MyFitnessPal app

>MyFitnessPal app
>Search 'hazelnuts'
>Nutella - hazelnut spread, Hazelnut Chocolate Cake - Tesco, Mom's Double Devilish Hazelnut Pancakes
>Ten scrolls later
>Hazelnuts
>Enter hazelnuts
>Serving sizes: 17 grams, 12 oz, 30 milliliters, a mile, a handful, two 1917 silver certificates

It's like they want you to get fat. Any better alternatives?

Attached: IMG_0523.jpg (246x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.myfooddata.com/meal-plan-calculator.php
swole.me
eatthismuch.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it works fine, don't be such a snowflake. if you got a problem with that specific food just enter it in custom

It jest werk

Attached: IMG_0524.jpg (723x1286, 93K)

just click on the fucking one that says egg only, you absolute mongoloid

Why aren't you just scanning barcodes then, brainlet?
Either way this just sounds like a problem based off your own retardation rather than a fault of the app

That's the government pushing it's shit onto companies and promoting the jewish agenda.

Cronometer

>Serving sizes: 17 grams, 12 oz, 30 milliliters, a mile, a handful, two 1917 silver certificates

Attached: 1547328092032.jpg (350x461, 48K)

Chronometer would be amazing if it wasn't US only.

Fuck you mean? It works for me, leaf here.

Australian database is pretty much nonexistent.

Cronometer isn't US only.

Try to use the raw or non-branded food list that can be chosen; includes way more nutrients as well.

i have mfp the bird because if exactly this, also because it's recommended by every soccer mom on reddit.
i use yazio now, suits my needs much better, even tho some useful stuff is behind a pay wall

This upsets my autism when it comes to things like greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, rice & quinoa mixes etc. etc.

You could always type in the nutrients from the label box yourself using the "create food" option

>search chocolate-covered pretzels
>serving sizes: a pallet of chocolate-covered pretzels
>search grape jam
>serving sizes: a drum of grape jam (an oil drums)
>search cheez-its
>serving sizes: a desk of cheez-its
>search cake
>serving sizes: a hammock of cake

Yeah, I'm gonna have to look for an alternative as well, it's almost like there's a conspiracy for people to be obese, with these absurd measurements.

Next time try searching "hazelnuts usda"

use nutritionix [i think their app is just called Track]

Hazelnuts dont have barcodes

Don't steel old Family Guy jokes. It's a bad look.

Attached: 1546740024515.jpg (1024x557, 69K)

OMAD has opened my eyes to how much I eat in a single meal

Attached: E1DEA2CA-18D7-41A0-9A4A-AD961117281B.png (750x1334, 258K)

If your foods have barcodes 98% they're shitty foods

Cronometer

More accurate and easier to use. Get a food scale if you are serious about it though

tools.myfooddata.com/meal-plan-calculator.php

Hazelnut was the first thing that came up when I typed "hazelnut"

It doesn't explicitly allow for manual serving sizes but you can put decimal multipliers i.e 0.6 * 100g for 60g

swole.me was solid, sadly owner decided to move domains.

eatthismuch.com this is their new site but doesn't have the charm the old one had. The old one was literally the most basic foods and their macros, new one fell for the meme foods and meme diets trend.

I'm not stealing anything, I'm referencing it because OP's post made me think of it and I was assuming it would be obvious to others.

EasyDietDiary > Myfitnesspal

Get with the times mate. MFP got bought by under armour and became dog shit with pay walls ages ago.

I'm guessing most of the userbase eats lots of processed food and is absolutely retarded about units.
>search for garlic, measured by weight
>scroll past dozens of entries for garlic bread and other prepared foods
>give up and log by number of cloves even though cloves vary in size

With MyFitnessPal you should be doing the brand name and what you ate. It usually works better.

Attached: file.png (929x477, 41K)

yazio