Mfw you workout for a year and a half, go from 70 to 81kg and look exactly the same in your progress pictures

mfw you workout for a year and a half, go from 70 to 81kg and look exactly the same in your progress pictures.

Attached: DYEL.jpg (1080x1920, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

left looked better desu. You overeat, cut your bodyfatpercentage down for fast better looks and better health. Eat less and more healthy. Also try more volume work, seems like you barely grow with current training even when eating too much. Gl bro and remember it takes time.

tell me what you did so it doesn't happen to me

cut tard

Keep on then cut, if you cut before there would be nothing, if you cut after a few more months then you will look great

>tries to humblebrag
>gets BTFO instead
Kek

This can't be fucking real. This is what you get when you don't work hard on a consistent level and consider lifting cookies as a workout, kek.

Post routine and diet, OP.

I also have one peck bigger than the other

I've been doing lots of dumbell press but it hasn't got any better

I use a Renaissance Periodation PPL template i yoinked from somewhere, and just eating more food then i used too. Overall i'm pretty happy with my results. I just wanted to post the crappiest progress pic i could find in my collection

Attached: Dyel2.jpg (1080x1920, 184K)

Called it

PPL is great for building musc-

OP looks exactly like me and all I do is LARP on Jow Forums and act like I lift

As a newbie you all you can expect to gain in a year is 3-5lbs of muscle mass. Don't expect to see big difference in 1 and half year. You'll not look good in just 5 years. Good physique is decades of hard work.

>As a newbie you all you can expect to gain in a year is 3-5lbs of muscle mass.
Maybe if you train by sucking dicks only.

The only thing you grew was the basedbeard.

>Overall i'm pretty happy with my results
you shouldn't be.

not sure if bait but you're retarded

Sorry, but you've been fooled by fake natties who give unrealistic expectations to newbies.

Don't listen to this nigger OP, if you're happy with it then that's all that matters. We all start this journey for one reason and that's to reach our goals, and if this is what you gotta do to reach yours then go for it.

No, you are simply a dumbass that never did any research.
scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/

Give evidence to back up your claim and I'll believe you.

Attached: unknown.png (651x377, 246K)

I can see that your delts are a lot bigger, arms as well. you just have shitty chest genetics, and when people look at a frontal picture that's what they see. I have the same problem. lifted for 2years, lifts went up, mass went up, got pretty big and wide. but my chest BARELY grew at all. brainlet gymbro methods helped my chest catch up a bit, I would do stupid shit like ending EVERY workout with chest flies. wouldn't recomend though, it caught up with my and I ended up injuring myself after a while. anyways by now you should know your strengths and weaknesses, and should make further changes according to that. If you're really serious, I would probably pay a competing powerlifter/bodybuilder or someone who trains athletes to help you create a program.

remember, we all have one shitty area and one godly area. me? I'm a classic T-Rex. weak chest with strong legs.

Yeah i definitely got pretty shitty genetics for bodybuilding. Also most progress pics i see are just all about the angles and a good pump. I could've posted this picture and it my progress immediately looks more impressive.

Attached: dyel3.jpg (1080x1920, 174K)

Jesus Christ lad, that’s sad. Where did the 11kg go? Your legs?

Damn dude I haven't even been to the gym in 2 years (I barely go) and I still look better than you. The fuck.

I have been training for 3 years and I look like you to the right. Haven't really had a strict routine or diet though.

Left absolutely does not look better what the fuck. You're just thrown off because left was overhead lit and right is sunlit.

also take into account that people look completely different in real life and in pictures. short guys look amazing pics, but irl you can't really tell that they lift. also the width of your bones, your frame affects it greatly. a guy with wide shoulders, wide hips, wide frame won't look like much in pics. because for each 1kg of muscle he gains, it's barely visible. meanwhile a manlet will look swole after gaining 5kg.

so all those 10 kgs went to your shadow? dont even try to bullshit us brother

Ive been through hat your literally just didnt eat enough protein and didnt put up the weights and took breaks throughout.
you sincerely thoroughly wasted your time.

>if you're happy that's all that matters
You sound like a mom, stay skinny fat your whole life you uninspiring faggot

Go back to shoving steroids up your ass you insecure prick.

>roiding for that
Wow you really are skinny fat. No wonder, since you have such a pathetic complacent mindset.

I wasn't referring to OP's image you absolute brainlet.

I went from 165 to 190 in a few months barely any body fat