What kind of personalities do you have in your gym?

What kind of personalities do you have in your gym?

Attached: 1507517868031.jpg (604x453, 65K)

anybody have the origin of this picture? where is this guy now? whats become of him

I don’t go to the gym to socialize so I wouldn’t know

Loud boomer who yawns at 80 db
Another boomer with a legit arms and back but stick legs and a gut
His skinnyfat lanklet zoomer son who spends most of the time sitting on the machine and looking in his phone, gym is a chore for him and dad is permanently disappointed. They both are probably 6'4".
Always sweaty dude with manboobs who was never caught using a shower
>that's me
Pretty boring

we have this HUUGE dude with a super tight wifebeater so that you can see his pepparoni nipples whenever he OHP's

>that guy that plays his guitar during his rest sets
>that guy that needs to be constantly supervised lest he run off and rape someone
>that guy with his 3 sons and 2.5 daughters
>that guy making a home movie for his family back in Kazrjtistkof.
>that guy who has a basket of flowers and gives black roses to anyone who fails their set and white tulips to anyone who completes theirs.

What kind of personality can you have in a gym?

What fucking gym do you go to?
How much is a membership

The same you have at home ie none lmao

It’s a small gym in Eastern Sydney.
Membership is $600 a month.
It’s an ok gym, the price is mainly because they put up with whatever quirks you have.

swimbro here.

>that tall manly native woman who goes back and forth from the pool to the hot tub without doing anything
>that 67 year old who leans on the diving board doing autistic standing "push ups"
>obligatory naked watermelon stomach boomer in the showers who waltzes around talking to strangers
>japanese guy who can't swim but splashes so much he can literally get the lifeguard on the high chair wet
>that guy that can swim fucking fast but only stays for 20 minutes
>that guy with mental problems in the hot tub who thinks the hells angels/government are stalking him
>that autistic guy who can't swim without a nose plug and goggles who spends the whole time adjusting it
>the 320 lbs+ overweight instructor everyone watches for water aerobics
>little nigger child playing in the shallow end of the lanes

Theres more but i forget right now

>His skinnyfat lanklet zoomer son who spends most of the time sitting on the machine and looking in his phone
What if he has a timer on his phone and he's resting between sets?

>that guy who adjusts his socks all the time

Attached: look 1.jpg (432x767, 68K)

>there's this chatty 30 something chick who's usually chill
>zoomer steroids bro who can OHP 220lbs
>3 different thots who literally dress the same, look the same and have the same boobjobs, so they are the "Trifecthots"
>Candy dude who runs a candy store, is generally funny and cracks jokes between sets
>Trainer dudes are cool too

Rest are average dudes/girls or randoms. Basically, the gym is cool.

Based. I wear knee highs everyday to sockmog people

$600 dollars a month
even if that's kangaroo money that's still so much wtf

wanna know too

candybro sounds like an interesting, good person. You should ask him what his favorite sweets are.

>military guys who lift because they're stuck on base with nothing else to do. these guys are massive.
>peak performance special forces guys who aren't massive but damn are they athletic.
>military guys who workout because they're required to. lots of fuckarounditis.
>retired military who work out on base because it's free. a lot of these guys are still in shape.
>civilian dyels such as myself. mogged daily.

>50ish years old fucker who walks around leaving his shit throughout the whole gym for hours
>dude who screams, but I also scream so I ain't nobody to judge
>jacked manlet whom, due to proportions, looks like a toy
>The usual gym thots
>me
My gym is pretty tame desu. It's an expensive gym and most people who come here are down to earth.

> a few thots doing ass workouts
> old boomer who always rambles about the music and does wierd workouts
> a bunch of ripped Aryan chads
> ripped black dudes who never seem to push themselves very hard
> some bald biker dude who is the only other to use the barbells it seems
> screaming ginger manlet who tried to challenge me?
Thats pretty much it, theres some fat people on the treadmills too, where I live is 80% white with 10% being just mixed black and white so it's not too bad.

I try not to socialize too much at my gym, but one time a gym thot came up to me while benching asking to work in. I was both confused and interested to see what would happen, say ok, she does some bullshit squat thing using the bench as an elevated surface.
>mfw

Attached: 1507570116799.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

>me and my gym buddy, we're both absolute DYELs
>that boomer that told us how about his 2 heart attacks and who talks about how we live under an occupation government to the Turkish gym employee
>that guy that appears to be on gear everytime and just needlessly screams during every set
>bunch of Albanians and Kurds that roam around the gym like the cockroaches they are

>middle aged bro who's a big guy 4u but not super strong
>thots here and there
>one fat guy who benches more than he should for rom less than he should
>a qt powerlifting couple but the guy's a manlet
>dirty looking tall/skinny pedro who seems nice and squats atg

>that guy who spends thirty minutes in the shower cubicle, dries himself off with paper towels because he doesn't want to bring a towel and leaves talc powder all over the floor

:^)

this pic went around brazilian forums back in like 2013 it's some user's cousin or something, btw any hue can tell it's brazilian by the Fiat lux matches and the style of the cake
t. hue

Why do you go there? What's your quirk?

Fucking hell cunt. Save the six hungy and buy a homegym off of gumtree

>55 year old super fit manlet who is talkative
>his buff Russian wife who is an obviously gross lesbian
>old dentist who does very light lay pilldowns and stretches his hammies for like half an hour talking
>late 30s woman who is mildly autistic, there every day and pretty thick
>tall thin tomboy who sometimes works out in just a bra
>manlet trainer who is pretty nice

I could keep going

I try to act like I'm always learning. I could be doing something for months before another lifter finally comes up and corrects my form.

I’m the recorder
>that guy that watches everyone and writes down what their doing, where they’re going wrong and how they can fix it, then posts it on a spreadsheet once a month in the main lobby.
It is costly, but it soothes me and I can’t do it for myself

based

Do you guys spend your birthdays like this?

Attached: Anon on his birthday.jpg (1200x1200, 1.68M)

No, I go and drink alone and tell no one it's my birthday.

Attached: 1547615783482.gif (300x225, 1.81M)

Some of these photos are sad but some might be taken out of context. I have similar pics for my bdays because I usually celebrate them twice. One time with family and then I go out with friends on a weekend. Pics from my family gathering would fit into that collage nicely

Jesus Christ I used to work as a lifeguard and these are all spot on. Only thing you missed was
>sauna boomers who pour water on the heating system so that it breaks every month or so and then get mad when it's out of operation
>un-convicted pedophile who shows up every once and a while who you have to keep an eye on but can't ban because they haven't really done anything to warrant it

>tfw i can relate
>tfw no one showed up to my 13th birthday party

n-no homo but this depressed kid I keep seeing is pretty good looking

>that guy that needs to be constantly supervised lest he run off and rape someone

nofappers are the worst

Some of those seem like fine family birthdays
Others seem depressing

>elderly or overweight middle age women who walk on the treadmill
>thin zoomers in Gymshark clothes
>fat chicks who sit and talk on the rowing machines
>boomers who are actually pretty cool
>gym thots doing dance classes or some shit

and so sad, I want to cuddle him

>tfw turning 20 this sunday

Attached: image.jpg (160x314, 4K)

You can tell that they have such a low opinion of themselves that they feel like they don't deserve the treat

You're one of two people:
>you're military yourself and projecting
>you're a bootlicker with hero worship issues
Most military guys aren't jacked at all they look like complete normies. If they aren't skinny fat at best they might look like a high level 800/1500m runner.

I'm turning 30 in the latter part of the year user. Don't be like me and achieve nothing in a decade

Attached: 1547316196106.png (477x476, 311K)

This picture always makes me sad. It's the mixture of the obvious sadness of the kid but also the initiative of the grandmother to do something....anything..to make him have a good birthday. I'm gonna take my grandma out to dinner tomorrow...

Attached: 1547752612903.jpg (702x569, 301K)

>20 in a month
>already a uni dropout
>whole family sees me as a disappointment and failure
>mom says I'm "emotionless"

Attached: 1515783138668.png (390x464, 203K)

A cheerful and flexible person. Most of the time when i go to gym, i make it as a playground.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Attached: 13149084_12833931.jpg (599x577, 88K)

that one is the saddest
>older brother of father on the couch not even giving a shit and too busy watching netflix

Attached: 1482167447209193.jpg (960x720, 67K)

>tfw only had one grandmother who really cared about me, and she died in 1998

KEK

>mfw 21 in 3 weeks

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

change ur ways before its too late

I don't even celebrate my birthday. I make a trip somewhere by myself doing something I usually don't do (e.g. visit a museum) and reply "thanks" to the few messages I get from family. I plan on going to Rome this year, and spend my birthday in the mausoleum of August. if it's open to public by then.

Well, we usually invite relatives and have some cakes and dinner, not a big deal.

>that old dude who’s been there so long he’s friends with the cleaning ladies and thinks it’s his gym
>that boomer who lives for this shit and is in there every single day
>that boomer who benches 3pl8 for 10 reps, wears the shortest possible shorts, desperately wants everyone to notice his bench and give him compliments
>that fat boomer who does notice and gives him compliments
>that dude who’s at it for years, pretends to be unfazed and smirks when someone smaller lifts almost the same weight
>that retard wearing a MAGA hat, thinking he’s the shit, strolling around the place but then benches just the bar, does some meme shit and leaves. Somehow he’s jacked though.
>bunch of arabs thinking they’re the shit
>meme boxers doing wrist curls and shadow boxing
>that thot in there with her bf, still fishing for attention
>that newbie squatting 35 kg and thinking he’s got it all figured out
>that gay dude looking at you really fucking weird, making you want to get out there asap
>that personal trainer who doesn’t know jack shit and still shills
>bunch of black dudes taking their shirts off to do half rep squats with a spot
>that dude who diddlies 10 kg more than you and is all like haha nah you can’t work in i lift so much more
>that cunt wearing a Gold‘s Gym tank top, hat, chews gum like he’s a cool 3rd grader and poses all the time
>that HUGE dude who lifts just for girls and tries to mog everyone despite being obviously bitter

It’s a 20 bucks/month 24h commercial gym, basically every personality is in there

Attached: DE56A42A-FD67-4077-BA6E-12C4DF845867.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Serbro detected xD

>Arab bro who is one of the only ones as strong as me and does a bunch of meme shit like half rep BP
>meat mountain roider who coaches an elderly couple, perhaps his parents.
>5 foot 3 pencil neck skinny Asian manlet who is trying to make it but never will
>obligatory retarded nig and arab groups lifting beginner tier weight, being noisy and never putting their weights back
>70 yr old boomer who frowns at everyone and does sets of slapping the punching bags from both sides for minutes at a time
>obligatory dumb as fuck PTs
>obligatory roasties
>autistic retard who does the Texas method and was asked to shower more by the staff (me)

Cheap gym £15 a month and well equipped

No joke, 90% of the guys are balding or manlets.

Baaed flowerman. I'd do lifts just for the tulips

Is that the guy from the cuckold vids in the background?

Attached: gettyimages-632365210-612x612.jpg (471x612, 43K)

>there’s 70 year old eggman looking motherfucker. Glasses, mustache, fat. Anyway all I see him do is grab a 20lb barbell on his shoulder and do like 100 twists.
>This 60 year old roider with skin as leathery as his belt that steals people’s bench all the fucking time
>The Asian highschoolers that go once and never return
>The white highschoolers that are jacked
> The thicc Latina’s who look approachable but are kinda fat
> this lean Black fireman who’s jacked to hell doing reps with 2pl8 bench
The chad who takes his cute Asian gf to the gym with him as a symbol of power I guess

Just me. It’s always just me.

Attached: 06752686-608B-4AA7-A29F-C8E9CACF14AE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

most of them are probably shot right in the morning after those people woke up

>deserving a treat for getting older

How do I not let that pic happen this year? Usually I'm on my own so don't have parents doing this shit, but will this year

Literally only 2 of my friends enjoy drinking and one lives on the other side of the country. Say I'm going out with friends and then sleep in my car in a parking lot?

>that loud Chad that literally never wears a shirt
>that black guy with a 280kg squat, 200kg bench and 300kg deadlift
>that juiced up manlet that benches 250kg and squats 400kg
These three go to a different gym now unfortunately
>that middle aged gym owner that's competed in powerlifting, weightlifting, and bodybuilding but now he does CrossFit
>that zoomer Asian who literally looks exactly like the zoomer meme, runs sheiko and can barely do 1/2/3/4
>that qt 47kg blonde PL qt
>that guy that 1/8th rom squats 190kg next to your full rom 190kg squats
>that PL redhead with a 10/10 body but 6/10 face
>that new 10/10 amerimutt olyboo girl
>that guy that coached all the olyboos, but can only squat 200kg
>that one olyboo that's actually strong as fuck and flat back no leg drive benches 160kg ezpz
God damn I love my gym

>this picture
FUCK YOU OP

Kek

>goku and krillin
two evernovice gooks (one turbomanlet with weird fetus face and tiny nose, the other is king of manlets but looks normal) who always lift together at the same time almost every day, im pretty sure theyre doing some kind of PPL and making zero gainz
>based boomer
beer gut-wielding 50 year old turbo manlet who does nothing but 2pl8 bench (not touching chest of course), 1/16th squats with 1pl8, and some back work.
>based manlet
5’5 dude who casually OHP’s 1pl8 for an easy 8 reps. tremendous bubble ass, probably some gay nigga’s idea of a sex god
>wormchad
a range of young lads who deadlift far more than theyre capable of (3-4pl8) with the most beautifully curved spines ive ever laid eyes on
>bizarro me
dude who looks exactly like me if i were 6’2, a curlbro, and a lower thirdlet who ive never spoken a word to but whenever he’s around me, inside or outside of the gym, he has to try as absolutely hard as he fucking can at everything he’s doing. makes eye contact with me regularly while scowling. perhaps we’re siblings outside of this VR MMORPG and he’s just fucking with me trying to break my immersion.

Attached: D33A9DA0-8A73-4E66-AEE5-D57DBFA07C94.jpg (750x743, 101K)

This pic hit me in the feels
Like this was basically me
I have some friends now but Christ..

At least he learned to hit the books.

Attached: a17.gif (680x476, 63K)

The weight room of rhe gym ussualy consists of:

>2 loud muscles asians
>2 brothers, always on the same split
>3-5 stinking turks/Moroccans
>a few gym bro's
>group of zoomers
>1 very sweaty white guy

And this months adds jan fags

Pretty much. Birthdays are special dinners with dessert at the end in my family.

>40+ guy who totally used to be a male stripper, kinda weird face, but he's friendly
>His young apprentice
>The strongman passed his prime but still the biggest guy in the gym, never without his notebook for tracking lifts
>The Blonde, perfectly sculpted ass, slight look of disgust on her face at all times, used to work at the gym
>Old Guy, 70+, wears gardening gloves to the gym, skinny but keeps in shape, don't talk to him unless you enjoy 10+ minute conversations
>Boomer, brought his whole family with him this year. DYEL son he was teaching to deadlift (form wasn't great). Wife I would bang in a heartbeat. Daughter(?) second tallest of the family and with some training could be thicc but for now is just chubby.
>Chinese Brad, cool guy, got a qt gf he brings with him sometimes
>Assorted newbies who move from exercise to exercise without a clear plan or routine
>Assorted fat chicks who hang around the treadmills, cross trainers and warm up area.

Signed photo of Dorian Yates in the free weights area. Pretty good gym. I like it.

When i was like 5 or 6, i used to pour soap into the big hot tub spa thing and then activate the bubble jets to make a giant bubble bath. Then i stopped after getting caught one time.

I had no idea it was clogging up the pump system and costing them tonnes in maintanence

Attached: 1547517280107.png (626x669, 643K)

>black dude on the treadmill who arrives about 30 minutes into my workout, then uses some dumbbells to do sitting curls, leaves before I do.
I'm a 3am gym guy.

based and sockpilled

Start a small business, you get +2 Charisma and 20 life exp points even if it fails.

>groups dyel normies who go and out of anxiety, laziness and ignorance never lift any meaningful weight and usually quit after a week.
>Powerlifters who've formed a click and hang around the deadlifting blocks
>thots who don't know how to lift
>coping hairlets
>chad's who don't have any legs and curl a lot
>roided out gooks

S-stop describing me when I was muttarmy, I was too drowned in nothingness to be motivated... I’ll add to this

> old supermutt who would do victory dances, yell between every exercise, and strut up and down the main aisle of the gym like a peacock for no reason
> hoodrat dependents from off base having ghetto style basketball games and flying off the handle
> pissy old boomers who would stare at me with their little pro bags outside the window whenever I played racquetball

When I was in like 5th grade me and my firiend put a bunch of crawdads in a rec center hot tub while people were in it and then left. It was peak /naughty/

Attached: CC34A75A-51DF-469E-BF4E-FBDB1CAF2124.jpg (1775x1534, 238K)

Attached: yellow.png (1571x1641, 221K)

>the cavalcade of boomers that fall asleep on the leg machines because they get to sit down
>that boomer couple that literally film every set they do together for some reason
>that boomer who does cardio every other day and tries to prolong it as much as possible by chatting up all the girls under 30
>the old asian guy who's lived long enough to not give a fuck anymore and rips farts everywhere
>that pt who gives the death stare to everyone who isn't a client of his
>that pt's clients who have not improved physically in the 5+ years he's been training them
>that gang of zoomer who talk on the phone while they lift while also being in conversation with their friends
>that one guy who looks like a school shooter and screams on every rep while at most, using just the bar +20lbs
>that guy who used to play football who outlifts everyone in the gym
>that tall girl who shows up, once every other week, does meme lifts for 10 minutes and leaves, has an amazing ass
>that black dad and his son who talk to everyone and seem generally nice
>that guy who's been lifting for 3 years and still looks like shit
>oh wait that's me

Attached: DxDnOb_WkAA7Fti.jpg (1193x1200, 449K)

I feel like thats normal

fuggg that cute girl in the second row.

Attached: 1453852241800.jpg (1280x800, 230K)

>black dude with a durag on the stairclimber the whole time
>boomer with his imported thai wife who does the same ig meme ass workouts everyday
>bearded guy doing full body everyday
>mr.clean bald dude training with a girl except he does the exact workout I was doing the day before
I go to a commercial gym so I sesh at 3am which is the only time the equipment doesn't reek

we have the same birthday user, I'm turning 23

Attached: 1488070769608.jpg (704x400, 30K)

I pity them crawfish though, all that awaited them was death.

That being said, did you hide and see their reactions?

Attached: 1547225345655m.jpg (1024x765, 112K)

whats an olyboo

>top left corner
Even as a bystander these are always cringe to see.

>be 3 years ago at a Dave and Busters with coworkers
>drinking and talking with coworkers
>waiter comes up to us and while taking our order mentions a table about 20 feet away from us
>story was that this guy was throwing a goodbye party and reserved like 20 seats for coworkers to show up
>only 2 other coworkers besides him showed up
At first I felt bad, but then I realized that if nobody shows up to your goodbye party at Dave and Buster's you must've been an asshole coworker.

Old people, kids, bearmode short black dudes, bouncers.

Who really knows, maybe his 20 coworkers were assholes instead.

>ripped south american guy who regularly pulls up 500lb + deadlifts, can always see him giving friendly encouragement to regulars
>super short middle eastern guy who always scowls and has his hair done up in a ponytail behind him, tends to do bodyweight stuff or things with not a lot of weight but looks good
>thicc braphog woman who saw me fail a squat once and asked if i was okay, has a fiancee
>one of my friends from a class, native american guy who mogs the hell out of me but i'm catching up
>super tall, handsome dude who mogs me
>another super tall, handsome dude who mogs me but asked me to spot him on bench press once, i did my best but he was practically benching my body weight
>a whole host of beautiful women that seem to glance at me a lot from time to time, but that could be wishful thinking
>some guy who always, always, ALWAYS wears sweatpants and a hoodie to work out, but is tall as hell and big as hell, always lifting some heavy fucking weight, never talks to anyone
>an old boomer guy who usually wears a shirt that says 'PORN KILLS LOVE' or something, bald and has arms like cannons with a chest as big as a barrel, see him working dumbbells a lot but never barbells (maybe an injury?)
>a pair of model tier south korean dudes who literally look like they could be in a boy band and are fucking shredded

man, being in my gym is like walking among greatness. these people give me motivation every day

I do and i don't care

i'm one of the awkwardest nerdiest guys in my gym

Chubb-fat roiders

That 32 year old in the 2nd row looks sad as fuck. I'm 38 and living with parents but at least I'm saving money and working towards retirement andmy own house by or before i turn 40... it's the only thing that keeps me going.