>responsible for everything i do
>can do everything i want
>its time
>go up to a girl
>ask her out
>she says i should go fuck myself
>now i feel like shit
>mfw i am responsible for this
>mfw all human activities are equivalent and all are on principle doomed to failure.

what do now
should i get back to hegel?

Attached: sartre.jpg (605x852, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck is this cross eyed nigger man...

get back to not looking up marxist cucks you leftynigger

His eyes were the extreme opposite of crossed.

OP, you chose to feel like shit after she told you to go fuck yourself. If you don't want to feel like shit after people reject you, stop choosing to feel like shit after people reject you. Own your locus of control.

Are there any philosophers or writers who aren't total and utter fucking cucks?

Stirner, Camus, Sidgwick to name a few

>nihilism, existentialism, psychoanalytic theory, postmodernism and individualist anarchism

I don't think you understand my question...

Then what is your question? Neither one I posted was a cuck in any objective sense. If you have a subjective definition of cuck, how can you possibly expect anyone to answer your question in any meaningful sense?

get into schopenhauer the true robots choice

Fuck Schopenhauer, he and Kant ruined western civilization and led us astray from enlightenment principles

Hell is french "intellectuals"

Hermes Trismegistus was pretty cool

Hermeticism was the bees knees for a while, but nowadays it feels a bit old IMO

You will transmute things into gold and you will like it

Attached: 1541236501064.png (640x1024, 658K)

Thucydides

>War is a violent teacher

fuck philosophy
study physics and biology
that's where the truth lies

>truth
>lies

How the fuck did schopenhauer ruin western principles, if anything its Nietzsche that's fucked western society truly

>implying the enlightenment can be ruined
>implying the enlightenment isn't the source of our ruination
start here: unqualified-reservations.org/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives/

how is there even philosophy after enlightenment rationalism?

it seems like if you accept the logical sequence that all things in motion are the effect of something that came before them, thus future moments are constrained to a single outcome, there is no possible addendum

Sartre was a Soiboi
Camus was a Chad

>following preexisting philosophy
Following another mans philosophy is cuckoldry. The only philosophy you need is your own philosophy cultivated through your own reasoning and your own observations.

Attached: 1541500552462.jpg (802x960, 97K)

Camus was a robot

Embrace the absurd.

Wittgenstein, Hegel and ancient greeks

Read Nietzsche, Voltaire, Confucius and Socrates after finishing Hegel and Kant, then you'll be fully redpilled.

Attached: 0ikperd2bjzz.png (520x484, 59K)

jung

originol

Make profiles in social networks asking for sex, and chat with the girls normally. They'll see your profile and will continue to chat with you if they want sex, without you having to ask for it directly. Put some degenerated stuff and you'll find the most degenerated girl. And if they call your names, it's on the Internet. It'll not hurt so much.

Worked for me.

Attached: luv from brazil.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

almost anything before 1945

read Hoppe

Go back to philosophers of color. A lot more intense ideas that actually make sense.

>he isnt an american transcedentalist

JUST

>following another man's philosophy is cuckoldry
>follows Descartes to the letter

Attached: IMG_20181109_223807.jpg (325x401, 16K)

>he unironically believes this

100% youre altright/racist/islamaphobic

>be me
Didn't read the rest, but I can tell you with certainty that's what's wrong with your situation. Try changing that aspect first.

Brush your teeth and become a Taoist

>laughs in absurdity

Attached: camus fit.jpg (657x960, 118K)

>yeah bruh you just chose to feel bad, if a woman rejects you, instead of feeling bad you should just feel happy man, bee urself bruh

Attached: spongebobcastdisappointed.jpg (400x303, 55K)

It's true. You can be weak or you can be strong. That's all it really comes down to.

you can't chose if you're weak or strong, you also can't chose if you're happy or sad

Nah, man, you're on the right track. Look into western commentaries on Buddhism next.

Then what can you choose? Be honest, because your entire life is defined by your answer.

You are responsible indeed. It's your face, your nerve to go and ask someone out of your league, and your own inevitable fail.
You did this

You owe it to yourself to ask a girl out at least once, if you're into women. Then you can get into heaven, eventually.

i don't know, do you believe in free will? technically you can chose your actions, but they're determined by your life experiences and environment, which you couldn't chose

Really? How so?
Nah bro, fuck Jow Forums. Honestly though i have no problem with following preexisting philosophy as long as you apply your own judgement to it and dont follow it because "wow this guy is a popular philosopher he is so smart i must follow him". Also im mainly saying this because there are a lot of fuccbois today who call themselves philosophers because they read someone elses philosophy. You are not a philosopher unless you have your own philosophy.

What this guy said. You only really choose your actions. But your choices are determined by your genetics, life experiences and environment, which you cant choose. So in the end all choices you make are ultimately premade and outside of your control

Take a shit on the floor. Just do it when you're ready. Tell us your thoughts after you do.

>blaming philosophers for the ruination of the world instead of the leaders

didnt wittgenstein say something like this? basically
>"books are for fags"

Philosophers tell the intelligentsia what to think, the intelligentsia teaches the people what is real and what they want, and leaders are more than willing to give the people what they want in exchange for power

I choose not to. But the fact that i dont is determined by genetics and previous life experiences. If i were born with the genetics GG Allin and experienced the same things he did, i might have just done that.

embryofaced frog fucker