Anyone have any Twitch channels they recommend? I don't really care for stuff like Fortnite or LoL...

Anyone have any Twitch channels they recommend? I don't really care for stuff like Fortnite or LoL, something more comfy. Any robots with channels?

Attached: 58543886cbbf342480d3ac5a.jpg (650x325, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/thecoffeeclubstream
youtu.be/uVA1sqF_17Y
youtu.be/oBLquXc-oAE
youtu.be/P8Psh7rHHBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only watch ice poseidon tbqhwy

Kripp is the comfiest

Really? He's not even cute.

no but he's autistic and that's a man we can all get behind

become a forsenbaj

Attached: 1540877159808.png (332x512, 186K)

same you'd probably like irl / reaction / variety channels.
I watch a lot of trainwreckstv he looks normie but he's fun, good friendship simulator.

Watch some good ole plebo, he goes live at 5 pm PST everyday

>forsen
>mizkif

Jerma is the only twitch streamer worth his salt. From what I've seen the rest suck

read books.
(origigenal)

Nora Sunstrider. Even tho I haven't played wow in years I still listen to her streams in background when I'm doing things because she is actually funny and has a top tier voice. She makes Jow Forums jokes so she's very relatable.

If you watch Twitch you are literally an underage zoomer

Ddrjake is chill whenever he does stream. I usually watch it after from YouTube.

demolition d, he gets piss drunk every night and streams for 5 minutes and occasionally you get to hear him vomit or rant about his dad. its a good time

books are made of paper, paper is created from trees holy shit fucking jew anti white

check out these guys called the coffeeclub stream. they just talk about random shit and drugs in their suburb
twitch.tv/thecoffeeclubstream

hehehe dude check fuckin ice poseidon dude hes banned from twitch and streams on youtube but hes better than any twat.tv streamer

I only watch quality streamers like scuffed justin carrey

Stillgray, asian game journalist guy with a perfect american accent living in Malaysia, entertaining streams

Atm he makes Hype Break on youtube and lulz.com

Mainly covers vidya game drama

fuck off normalfags woohoo

You need to quit Twitch, it is an infinite hole that will leave you stuck in place and constantly distracted. Take it from a guy that's been there for four years. It's poison for the mind. I'm mainly talking about gameplay and irl channels which provide nothing, podcasts are alright.

avoidingthepuddle

This guy shits on all his viewers and treats them like the fucking mongoloids that they are. No PC bullshit. Love this guy.

Also he's a god at Tekken

I like oldschool runescape during deadman mode tournaments
you can log in anytime and see your favorite streamers going hard 18+ hours a day for a week straight
seeing each one choose a path and make deals for specific items in a time sensitive competition is cool
and the final hour battle is fun too

I like to watch Diablo 2 / Warcraft 3 streams mostly. Ask if interested.

Here's some clips of him being hilarious

youtu.be/uVA1sqF_17Y

youtu.be/oBLquXc-oAE

youtu.be/P8Psh7rHHBk

Soda is my goto comfy streamer. Also he hates Fortnite and doesn't like lol. Generally his streams are a good mix of autism and wholesomeness.

Peeve is my personal favorite. His play style and commentary are very comfy, and he does on average 8 hour streams so it's very nice to just have in the background all day.

miilkies

watch HooHaa
he's redpilled and a cynic dude. small stream with a small core of viewers.

i watch moon

Attached: IMG-20181109-WA0040.jpg (595x960, 41K)