Tell me about her

the girl that you have the highest chance of being with

how did you meet? why do you like her? why's she special?
tell me about it anons i want to hear about them

Attached: 1475528137965.png (753x960, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBFE7yn3lso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

girl i met in 6th grade, mmaybe 7/10. instant crushu but user brain prevented me from talking until months later. one day i look at her phone and see the good frog man on her lock screen

iminboys.png

she only used instagram for memes but it was fine. we got really close, talking and shit, for the first time a girl actually initiated the conversation and invited me to sit down and shiet.

we stopped in 7th grade a bit but in 8th we got really close over a school trip. after that trip though when i started to hang out with her again it wasn't the same at all. she was the whitest bitch i had ever talked to and idk if it was me that changed or her, but i hated talking to her. in 9th grade now and she still wants to talk occasionally but i fucking push her away. tis the way of the robot.

i feel for you user. it's not an easy path forward, but i trust you'll make the right decisions. someone better could come, you're still young

I fucked once and boy that's some weird shit right there my guys

how user how

oregogogono

In reality there isn't a chance and hasn't ever been for me with anyone but since you asked about the "most likely" I'll tell you
>girl in my russian class at uni
>flirty character
>isn't put off by me
>laughs at my subtle jokes when I make them
That's all folks

Attached: now listen here u lil shit.png (500x281, 189K)

thanks user. rn im just focusing on grades so i can get into not a trash tier school and be able to fund my weird ass lifestyle in the future. im done trying to find crushes where there aren't any; music has been rly helpful so far

get her number or snap user! Dont be retarded and go for it; anons are notoriously trash at reading signals so just fucking ask her and see where it goes, you have nothign to lose anyway

Attached: fuSviwu34552.jpg (212x119, 5K)

>genius neurology nerd
>met through a mutual friend, disgustingly greasy kid i went to hs with, first introduced while i was stuffing my face with chicken wings (im not a fatcunt)
>instantly felt something for her
>likes anime and vidya and shares other obscure hobbies with me
>smarter than me but still on the same wavelength
>shy, but easy to talk to and flirt with
>feel like i can understand her
>she cute, doesnt wear makeup, with pretty, unique blue eyes
>could talk to her all day and have a couple times
i will mayk her mine robros

Attached: IMG_6670.png (192x192, 13K)

As CasuallyExplained put it, you can't tell and it's best to wait for better weather

Attached: 1538724368845.jpg (961x816, 239K)

This shit gives me hope that there are smart qt's out there, godspeed pal

go for it pussy
this
im and luckily the girl gave me her snap without me having to ask for it, thats how we talk most of the time
normie social media is really easy to use and honestly your best bet

mayk her urs user. we wish you luck on your journey

If there was someone like that they would've made it obvious by now.

Attached: 1510198288208.jpg (480x308, 20K)

thank you based bros. we're all gonna make it.

Attached: IMG_6705.png (790x397, 159K)

congrats user, i'm really glad it's working out so far for you. godspeed and i hope things stay on the timeline you see them on.

Attached: 8b60ddc8.jpg (720x644, 45K)

i once met a girl on Jow Forums who is kind and smart and very sad and i wanted to take her sadness away but i failed and i only made it worse. we parted ways after i had one too many crazy episodes over insignificant things i don't even remember anymore. i miss holding her and watching shows and drinking and playing games with her. if she sees this she'll wonder why i don't talk to her anymore. i don't have a good reason. i just feel dead and empty all the time. i want to ascend to a place where i can spread happiness but all i can do is think about how worthless i am.

Attached: 1507487794474.jpg (1024x683, 314K)

well, just think about yourself. do you make it perfectly clear to a girl when you like her? chances are if you're here, then no. just like you, girls don't want to be the one to approach and make advances sometimes. i know you can do it user, just give it some attempts, things don't fall into your lap

Attached: 1529111179265.jpg (600x590, 76K)

We met because my psychiatrist gave me her name. We have the same diagnosis, schizophrenia, except she racked up tons of debt, was homeless, traveled the world and wrote a book about it while all I did was live on a farm for a year. Also she's like 8 years older than me and in her upper 30's.

i'm glad you made the right choice in making distance when you saw that you had a detrimental impact on her user, but have you changed your ways? maybe she would still appreciate you as a friend and further if you came back to her

Attached: 1531270705161.png (396x400, 26K)

do you still talk to her? see if you can meet with her and talk with her, possibly about her book? give it a try

Attached: 1528820375008.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

we stayed friends i just stopped talking to her and all my Jow Forums buddies, they're going to think i died or something and at this point i want everyone to think i died because i may as well be dead anyway.

im sorry to hear that user
it might have been for the best, as i think you are implying you've dated before as you said "stayed friends," so just know you still have a chance always, keep going on man

Attached: 1526116611587.jpg (500x500, 231K)

The inherent issue is creating awkward relations with someone that I'll have to interact with down the road as we'll still be in russ class. I don't know if it's worth creating an uncomfortable situation that will have a negative impact on my class work
>at uni on a full ride scholarship dependent on being able to keep my grades up and having pell grant

Attached: 1539034746824.png (1106x1012, 728K)

>do you still talk to her?
yes. We met for the second time a couple weeks ago. She said she wanted to see me again this month when our schedules are more free. I've read her book in the interim. I probably just have to ask her. Our first two meetings were a season apart because she seemed in a bad mood on our first "date". She got pissed at some homeless guy and I thought that was hypocritical because she was homeless once so it took me a while to come around to asking her out again.

That sounds like the most destructive relationship that could possibly exist and I sincerely hope you don't pursue it, for your own sake

thanks, appreciate the positivity pal

at least consider it user. it may not be your best option, but asking for some way of further contact after getting to know her cannot hurt your chances

I told a camgirl about it and she said the relationship would be like polyamory because of, you know, the voices and stuff.

we met randomly
I liked her BECAUSE she was special, literally the first 5 minutes of talking we were completing each other's sentences... it was pretty wild, and it never stopped until she showed me how crazy she was and I had to stop talking with her... it still pretty sad. We actually had an amazing connection I didn't imagine was possible.

why the fuck haven't you made your move you autismo

ouch. that's unfortunate man, i know what a strong connection can feel like, although maybe not to that extent. im glad you were able to experience something like that, and i hope everyone in here does too. godspeed, and wish excellence upon your timeline in pursuing someone

Attached: 654390933.jpg (1200x1176, 280K)

yeah... a lot of emotions were had for the both of us, I wish it never happened in the first place or at the very least it worked out if it happened again. I introduced her to my friend and he actually thought we were scripting our conversations because of how crazy it is. like we both would have said at the exact same time "why the fuck haven't you made your move you autismo" to that person and just looked at eachother and been like "WHAT THE FUCK??"

god... thinking about it just makes me so mad and hate her for ruining it, I imagine she hates herself though. I fucked up too, I couldn't save her from her parents but she didn't make it very easy. I just hate her so much because it just couldn't fucking work out

We met in a music theory class in college. I always sat kind of away from the middle seats in my classes, unlike most people. She sat near me from the first day and struck up light conversation with me here and there. Later on in college (i.e. my last semester) she and I ran into each other every so often while out at the bars, etc. We talked a lot more in such environments, each of us kind of tagging along with our respective core groups. We shared similar music interests and had similarly introverted personalities. I could tell she was into me (she would get real close to me on some occasions, listen to my drunken ramblings for what must have felt like forever, and overall seemed to genuinely care about my well-being). I was into her too, but having been jaded by so many oneitis cases over time I tried much harder to play it cool/distant.

I graduated and moved away, messaging with her on increasingly rare occasions. I've just now moved back though after a year and a half for what I hope is a good work opportunity, near the city where she lives. I'm 90% sure she recently got with another guy though.

I know I probably shouldn't care any more at this point, but she's the only girl I've ever felt truly comfortable talking to and post-college social life has so far been an empty wasteland.

Attached: wojak_closed.png (205x246, 4K)

don't let opportunity pass you up again user. if she doesn't have another guy now, take your chance. ask to go out. godspeed

I dont think my chances are particularly good with anybody right now. Theres a few girls I like talking to but they got bfs. I dont know hardly anybody whos single who I got a foot in the door with right now.

Maybe Kaiden but I havent talked to her inna brick.
>long dark hair
>glasses
>kinda bigger
>KILLER music taste
Met her on tinder a couple times (I deleted it a lot) and I met her like twice irl. Once she saw me at her job and hit me with that
>Hey, idk if this is weird but I think youre at my workplace right now? Or someone who looks like you anyway
and we met and chatted for a bit. I saw her again at the last Warped Tour this year. We met on tinder again after that, then I deleted it again.

Might hit her up sometime if I get drunk enough.

how well did those two meetings go? do you feel like it'd be a good idea to pursue her further? if so, then do it user, you don't know where it could lead for your timeline. godspeed to you

Attached: 1234687654789.jpg (602x507, 101K)

I guess the issue is that I often don't know how to start things up again, especially if they're happy and with someone else. Would she even care at this point if I suddenly announced that I was out in some suburb?

Last year. She was a recluse with a few friends. I noticed her a year before because she had a nice ass, but I had a friend of hers in my calculus class, and from there I would eat lunch with her and her friends. We got along well, and even I could feel that there were mutual feelings, despite social autism. I made a few awkward moves but she shot me down, because she wanted to follow her parents advice and not date until she finished her education. After she shot me down, at the beginning of this school year (I'm a college freshman, she's a senior in HS), she ostracized herself from her friends and me. Last I heard, she has a new set of friends. Before I was shot down, I had an assignment for one of my college classes. It was a survey that rated aspects of the sender. I sent it to her and she gave me high marks everywhere, including a 5/5 for physical attractiveness. Wish I could see her again. She blocked me I think, but I was never too clingy over text. Wish she gave me a shot.

There's a second girl like her who works with me, down to a similar sounding name. She entered college the same year as me, but is 17. I think she has a thing for me, or at least wants to hang around me. But she has a friend that's a Koreaboo, and she's clingy for my attention at times. This is the first time I've dealt with noticing female signals I think, so don't flay me alive.

>I just want the first girl bc literally wife material, but her lookalike is also the same way, but she reminds me of the first girl too much and it hurts.

hit her up with casual conversation, asking how she's been after all this time. there has to be plenty to talk about, and then the revelation of you being nearby can come up naturally, if she is single. we're rooting for you user

Sounds pretty good desu. Even if you don't advance romantically, a connection like that is something to savor.

sorry that she blocked you user. from i see you get attention from girls quite a bit. dont worry user, if she wants to speak with you again she will. godspeed in your timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=aBFE7yn3lso

They were alright. The first one I couldnt talk much because she was on the clock. The second we didnt even know we were at the same event until I hit her up afterwards

consider seeing her again. i think this could go somewhere for you two, it's worth a try user. godspeed to you

The fuck would I even say though? I tried hittin up a girl I hadnt seen in a while the other day and she just straight up stopped talking

Should I be like
>Hey, wanna go out for drinks
Or something like that? Like what the fuck do normies even do

Last time I talked to her was like 5 months ago, where I kinda killed the conversation by not having anything to day

Wait for a band you both like or that you think she'd like to come to town, and have casual conversation when that happens, leading up to asking if she's interested in going. If not then at least you're still going to a good show.

Now theres a thought.

Unrelated, Im goin to a Streetlight Manifesto show up in Chicago on the 17th that Im fuckin stoked for. Gonna be weird going there alone but Im there for the aesthetic

>gonna be weird going there alone
That's pretty much every show I attend

I did not have any non-negligible chance with any girl.

>how did you meet?
Her family moved to my hometown for oil work. Small isolated town, weird autistic kids tend to stick together, and given our graduating class was extremely small, we comprised the weird kid table. People would literally avoid us.

>why do you like her?
Her autism meshes well with mine. Just tall enough for me to rest my head on hers, long, slightly wavy dark brown hair, her eyes are slightly different tinges of green, big, toothy grin, thank fuck she's as weird and asocial as I am. I'd never really looked at women, or anyone, really. Eye contact creates a lot of mental static. She's just different. Always has been.

>why's she special?
You know how some states have common law marriage? Mine doesn't, but imagine becoming inseparable from someone freshman year, and moving in together the spring after graduation, and continuing for another 6 years. We don't even have an anniversary, we've just always sort of been together.

She was my best friend, but she moved to a different college and I think she killed herself on Monday.. so.. probably not her :/

If you haven't bothered to check on her then she wasnt your best friend anyway

i met her off of here
she's really cute and cool, but is too hard on herself

There was one but shes no more
>Met her on IP
>Shy Irish girl with SA
>I Ask her about her school experiences and eventually i learn she was pretty lonely and kinda bullied just like me
>We just talk for months everything goes smooth, never thought i could a girl so understanding, After few months i confess but she rejects in a pretty blunt way, feel like shit for a good week
We still talk and all but we have less and less Time and i got over her really, i also got interested in a Friend of mine recently but shes all over dudes she never talks to and just looks at cause theyre nice looking, i really like her but i have no chances whatso ever so i just stopped trying, i have no one now and probably wont until a long time because socially akward and shit

Attached: ukraine_war.jpg (1600x1067, 220K)

my asian coworker told me today some bullshit about 11/11 being a superstitious day in china to be single and then told me people think shes a "good girl" who doesnt date often but shes really not but to be honest i dont know how the fuck to broach the topic or if shes even into me (she has a thing with another coworker)

we went to the same high school, didnt know her until year 10 in literature. hated her that year and then in year 11 we sat next to each other everyday for two years. became friends but she had pretty bad anxiety and depression so it took a while to become best friends. both love politics, she is super smart, reads a lot of literature and political theory and i love when she teaches me new things has patrician music taste. i started slipping into depression and she supported me throughout the entire process and encouraged me to see a psych.
ive been inlove with her for 2 years, but she has any idea.

I thought I had a chance with an Asian grill at my work, until I asked her if she wanted to see a movie and she pretty much told me to go fuck myself. I suppose I should be thankful for the reality check; why would a cute girl want anything to do with me anyway?

>I will mayk her mine.
No you won't retard.

anons I need your help
this girl I have a crush on from school just messaged me randomly on whatsapp

I was a bit tipsy at that time and I just replied "hey whats up I (lets call her I)"
even though I had never met her prior to this
I asked her about school and then told her I had to leave
then she added me on snapchat
HOW SHOULD I PROCEED GUYS IM SHITTING BRICKS OVER HERE I REALLY LIKE HER AND I DONT WANT TO FUCK IT UP
Shes 2 years younger than me if that helps

she's

invisible
nonexistent
imaginary
pipedreamical

Met her via a friend whom she has known for several years, got her number via him too, took it surprisingly well and we still talk to this day

A qt co-op/intern at my job who doesn't talk to anyone other than the people she works with.

No idea how old she is (I'm pushing 30 while she's likely still early 20s), no idea if she's dating somebody, but I feel like we always share awkward glances when she walks by my desk. Then yesterday she gave an awkward hi in the morning when I came in shortly after her, and then she smiled when we crossed paths later on.

Pathetic, I know, and I'm likely overthinking things, but I have no female contacts other than a friend who has friendzoned me (for lack of a better term) so hard she tells me about all her dates and why the guys she thinks are hot are so hot.

maybe you should tell her that user? i don't know if you're getting signals for that type of thing, but it's a worth an attempt. godspeed in your timeline

hit her up on snapchat with a casual message, see how it goes from there. maybe ask to meet, as you have never met her before then right? godspeed in your timeline

what do you even send to someone?
I see her pretty much every day at school but we've never talked
also I heard from a friend shes interested in me
if she was ugly I would just tell her to come over but shes pretty much a stacy and at least 8/10