A girl wouldn't make meme this if most other girls couldn't relate to it

a girl wouldn't make meme this if most other girls couldn't relate to it.

Attached: rWwzXXM.jpg (1080x1092, 166K)

yeah well this board does the reverse
>i hate women
>*any young qt glances at me irl*
>nvm

>6'3
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>dimples
>still khv and been rejected at least 20 times
what a bait post
women don't care about what you look like if you are passive/quiet/autistic

Attached: 1537305193764.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>brown eyes

plz go
and are u actually white

>le 56%
im a quarter mexican kek
i think most people think im italian descent or something because i look white except for my nose and eyes

Attached: 1538605157114.jpg (640x504, 18K)

*a 300lb "white" girl with unwashed hair, brown eyes, and three chins smiles at me*

Attached: 1446171478959.png (191x226, 71K)

>tfw I'm a 6'1" feet white boy with blonde hair, green eyes, and dark circles that always glares at people

Ill never find a gf, and I'm actually almost ok with that

Attached: 1541642448394.png (1053x1080, 362K)

yes user
the key is understanding that this is only a big deal to robots
YOU DONT NEED THESE THINGS TO BE HAPPY
ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU DIFFERENT IS A NORMIE TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD
BE CONTENT WITH WHO YOU ARE

>he key is understanding that this is only a big deal to robots
>YOU DONT NEED THESE THINGS TO BE HAPPY
cope

yeah, but u ugly face

humans are social creatures my dude. we are wired to instinctively want this shit, no matter how much it kills us. this is nature's way.

i would say im average maybe 5/10 maybe 4/10

Attached: 1535356416528.png (405x360, 207K)

i'm 5'10, long brown hair, blue eyes, relatively skinny, but i don't think i have dimples. Usually they can't tell the difference, unless the girl is 5'9-5'10 herself she'll probably think i'm 6 ft

i never leave the house anyway

do nonwhite girls lust aftr u or what

yes. black girls and sometimes latinas. especially black girls i would think. i really don't get anything often, but it appears to be that black girls have a thing for guys like me, which i definitely don't mind.

How do you tell if you have dimples? I have everything else.

not if you have antisocial personality disorder, which can be learned. mainly from how you were raised, but i think it can be learned in other ways. 2-3% of men have it. that's a shitload of people my dude.

Attached: blackgaze.jpg (200x200, 7K)

JUST
BE
WHITE

do you fuck them?

fuarrkkkkk

The ONLY girl i've had sex with more than two times, was a black gal i used to work with years prior. She commented on one of my facebook posts "you're hot" or something like that, and i told her to come over, and we fucked like a hundred times over the next month. the only reason i pulled this off is because i was taking antidepressants and benzos at this time, so not only did i have the charisma, i also lasted longer in bed. She wasn't that hot, and i eventually ended it. but she was good enough you know? im not proud or anything, i hope i didn't hurt her too bad

the other one was this girl i met at a party or something, and we ended up spending the night at my buddies making out and stuff, but she didn't want to have sex for whatever reason. but we basically spent the night fooling around and i had her top off. it was fun, and we hung out a couple other times. but i'm just dumb, i don't appreciate things, and im an extremely anxiety-ridden asshole, so i somehow broke that off too. Last time i saw her at a party, she was clearly interested in me. she was like "bye honey", or somethin like that when i left.

2 girls of any demographic is a lot for me, i think it's safe to say that they do. haven't been laid in two years. really want to do it again. then again, i never get the white girls i want, unless they're way younger than me. so you've got that going for you

>I've ONLY had sex HUNDREDS of times
What the fuck happened to reddit9k?

BAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU. WHITE GUYS WHO DONT APPRECIATE THE WEALTH OF NONWHITE GIRLS THAT WORSHIP THEM NEED TO BE GASSED

ever use tinder?

i don't even remember most of it, and she really wasn't that good looking. i've been on Jow Forums since 2009. like i said anybody who's had one girlfriend in their lives, has had sex more times than me. i've literally never had a girlfriend, unless you count that. haven't had physical contact with a girl in almost 2 years now. i am fucked mentally but you'd have no way of knowing that.

i have zero friends now and im an anxiety ridden mess. i truly believe im more fucked than a lot of ppl here.

if you're black you literally have a wealth of sexy emo white girls that like lil peep. they're everywhere, you fuck.

Tinder destroys me mentally now. i used to get a lot of matches but now i get almost nothing. idk what happened, it's a lost cause now.

why is there no forum specifically for asian/indian incels? we are the only truecels

the closest thing are the weird asian masculinity subreddits that are just full of cope and excuses as to why we are subhuman

Could someone explain the joke to me? I don't get it.

lil peep is literally white lol wtf are you on?

why don't u just fuck black girls who love DAT GUD HAIR and DEM PRETTY EYES?
it would be so fucking easy for you.

ok replace peep with xxxtentacion or whatever.

idk where to meet them. i was gonna meet up with one on tinder but i had basically no money at the time and i pussied out. i have money now so theres that. but no car.

When women post things like this, they have a specific guy in mind, in this case he's extremely attractive and just happens to also be 6 feet tall and white, with brown hair, blue eyes and dimples.

based and r3dp11ed

>*any young qt glances at me irl*
>filled with disdain and hatred

oh. well no I don't have the effort to fit into a gay ass niche. good luck though bro u kinda sound like a bit of a wreck.

>brown eyes

I'm really sorry.

>u kinda sound like a bit of a wreck
that would be an understatement. thanks for the encouragement

>6 feet
>white
>brown hair
>blue eyes
>dimples
Literally me desu. Girls don't like me though because I'm also a skeleton, have long neet hair and my face isn't that attractive.

kys bro
maybe WHITE girls dont like you for those reasons, but that's because they can be picky as fuck.

you have an infinite amount of nonwhite girls (espcially black and indian girls) you could pick from that would date, or fuck you simply based on the fact that you have blue eyes. that shit is like crack to them. dating or fucking a blue eyed dude makes them feel like theyve moved up in life. but you are a picky faggot who must have stacy.

Attached: aVNLnYp.png (616x596, 61K)

bumpwelrjrono

Girls relate to it because they usually underrate their looks.

If think the person who tweeted it is a male otherwise i don't get it either

>you have an infinite amount of nonwhite girls (espcially black and indian girls) you could pick from that would date

Well that's funny because I'm a 6 foot tall white guy with brown hair and blue eyes and non-white girls NEVER pay me a second glance. It's almost like you're full of shit.

Attached: 1505805960697.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Make one, Currycel

any of you autist consider maybe you still have those features but just aren't good looking and that's why you can't relate?

have you used tinder, fakecel?

Obviously not, why would an incel bother with a normie sex app?

>non white girls never like me
>hasnt used the most popular dating app where nonwhite girls could actually give you attention

fuck off fakecel

Whatever are your genders fuck you

>average 4/10
this doesn't exist, you're ugly

>tfw swarthy, black-haired, brown-eyed 5'8" manlet
>white women are either indifferent to me or treat me like shit
>brown women are always nice to me, some have even approached me, mostly foreign students and tourists, since there aren't a lot of brown girls in Eastern Europe

Don't know about black women though, they're a rare sight around these parts.

Attached: 1539544376995.png (249x249, 79K)

>6'1
>Black hair
>Green eyes
>Darkish white skin
No girl has ever looked at me like this

I'm a 6 foot white boy with brown hair and blue eyes and I can confirm that non-white girls are 9001x more likely to like me than white girls. I've banged 5 non-white girls for every white girl I've banged.

It's almost like when a girl describes a man she means an already handsome guy.

how many non white girls have u fucked in total
and did they come onto you?
rate yourself, realistically.

bumparinip

>brown eyes
rofl

>>brown eyes
*****hazel

>tfw black hair, black eyes, brownskin manlet in this day and age

Attached: F586925B-AAF8-4C0F-950B-3200F5E81B7D.jpg (235x282, 35K)

The only unsettling thing about this is how specific it is. When men make these memes it's always just "cute girl". When women make them they always list incredibly specific traits that they find attractive. Why are women so homogenized in what they like?

>tfw same

it was over before it began

I'd breed this sickly looking kike and none of you faggots could stop me.

you can still hate them you retard. ive been a feminist. ive never hated men more since becoming far right. you are the reason i want to kill myself. and youre the reason i dont.