>talk everyday
>she has an eating disorder
>she cuts herself
>i do too so
NoProblemsHere.flv
>literally fly acroos the coutry to visit her
>have time of my life
>we kiss we explore the city
>see a concert
lifesgood.mp4
>go home
>Get accepted to uni
>classes suck
>friends start to leave me
>uni has no social sence to speak of
>get in car accident
>"im not in the right place for a realtionship user"
>starts dating guy from her school
lifesucks.gif
>cry everyday
>eating disorder worsens
>have two freinds left and they are low contact
Be me 19
>wake up
>cry
>go to class
>eat
>practice music
>do homework
>cry
>play vidya
>cut
>beatoff
>cry in bed
>sleep at 2 am
same thing everyday for the past three months
wbu?

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

basic exercise.
keep your schedule regular
lots of sleep
confess you're drug problem to you're mom and others.

bfy .tw/KnEK
bfy .tw/KnEL
especially rn
there is alot of jobs opening depending were you live

Attached: 1541474345159s.jpg (125x75, 2K)

Damn man that hurts to even read, you need professional medical help by the sound of it.
Work until you can afford that car and get your license, portion your meals or go Ketogenic diet excersize try to give up drugs, see a professional a bout your drug problem, conversational problems and attention span issues, get your life into check then try to enjoy it as much as possible find a place you wish to work and most of all live for tomorrow

pills are a meme my dude
if i take them while sad then i feel nothing
they work great as a preventative

Attached: asfdfdasfadsfadsdfsaadfs.png (379x275, 157K)

Even i know that, but you can get assistance from a professional in other ways that aren't pills, like support groups to socialize in, get advice and normally the professionals have great connections to get you started in networking etc
but take pills they give you anyway, even if it helps a bit it's still help

that sounds like hell but thanks for the sick vent my dude
feels nice to see someone reads this shit

Attached: fasddfasfadsdfas.png (619x455, 453K)

it's alright man, i'm the OP of these threads and i'm always here these youth general threads ARE for support, even if your issues are medial we'll always be here to lend a ear!

>snow fall quarter to 2am
Goodbye, r9k. Let's hope I die on my night walk.

pretty shit, only 21 but feel like im 30+; tough shit knowing that nobody wants anything to do with you. just not cool enough, interesting enough, good enough etc. so i get to spend my days alone sitting on my computer everyday, and when i'm outside, i get to walk around like im invisible, i don't really exist to others, and if i do, well, that surely can't be a good thing then. i'm trying to see past the need to socialize, the need to feel wanted, the need to belong, but idk. i'm only human right? i really cant determine how much control i really have over myself now let alone in the future. at the same time, knowing how people really are makes being alone comfortable, i just don't know how long i can actually handle it. at least escapism is a thing though. listening to comfy relaxing vw during the calm night makes it worth it.

Attached: everything_is_at_is_should_be.png (800x911, 1.42M)

That sounds horrible, but i guess nowadays socializing is harder than ever, especially with random people so i can't blame you but you should try and find some people on a discord or a small community because it's unhealthy to be alone.
I hope you don't user :(

sounds horrible, feels normal; weird. it's the same story with discord, at least in my experience. it's just that my face is replaced by a digital image as an avatar and roles are applied to make my place in the social hierarchy more apparent; at the very bottom. i think it favors those who make the better appearance than anything else. you're probably right though, i should do something about it now

>I hope you don't user :(
Thanks a lot, fag. It's your fault I'm still alive.