Why aren't you out doing something fun with your friends tonight?

why aren't you out doing something fun with your friends tonight?

Attached: 1541631811306.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

I played videogames with them, though. It's 3 AM, I should be in bed.

Because I have no friends and it's past 4am. I should be going to bed but I just don't have any desire to.

Currently stuck at a fucking karaoke bar with people I don't know. I want to go home.

might sleepover at my friends house tomorrow but tonight im having a good night listening to music, gonna call a girl i know later though

>having friends

This is the only robot response

The absolute state of nu/r9k/

>friends
i drink alone

Attached: whiskey.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I did do something fun with my friends tonight, user. I played vidja with 2 friends, it was fun!

they're all successful adults and im still shiposting

Drink until you work up the courage to sing

>friends
>doing
>tonight
>friends

Attached: 1518657798783.png (846x592, 42K)

Because Im having a mental breakdown and have ghosted all the few I had and dont leave the house at all anymore.

Me just a few mins ago
>In college, a girl ive been friends with for like 2 months texts me to come say goodnight
>Keep in mind we've been fucking for like 3 weeks in a row and she is a q3.14 blond 8/10
> She was coming down from a panic attack and needed for someone to be there for her
>Just stayed with her for 2 hours holding her in my arms and see told me "how much of great person you are" and "I'm greatful for you"
>She falls asleep bc her medication
>stayed with her for another hour just to hold her
>kissed her on the cheek and she smiled, then left
didnt go out but at least she is happy :)

fuck you man delete this right now fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you why can't I experincee this fuck fuck fuck!!

Attached: 47ED6E60-EF18-43C7-A2FA-26B68A09F173.jpg (392x566, 153K)

>friends
What is "friends"x user? I don't understand

>friends
why must you remind me that I don't have any

Attached: sad apu.jpg (654x527, 32K)

I have one or two people who still occasionally message me, but I've completely disappeared from everyone. Being around other conscious beings is too exhausting. I keep my phone turned off and stay in my room. I only leave to get food or go to class occasionally. I really wish nothing except my room existed.

>friends
Where the fuck do you think we are?

every1 i know dies or moves far away.. then dies.

Because their idea of "fun" is either getting stupid drunk stupid fast (and asking me to buy booze that I'm not even going to drink) or walking aimlessly around town and whining when I try to start up an intellectual conversation.

because I'm having a panic attack
also no friends

Attached: 1490432071080.png (838x829, 1.88M)

I got off of work at 12:15

Also I dont have friends

I would, if I cleaned my room so I could invite them over to drink, but we all know how the story goes

Attached: 1539719127982.jpg (584x575, 50K)

last friend i had was like 5 years ago

Attached: 1459176499978.png (641x527, 35K)

How does one make friends? Last friends I had were in elementary school and it was easy.

My gf is coming over tomorrow night after her tattoo so we can watch movies. Sunday is celebrating my best pal's 21st birthday so that's gonna be spent drinking.
I'm alone tonight, but the next two days will be great.

Attached: 1386643297005.jpg (500x515, 43K)

>friends
>fun
Hanging out with them was so tiresome. I'm glad I told them to fuck off.