/r9gay/ - #494

Cooking a nice meal for him edition

Last thread:

Attached: katsuki_yuuri_and_viktor_nikiforov_yuri_on_ice_drawn_by_you_gay322k__9b120dc5a7fe573b355244a30709726 (733x733, 324K)

>tfw no food poison bf

>tfw no bf to teach me how to cook

Decently wholesome thread title and pic, nice job for once, faggot.

But the thread will soon devolve into slutdom.

No fighting this time please

Attached: 1535621329054.jpg (600x800, 220K)

I just want a boyfriend/. my head hurts

Attached: uggggh.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

To the user on about alcohol. I wasn't being serious about not telling me what to do. It was but a joke.

tfw I'm an amazing cook, and pretty cute. I can't wait to be a boywife.

It's ok, I'm sorry for being too harsh too, as you can see I'm not a charming one

I want to cook a meal, have him cum on it, and then eat it

it's whatever anyway. I've decided to stop talking to him. I got way too attached, and I'm being an idiot.

Save me. Anoone.

You're drunk already, but let's try it out

>no masc bf to work out and play video games with
feelsbad

Attached: FB61BD3F-0541-4DFD-97B0-22EC569DFF31.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

You're failing to be mature.
You're failing to be understanding.
You're failing to read the mood.
You're failing to use critical thinking.
You're failing to do anything desu.

Pls constructive criticism only

Do you just get off on insulting me? I'm an idiot. I don't think that continuing to talk to him is in my best interest if I know I'm having trouble controlling myself, and that's bothering him. I don't want him to feel like I'm emotionally dependent on him, especially if that just pushes him further away from me. The last thing I want is for him to hate me.

There's no such thing as "constructive criticism" because critic itself is a destructive thing

Ultimately, I think the best thing I can do is diminish contact with him. For both our sakes.

i want a friend to do this on cam for me someday..

Attached: autistic butt.jpg (1280x1707, 403K)

Are you texan by any chance?

>tfw I own that mask

That is about the least correct sentence I think I've ever read. How do you expect to improve in life if you aren't willing to hear what you're doing wrong?

>There's no such thing as "constructive criticism" because critique itself is a destructive thing

Attached: Untitlfsdfed.png (660x488, 617K)

That's what critic is, destroy something and rebuild it with the strongest parts of it
"constructive criticism" is what self indulgent faggots tell to themselves to cope with their mistakes

Is your head hurting because you've been drinking?

You say that as though it's a bad thing. Growth and change are parts of life. Remaining static for the entirety of my life would be my worst nightmare

Umm I can do that fren

>me remembering i don't have a date on saturday like i thought i would all week

There's no point in even trying lads. Everything always gets ripped away from you right when you think you've finally got it.

Attached: 232913859054202.jpg (669x395, 28K)

Y e s that's right user

I'll go on a date with you user
As long as you dont mind it being online

post mask
um can you really?

Ah, you've gotta be one of the guys always talking about drinking in the thread right? I'd recommend drinking some water if you can.

Um soz I don't have a mask but I could do something like that I mean if you want. I just want to see your hands wrapped around your hard cock

But I wanted this date to be in person so I could pay for the movies and be chivalrous and sneak my arm around him when he's least expecting it...I just wanted that once.

Attached: 9819646861065.jpg (240x160, 9K)

Nooo I'm not drunk enough user. I still feel really sad

It's packed right now but I have pics of me in other ones of the set ig
Zero#5200

Straightfag here. Other threads aren't as fast as these usually, how do you guys deal with your insecurities? I can't stop worrying about things I can't change and it's affecting my life and potential relationship

Attached: 5ca135bb79ce1912ce5b56fd6fff53b5.jpg (1024x682, 309K)

It depends very much so on what your insecurities are. What's got you worried tonight, user?

You're a robot user you're not allowed to be happy like that
Accept it and just enjoy what you can long distance like the rest of us

Attached: wojakforest.png (600x340, 218K)

anyone else feel like gay relationships have a completely different feel from straight relationships?

t. been in both

user, drinking isn't going to make you feel better in the long run. If you're doing it excessively anyway. Is there anything I can do to help?

I didn't have a problem accepting this before when I was a shut in. Now that I'm forced to have a job and I'm forced to interact with people and see how happy and attractive they are, it's making me want those things.

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

I feel like between two guys there's more love and care.

I deal with mine by focusing on other people.

for example, I give advice and company and am concerned with helping as much as possible

nnn find me a boyfriend or anyone who gives a damn. being lonely sucks

where are you from user, I would go on a date with you

I am in a ldr and I am always worried it won't work. we aren't even that far away I just can't function mentally in a relationship. Everything feels like a joke at me expense, I don't deserve any of this and it's only a matter of time before the other foot falls.
also I'm uggo

Attached: 5565931160_9ef0c1b005_b.jpg (1024x675, 163K)

lol,you could be talking to me. Except honestly walking away was a good idea, since we're talking about a cheater. Though, I still think talking through it, like a mature adult would have been better.

I wish I could believe this user, but I don't like feeling sad every night, so I can't.
NV

Attached: 9846321654.jpg (236x314, 6K)

Well, why would that person be dating you if they didn't care a great deal for you? The same applies in the other direction - you're meant to care a great deal for that person, as well. You do, right?

Hey guys, hope youre all doing well today, just one question, how do i talk to cute boys?

Attached: 1540759395590.gif (440x248, 676K)

only a state away, it is a shame but I really would go out

I'll give a damn about you, for sure. Allow me to be your rock.

hmm
people are pretty bad at talking to me
so, you're not alone

I want a bf that will help me fix myself.
Or just any bf :

I do, and I am sure they do. All I can think about is how this is all some kind of joke or con. I wish I could trust her but my brain just can't. I know I am going to drive her away by being myself, even if it takes years. It feels like everything I say could the the splinter that causes an eventual divide.

Attached: paris_catacombs.jpg (800x533, 171K)

I'm gonna do just that for my future bf

user, I'm sad. Can I have a hug?

Attached: Darker.gif (500x280, 1.73M)

Put your bfs on the goddamn bag!

Attached: bfroberry.jpg (396x385, 105K)

>I know I am going to drive her away by being myself
If this happens, then it wasn't meant to be. It sounds cliche, but you want to find someone who loves you for you. Why do you feel like you're walking on eggshells like this?

Of course you can! Have all the hugs you want.
*hugs*
Feel free to tell me about your day, or whatever you want to talk about, I'm here for you.

Threadly reminder not to lead someone on and lie about your age so that someone's date plans end up ruined when the truth comes out. It's not a nice thing to do.

Attached: 9871065435.jpg (600x434, 15K)

>Why do you feel like you're walking on eggshells like this?
I honestly couldn't tell you. I think in some way I don't feel like I deserve it. She is too nice and too perfect, it has to fail or there has to be a catch there is just no other way. It was easier when I was alone

I've been there, so I understand. I don't have a solution, unfortunately, but I do know that you need to address it somehow, or else it'll cause problems long-term

user, you're really sweet. work was stressful and they're switching me to night shifts so I'm making less money. I really wish I could find a guy like you, most of them just want to do lewd things and it sucks, user.

nah its nothing like that, it's not like we were in a relationship anyway. He's a perfectly fine person, if a little fickle. I doubt it would ever have worked out honestly, I was just deluding myself because sometimes he made me feel wanted. He was so sweet sometimes, going so far as to give me info you'd never tell someone who wasn't important to you. The other day, he was calling me his best friend, and saying he wanted to be mine. I'm just not sure how to process it.

>listening to the rain and wishing I could have someone to cuddle with and watch documentaries with

ugh

Attached: 8AB3E4C9-F80D-4BE0-A0BB-05567F694942-488-0000003B589CF31B.jpg (750x731, 229K)

I appreciate your candidness, and your understanding, thanks for letting me vent, you guys can have your thread back now

Attached: catacomb 2.jpg (585x390, 53K)

I meant to say, talking about* me. Not to me.

No problem. Best of luck, friend! I hope you get it all figured out

>tfw no bf to cuddle in bed with in the early mornings watching rick steves europe with on PBS
>tfw no bf to plan out a fun EU vacation to areas full of interesting history for us to get excited over

Attached: 984613241.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Would you consider yourself 'cute?'

no thats the fucking problem you idiot

Oh, its nothing special. I just don't want like seeing any of the anons here sad. I want all of us to get bfs and be happy. Oh, so they're switching your schedule. Which is a pain. Especially if you were used to being in bed by that point. Making less money on top of that really sucks. This doesn't sound like the kind of job you'll have for the next 10 years at least. But I've worked night shifts before. They can take a toll.
I'd like to think that this thread has a bunch of guys like me. I think its fair to say most of the anons here want something wholesome. But I understand. I live in a big city and that's what a lot of guys are after here.
I don't mind being your e-bf if that's something you'd like..

>idiot
i'm not.. :((

>tfw no bf to get beheaded with by a rapefugee after we kissed in public.

yes you are you dumb idiot you asked a thread full of lonely assholes if they're cute of course we aren't cute you moron that's why we're here

STUPID

Well, I've been looking for a while but never really found anyone I clicked with romantically. At work and out of work I just get hit on by older guys who want to make out and it's kind of gross. I just want someone to listen to and hold hands with and cuddle and watch a movie on the couch. I've also been working out & considering going into the military, or just taking up a trade pretty soon.

I don't mind talking about it more. Do you have a discord or anything?

Yeah, tell me about it. How much older are they? Is it a huge gap? Holding hands and cuddling is the cutest!
Both are options, but trade school has become pretty viable in recent years. Depending on what you go into it could lead to something great for you. As long as you have an interest in it.
Of course. MaxEffort#4378

looks like another holiday season of lying to my family why I never had a gf is here. I wish I was brave enough to come out, just to get them off my back.

You guys ghost more than /soc/ faggots. Its sad. I dont know where to look for a bf anymore. I hate being lonely but why would anyone like me when im ugly and needy. Is suicide the only way out of this stuff?

No. You are statistically likely to be quite average, not ugly.

Average is attractive, btw

Bitch I got ghosted this morning, fuck off.

Of course the puff fan is a huge fag. Is that young hbox?

Havent met anyone who liked my looks yet. So either way im just ugly or being averge is not enough.
How is that my fault, why are you angry at me? I know it feels bad but theres nothing i can do about it.

Anyone in Washington looking for BF? I'm not particularly cute, but I'm not ugly, and I'm 5'6" if you find short boys attractive. I'm probably going to sleep soon, but I'll check this thread if it's still up in the morning.

Because you're whining about it and I'm not.

Maybe you just dont care about it, sorry user.

Doesn't ghosting occur because it can be really daunting meeting someone online? Instead of ghosting people I'm just very picky on who I add and develop relationships with. That way I'm only talking to people I really want to continue with. I think it's best not to get offended by it.

>playing delta rune with a friend
>we're voicing the dialogue
>he says i make a really good ralsei
makes me feel warm and bubbly c:

Attached: BewYPJci_400x400.jpg (299x299, 17K)

>tfw it's below freezing and I have no bf to cuddle with
I'm getting real fucking sick and tired of being alone

Attached: i4o3XpC.jpg (1632x1224, 314K)

what about when your bf of two years ghosts you

It just sucks when someone ghosts you after 5-10 minutes of talking without a reason. Otherwise i wouldnt even care.

That's definitely a different situation and they should feel awful about it. You don't deserve that.

It can definitely feel like you've done something wrong but I think it's more about how online interaction works these days as opposed to you having a fault.

that sounds autistic, but really cute, user.

Attached: hehe.png (182x191, 37K)

Lets assume that ive done something wrong but i dont even know what could be done wrong in such short time. Why waste time when people wont even bother knowing me better first.

Well I think you shouldn't bother with THOSE kinds of people because they are not going to be the ones you stick with.

I get it though user, I'm not trying to justify it. I wish all of us could easily find cute bfs.

thanks user, cute ralsei too
he says my voice is soft and motherly for a guy, and thats what ralsei should sound like