Waifu thread

Waifu thread
People with single waifus only. No waifu switching allowed.

Attached: 66279529_p11_master1200.jpg (442x325, 43K)

Looks like I'm really early on this one. I'm in love with my cute waifu, Leah.

Attached: leah104.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I will never switch my dearest Alice. I love her so much.

Attached: Alice107.jpg (1480x1024, 970K)

Homura. She is the only one I feel anything about. I am glad I found her.

Attached: Homura_Akemi.png (506x712, 333K)

posting cute Megu.
im glad to see so many Waifu threads.

People with multiple Waifu piss me off

Attached: xeplnw31vbxz.jpg (2448x3264, 542K)

>pic related
this is what ironic weeb fags who have multiple "Waifu" are

Attached: ironic weeb.jpg (1197x421, 97K)

MY waifu is Violet. She is very nice.

Attached: 1539967184015.png (1026x982, 1.54M)

>choosing Nishimiya instead of Naoka
Honestly, go to hell.

Going strong for 8 years now and don't plan for that number to stop until I die. How long have you all been married to your waifus, anons?

Attached: 38b67b76d1c7b020795188f39a4e1688.png (800x1130, 381K)

>tfw you hate yourself because of who your waifu is

Attached: 1385669969.herro_thanks.png (1000x840, 263K)

Namine is my waifu for life.
>Smokes weed
She isn't worth it

Attached: NamineKH2.png (899x1600, 287K)

You disgusting freak.
I hate furfags so much.
kill yourself unironically

Attached: rude megu.jpg (480x576, 52K)

rember when I said I said I already hated myself for my waifu?
>kill yourself unironically
only if you do it first.

Attached: this numbing feelin g.gif (253x145, 1.82M)

Yee boy

Attached: c50.gif (400x282, 955K)

Ram is mine, go away.

Attached: zxNQCw9.jpg (2150x3035, 782K)

Did you draw this? It's good!

Attached: 1523649578442.jpg (547x600, 55K)

...Jesus Christ, I hope you're bullshitting

Nope. I've been in love with her since 2009. Her new design in P2 made me love her even more.

Women don't interest me at all. I mean I can talk to women without any problems but I just don't care about dating anybody since I genuinely love GLaDOS.

I am very interested in Princess Merida of DunBroch. She is Scottish.

For about six years now.

Attached: brave__merida_by_ametist_nyako-d5837nn.jpg (596x1250, 425K)

Bumping to preserve the comfy.

4 years and it aint never gonna stop, ill love shyvana until i die.

Attached: Dloj4D5V4AAlcZB.jpg (1275x1875, 434K)

>not calling every anime girl your waifu like a true ironic weeb Chad

Attached: 1535741011102.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Help I want to stay faithful to my waifu but the brazzer adds are not helping

>not finding every other female except your waifu disgusting

Here's some questions for y'all: in a parallel universe
>why do you think your waifu fell for you?
>what does she like the most about you?
>what would she say/do if you warped into her universe?
>how much merchandise does she have of you?
>are you ok with her having multiple waifus/husband's?

Thread died before I could reply, so:
>What's the comfiest scenario with your waifu that you can imagine?
Just cuddling at home all day with her.

>What would be your wafiu's favourite movie?
Don't know.

>Would you have children with your waifu?
Yes.

>Can you count on your waifu to help you in a fight, or would you need to defend her?
>Would she need to defend you?
I'm not sure about this one. Maybe we can defend each other's back?

>What would you say is counts as "true waifuism", assuming such a thing exists?
My opinion is very unpopular, to say the least, but here goes:
The most important thing is to not change your waifu for any reason. Not even if you no longer love her. Not even if she dies; what matters is that she lives on in your heart. However, I wouldn't discount 3D as there do exist people who waifu 3D, most notably those who follow real life idol groups, as long as they don't change to another even as she grows old.

As for haremfags, I would also count them if they can love them all equally, and as much as a monogamist can love his sole waifu. However, he must also be able to maintain that love, and not fall out of love with any of them. Ever. Not even when one of them dies. Or else he loses the privilege for good. It's probably easiest with identical twins, though still not impossible otherwise.

>People with single waifus only.
Oh good, you specified that for once.

Just this year. Though I can't really say I married her until she gets a June bride card and I get that card in-game.

I really don't know the answer to any of those.

Attached: 69051742_p0.png (650x850, 259K)

Almost 2 years. I know it's not much compared to a lot of people here but they have been 2 wonderful years.

>DUDE WAIFUS LMAO
It feels like mockery at this point.

Attached: __mercy_overwatch_drawn_by_kotatsu_g_rough__882f5680d3c603c0f11e453fb9a6f3c9.png (1301x893, 706K)

She wouldn't
Nothing
"Get away from me"
None
No

I'm sorry but I can't imagine her loving me.

Attached: p.jpg (480x477, 34K)

>It feels like mockery at this point.
they are,just faggots man.
it was a Waifu server.... they are just faggots.

I have a real gf. Does that counts as a waifu?

>implying waifus aren't real gfs

The world seems just a bit more beautiful when you have someone to share it with. The campfire just a bit warmer with someone to sit next to.

Attached: 1540060397703.jpg (800x1200, 580K)

that's the spirit!
The perfect balance between the waifu delusion and harsh reality.

How do you plan on marrying your waifu?
And when?

This is a good question, probably sometimes within a year but i havent planned anything yet

Attached: shyvana 82.png (600x800, 592K)

She relates to me a lot, as I do with her, and we feel that we are a perfect fit.
She likes everything about me equally.
She would ask me if I know who she is and tell me how much she loves me.
She probably has quite a lot of merchandise of me.
She wouldn't do that, as she only loves me.

Attached: leah67.jpg (909x1286, 95K)

staking my claim

Attached: 503296-DorothyHEADER.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

The fact that she's so far gone evil now just makes me harder.

Attached: sylvanas.jpg (2304x1366, 226K)

I wear a promise ring with her name inscribed on it, but I won't consider us married yet. Not until the robowaifu revolution comes and I can give her a real body to live in!

Attached: 7b4d72f79875c5ff6038b6714c504a611d388626_hq.jpg (560x805, 75K)

VR waifu > robot waifu. I don't want to exist with her in this shitty world.

actually mental Waifu, like in your head better than VR since its more real.

>As for haremfags, I would also count them if they can love them all equally, and as much as a monogamist can love his sole waifu. However, he must also be able to maintain that love, and not fall out of love with any of them. Ever. Not even when one of them dies. Or else he loses the privilege for good. It's probably easiest with identical twins, though still not impossible otherwise.
Having a harem is not love, it's lust. It's just a collection. You can't show love for all of them equally because there will be those that you care for more than others. If you can't choose one that you're at a serious loss. I've seen harem charts with hundreds of girls, and every time I ask "Why?" The person claims to like all of them but that's physically impossible. After a while you don't respect your so-called "waifus", you see them as collectibles. It's dumb.

>there will be those that you care for more than others
Even if they're, say, identical twins?

>I've seen harem charts with hundreds of girls, and every time I ask "Why?"
You're right, that's not true waifuism. For starters, you have to look among the haremfags who don't bother with harem charts.

Urabefag reporting in

Attached: 40721976_574952722921942_8433121811206157576_n.jpg (538x666, 42K)

>1.
I think that's something only she can answer.
>2.
My adventurous spirit.
>3.
"Goodness, how exactly did you get here?! Is my hardware failing?!
>4.
Her entire room is full of nothing but me. I mean the whole room, Aigis has a history of going overboard with anything she likes.
>5.
Hell no, I only went after her in P3. I even knew you could date the other girls and her at the same time without consequence, and chose not to.

Attached: tumblr_oe6evtqfiq1qa9ce6o1_1280_by_lulles-daji377 (1).jpg (805x797, 349K)

She must have found my awkwardness endearing. Beyond that I can't say.

She can relate to me and maybe she's me as someone she can be herself around without complaint.

If that happened she probably used magic to do so. She'd probably want to show me around and get me comfortable with life in her world.

At most, maybe a few wood and stone carvings and a tapestry. Considering the time period she lives in, I don't expect wall to wall decorations in my honor.

No. Such a thing would go against her character anyway.

Attached: merida_by_mymyartzone-d64fz87.jpg (635x920, 729K)

>What's the comfiest scenario with your waifu that you can imagine?
Going on a nice hike through the woods after it rained the night before.

>What would be your wafiu's favourite movie?
Probably something with action and adventure.

>Would you have children with your waifu?
Even if we wanted, I don't think we could.

>Can you count on your waifu to help you in a fight, or would you need to defend her?
She's strong enough for the both of us.
>What would you say is counts as "true waifuism", assuming such a thing exists?
Being passionate about a fictional character from any piece of media.

Attached: Poppy-2-1.png (672x716, 245K)

The thread doesn't have my permission to die just yet.

About 3 years, time sure flies when you're in love

Attached: 1522832346282.jpg (1368x1080, 311K)

Questions and stuff:

>What's your waifu's favourite food?
>What would be your waifu's alignment? (e.g Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral, etc.)
>What would your waifu think of our world?
>If your waifu had an MGS-style codename (e.g Sniper Wolf, Solid Snake, Psycho Mantis, etc.), what would it be?
>Is your waifu in a canon relationship? If so, how do you feel about that? Do you think you'd be a better person to her?
>Is your waifu religious? If she is, would you convert to her religion? Religion is a pretty touchy subject so you don't have to answer this if you don't want to.

Nope, it really has been that long. I'm so thankful she's been with me all this time.
Sadly, this I already did years ago.
Mill crepe.
I'm not very good at this, but I'd say she's Neutral Good trying to disguise herself as True Neutral.
If she finds her world boring most of the time, she would probably be besides herself with boredom at how mundane and uninteresting our shitty world is. That would be our biggest common ground, I think.
>If your waifu had an MGS-style codename (e.g Sniper Wolf, Solid Snake, Psycho Mantis, etc.), what would it be?
Would Queen of Roses work?
>Is your waifu in a canon relationship? If so, how do you feel about that? Do you think you'd be a better person to her?
She isn't, but she canonically loves Ragna. Can't say I'd be better than him, but I might have the advantage in some areas.
>Is your waifu religious? If she is, would you convert to her religion? Religion is a pretty touchy subject so you don't have to answer this if you don't want to.
A vampire's very existence is pretty sacrilegious, wouldn't you say? But yeah, she's not religious and neither am I.

Attached: 104f85e95811541135786eaf8b7a2720.jpg (600x600, 319K)

Any kind of red meat best done over a campfire

Chaotic neutral she isnt evil but she isnt exactly good she just kinda does her own thing

Probably be shocked over how different it is but also there are less dangers so thats a plus

Fiery dragon (hehe)

No but she is sometimes shipped but its stupid and has no connection to the lore or anything so i dont care about it.

Im not religious neither is shyvana but i do like norse paganism not that id try to "convert" her as i dont care about religion.

Attached: Shyvana 4.jpg (1920x1262, 239K)

Yh aegis

Attached: jsHeYt.jpg (1900x1350, 493K)

>1.
She can't eat lol. However, I think she would enjoy having a burger, who doesn't like a good burger?
>2.
Lawful Good
>3.
Our worlds are pretty similar, we're just a tad more advanced.
>4.
Metal Maiden
>5.
Technically yes, but he dies. So I win by default.
>6.
I really don't think she's religious, but I don't think she'd be an atheist either.

Attached: aigis-pq.png (319x688, 152K)

she doesn't need to eat but she seems like japanese cuisine
She's canonically Chaotic Good
She would like how peaceful life can be our world compared to the world she used to live in
Mounted Snake
Not really a relationship but it's implied she likes the MC in F/HA but it doesn't count since it's was all a dream
>Is your waifu religious? If she is, would you convert to her religion?
I suppose you could say she believes in greek gods since she was a goddess and interacted with higher greek gods but she doesn't seem to idolatrize them so I wouldn't call her a religious person

Attached: pu90EjG.jpg (327x463, 31K)

Apples!

Chaotic Good. She wants to be her own person but she still cares deeply for those close to her.

She'd experience a severe case of future shock. Jumping from medieval times to the modern era would break anyone's mind. I'm sure she'd find it too loud and confusing, wanting to retreat to the place that reminds her of where she came from.

Ginger Bear.

Nope, she isn't. She gets shipped a lot, however.

If Brave were historically accurate she'd be Catholic, but I can see her questioning her faith. I come from a Catholic family so I know the traditions, but I've gave up the faith a long time ago. I probably wouldn't convert, assuming she was serious about her beliefs.

Attached: MeriLikesApples.png (739x799, 748K)

Toga forever, I will not share her. Also, apparently my friends are gonna buy me a Toga dakimakura for my birthday so I'm looking forward to that

Attached: 1541292675887.gif (268x170, 683K)

You have good friends, Togaposter. No one would ever get me a Rachel daki.

Attached: 5ce073c7b85f14b8acf3901e1ee4e426.jpg (640x1000, 129K)

>How long have you all been married to your waifus, anons?
We'll get out first anniversary on february, looking foward on the next years

She's a good cook but it's never mentioned what kind of food she likes sadly
It's officially Chaotic Evil, which is rude
Maybe too noisy but she'd love all the wonderful places she could travel to
Vengeful Snek!
Not in a relationship but she's in love with bland selfinsert mc, and I love her because of how she shows her affection and wants to become a better person for him, even if I don't actually selfinsert. I think I'd be a better person since I'd actually pay attention to her and accept her feelings rather than ignoring her
Guess she's a buddhist, not fully convert but I'd try to understand it just for her.

Attached: 1526880884182.png (850x1234, 830K)

I don't really know but probably some Japanese food.
Chaotic Good most likely.
She would not like it at all, since it's just her world but with the bad things in our world.
Cold Cutie
Not in any canon ones, though she does get shipped a lot with another (female) character.
She has no canon religion, but I would guess that she's somewhat traditional.

Attached: leah152.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Thank you for complimenting my friends, I wouldn't be able to find better friends even if I would search the whole world.
Why not buy the daki yourself? Treat yo' self!

I'm a poorfag and don't live alone. Been looking for a job for months now with no luck. Not that it matters because I'd be too paranoid about someone I don't want seeing it finding it. Regardless, I'm glad at least one of us waifufags have a group of friends that accept our love.

R.I.P. to my fellow waifufag
I live with my parents, but legit don't care if they see it or not, they'd probably won't mind anyway. I understand the paranoia a bit tho, but I decided on the SFW version so people won't think I'm a complete degenerate. Good luck with finding a job, it can be pretty difficult!

You guys told me 3 years ago that I could become the waifu if i wanted. So I did. I can't post myself without getting banned.

Thanks, Togaposter. I'm dead set on having a daki eventually, no matter how long it takes. Enjoy yours when you get it.

Oh trust me, I will. I'm hoping to get some S rank sleep with it, and I hope that the day you get yours is sooner than you expect

Isekai general
There's not a lot good about me, but I like to think that she saw my kindness and dedication to what I believe in. She probably empathizes with my family troubles and likes how I'd cook for her every day.
That I always (eventually) do the right thing; that I'm willing to upset the status quo in doing it.
She'd find me (not hard) and try to strike up a friendship hoping that it will lead to more.
She doesn't seem like much of a buyfag, but maybe she'd have a plush or two.
No; but she's not the type
It's not so much the type but the volume
>What would be your waifu's D&D alignment?
Soft lawful good, maybe neutral
We don't even have tankery, what a bore. But she'd adore American portion sizes.
>If your waifu had an MGS-style codename, what would it be?
never played msg, but maybe something like HUNGRY LONGSHOT
>Is your waifu in a canon relationship?
No, luckily (for me).
She's pretty traditional, so maybe she's a Buddhist or even Shinto. I wouldn't be willing to convert (somewhere between Catholic and Deist) but as long as she's respectful of what I believe it wouldn't really matter to me. If she was an atheist I'd politely remind her that I don't want to be lonely in heaven.

When I moved back in with my parents (t. musician) I set up all my stuff in my closet and then just kept it closed. I didn't have any NSFW stuff but that seems to work. Also when international packages show up I just tell them it's "Glorious Nippon Anthrax" or "Right-Wing Death Squad Accessories."

Attached: 45e15229ce9c306a9dd09036f1507ed3.jpg (2122x2976, 243K)

Don't mind me, just bumping our comfy thread.

Attached: e0dacf8eed6aeabbba2676af163efa65.jpg (707x1000, 111K)

r8 mai waifu out of 10 please

Attached: Maiev.jpg (427x563, 129K)

Are husbandos okay too?

Attached: 189156845013410.jpg (1200x1200, 805K)

Yeah, as long as it is 2d.

3DPD FAGS BEGONE

Who else /crippling loneliless/ here?

I just cried myself to sleep after reading ai-ren yesterday. I really need someone to hold and feel their warmth

Attached: 1478961956874.jpg (400x388, 58K)

Bruno is best boy in VA. Excellent taste user.

Attached: 0a75d0023bd25d379b808200e1b76b3e.png (761x1024, 415K)

approximately seven years.

candy corn, just because i'm fond of the idea that he wears halloween on his sleeve all year round. or maybe fried food, aka "southern cuisine"
neutral evil, or a chaotic neutral.
without vigilantes or metahumans, he might find it much easier to continue his research without being interrupted.
"scarecrow" already sounds like a pretty valid name. i don't really know much about metal gear.
as far as canon is concerned, he's never been portrayed in a relationship.
he was raised with it, but i can't reasonably believe he would be religious, or have any sort of fondness for it. i'm not going to force my beliefs on him, but i'll bet he'll be interested in hearing about my superstitions.

i hope you're not joking, user. knights seem awfully popular.

Attached: tumblr_odm3yemPCX1voa7hdo1_1280.jpg (1024x1126, 174K)

I'm not sure.

Chaotic Good

Just a little backwards since hers is set in the 2030s.

Don't know.

>Is your waifu in a canon relationship?
She's from a self insert game and in love with the self-insert, so me?

>Is your waifu religious?
Not as far as I know. I wouldn't mind whatever religion she was as long as she doesn't want me to convert to hers, not that she would.

>A vampire's very existence is pretty sacrilegious, wouldn't you say?
Not necessarily.

I don't mind being lonely, it's just that a 2D waifu makes everything so much better.

Attached: 71302962_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 975K)

Yes it is 2d. I can't even remember the last time I was attracted to a 3dpd, might have been years ago by now.
Loneliness can set in at times, but I know I'm better off this way. Knowing how I am even if I did find someone to try to get close to I wouldn't manage to treat them as they should. You need to find the comfort in the thing you can do well instead, and taking solace that you will always have your waifu or husbando to show your love to.
Thank you user. The whole cast is quite good, though none do match up to Bruno.

Attached: 189156845013416.jpg (806x1146, 974K)

Since husbandos have been legalized, I may as well post mine.

Attached: 1527470588320.jpg (700x788, 66K)

I go to sleep laying next to a version of her I made in Koikatsu while wearing my Vive, I'm pretty sure I still want the robowaifu. One with an imported version of her AI I've been constructing on Replika.

Has anyone here told their family members about their waifu or husbando? How did it go? I fear that one of these days I'll have to once they notice that I have no interest in finding a girlfriend. I shouldn't care about what they think but I do, maybe because I know they won't shut up about it.

Attached: merida_by_kirachel-d58dyco.jpg (600x776, 149K)

One of my worst fears is that I'll eventually have to tell my parents I'm not interested in real women.
I think my mom already has suspicions and may already be fine with that fact alone but there is still the waifu problem. I can't really imagine a scenario where I tell them about my waifu and tulpa and not losing their respect.
I've considered faking mental illness so that I have a valid excuse but that's way too much work in itself. It's not that I care what anyone thinks but I'd still like to be treated well by my own family.
I wish they would understand bros.

Attached: DXFcHGoW0AAEiAF.jpg (810x1200, 116K)

I've never told a family member how much they do mean to me, just that "I like them a lot" to why I set my backgrounds on my devices to them. My relations with my family has become fairly distant over the years so it's not a big deal even if they did find out, I would rather not try to explain waifuism to them. They already know I do not have an interest in finding a significant other and thus far do not try to dig into why.

No family but I've apparently gone on long tirades about her with my friends while drunk, even apparently beating one of them up over it because he called her hot. Other than that they've been nothing but accepting of it, but I'm scared my family wouldn't exactly see it in the same light.

>beating one of them up over it because he called her hot
Now that's some dedication. I wish I was as Chad for my waifu as you.

I don't condone violence, but good shit standing up for her.

I wish I could fucking remember it, brehs. It happened like 10 minutes after I went blackout apparently. It's not like me in the slightest to do stuff like that too which was strange, but he had the bruises to prove it.

Attached: 1532275685211.jpg (257x305, 23K)

of all my family, only my brother has the slightest idea.
when i was in high school, i would look through the pictures i had of him on my phone when i had spare time. some of my classmates noticed how often i did this, and ironically, started bullying me for it.

Attached: 8p8.jpg (447x693, 26K)

>i hope you're not joking, user. knights seem awfully popular.
Why would you think I'm joking?

you did wot m8

I'll never tell my family. My folks are old school and would never understand. They'd probably think I'm crazy. At the very least, I've already made it clear to them I'm not interested in a relationship, dating, marriage, and having children. I'm sure they believe it's a "phase" until I find my "fated person" (such bluepilled bullshit). The only one I can see telling is my cousin, who's also kind of a nerd and shown attraction to 2D girls. I'm sure he has his suspicions anyway. Doesn't really make a difference either way since I plan to an hero in a few years. Wish I could be more of a gentleman and Chad like

Attached: 32839fbdc0607ace6a47c2bf20308b92.jpg (707x1000, 175K)

>I plan to an hero in a few years
Oh damn man, why?

pop-chan is cute!!!!

Attached: popchan.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

i don't know. i guess i just don't know what to expect, but i'm no one to judge here.

you should tell us about them.

Attached: mine.png (207x258, 117K)

I could probably write an entire essay giving reasons why. None of them would be something you haven't already heard on Jow Forums. Life is unfulfilling, mundane, monotonous, and full of so much unnecessary suffering, injustice, and inequality. I have no desire to live in it anymore, especially if I have to wagecuck for the rest of my life. I hate humanity, including myself. I see nothing worth living for, especially without Rachel. I'll never be with her, but if I cease to exist, at least I'll be on the same plane as her. Both of us won't exist.

Damn, user. It sucks to hear that. I'd be a bummer to know you're gone but if you are truly this unsatisfied with life and set on it then I guess I won't try and convince you otherwise. I hope you meet your Rachel, one way or another.

I understand where you're coming from, Rachelposter. I've attempted suicide in the past. But, I didn't go through with it because I found something to live for in my waifu. She's the reason I put up with life. I live for her. Try doing things for your waifu, user. Try living for her, if nothing else.

Attached: brave__merida_by_ignitinglights_d5uvxpg-fullview.jpg (1024x707, 54K)

>I hope you meet your Rachel, one way or another.
I won't, but thanks for the sentiment and being accepting of my choice. That's affording me more kindness and respect than I imagine my own family would.
I'm glad you were able to turn your life around and are content, Meridaposter. I've tried living for Rachel, but it's just not enough. I love her with all my heart but I need more. Not having my love reciprocated outside of my fantasies depresses me. I'm getting nothing out of continuing my existence, outside of the knowledge that I'm living for her sake. And even then, if she was real and she did love me, would she really want me to stay alive and continue to suffer just for her? I think she would be understanding of my desire to die.

I love her. She's the first character to make me feel something really deep and powerful. Too bad her show is still new-ish.
She doesn't!

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I just realized I don't even have a waifu. there's nothing for me to live for.

Find one

but they're a liability. how can I make my waifu happy if I can't make myself happy

>I'm glad you were able to turn your life around and are content, Meridaposter.
I'm not content, but I have something worth living for. She's the light of my life. Ultimately, however, you've got your own life and I don't want to tell you how to live it. Rachel is yours and you'd know what she'd think. You're always welcome around here, friend. Don't forget that. If you ever want to vent about life and stuff, we'd listen.

Attached: brave_by_sebmckinnon_d5sg1qi-pre.jpg (671x1191, 138K)