>Cracked the egg at the start of this summer
>Kind of a nerdy loner, have a few irl friends to play tabletops with
>Country is overall anti-lgbt, dont matter cuz im a closeted fag
>Browse Jow Forums cuz im bored
>Realize how many of you fags crush on nerdy fembots
>See nerdy fembots get attention from their creepy friends
>TFW im only lonely because of the useless sausage between my legs
>TFW actually depressed

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

Piss off you fucking tranny who only converted because you want to be the appropriate gender for attention whoring.

>be fembot

*POP POP

When will fags learn?

>"fembot"
>Has dick

Do you see the disparity here?

Also this country isn't anti LGBT go to fucking Iran and see what happens

You are not a fembot, liar. You are a crossdressing gay man.

Funnily enough Iran has one of the highest amounts of trannies in the world. Look it up. You learn something new every day.

I'm a cismale who dates a trans girl and she is the coolest motherfucker I ever met. Completely passable and pretty. Told me horror stories of the transition (now full) and what she went through. She's now happy and gets attention wherever she goes. She's all the best parts of guys capable or real love, commitment, honesty and loyalty in the body of a Mena Suvari lookalike. Pic related,
You can make it but posting on rage9kkk probably won't make you feel better. inb4 incel rage.

Attached: mena.jpg (202x250, 7K)

>she
>passable
You are dating a man in a dress. You are gay.

My girlfriends cock

be a trap
fuckers over at /b/ go wild for that shit

How big is your cute girlcock?
Are you smol or are you less passing than one would wish?

yo trans fembot

Stop this.
You have been deceived by Jews, who want to ruin your life and alienate you from society, so you will assist in the destruction of our institutions.

This is NOT an intrinsic part of who you are.
You are just experiencing the same identity issues that a lot of other people do, caused by our Jew-controlled culture sending confusing messages to people about their identity.

You are not a woman.
Please stop this before you ruin your life.

Seconding this, I fell for the tranny meme pretty hard. Was a lonely neet with literally no friends and met a dude on /v/ who was nice and seemed to care about me.

I had honestly never been attracted to guys, but he wore me down over time. I had basically no self esteem and wasn't used to someone being so nice to me.

He pushed me towards hormones with the plan of transitioning once we were able to live together. There were a lot of money issues and it ended up not happening before he dumped me because he got sick of me and my depression.

I've been alone since then, chasers are a dime a dozen but none of them really want a serious relationship with you. I never came out as trans to my family, but they've seen the hormones and met my ex so I'm sure they assume that. I feel ashamed interacting with them because of that elephant in the room.

My body is permanently fucked and I'm probably sterile. I have short hair and wear men's clothing but still frequently get called miss. I wear a binder some days but they fucking hurt.

No matter how much you want to be a girl, you will always be a man. No amount of hormones, surgery, or clothing can change that. Own it, if you like girly things then go ahead and enjoy them. It doesn't make you less of a man and it doesn't mean you have to mutilate your body. Once you stop pretending and accept yourself for who you really are you'll start to feel better.

How are you physically?
You have feminine breasts or it looks more like unusual mantits?

It's hard to say how I am physically. I don't feel like hormones have had that much of an effect on me, but when I compare photos of myself from now and 3 years ago the difference is pretty clear. What makes me the most upset is not knowing how I might've turned out had I never went on them. I'm 22 but still feel like a little boy, especially around other dudes my own age. It's depressing.

They look like normal boobs. It still feels weird when I look down and remember I have them. I never got them sized since I've always presented as a guy, but they're pretty noticeable in most clothing. I try to stick to baggy clothes and wear a jacket/hoodie when I can.

Post pics you faggot. And what country are you in

You're a failed male, buddy.

That's rough user.
Do you think lifting could unfuck your situation?

you're not a fembot.

>women are only good for their ovaries and being able to bread with them.
>somehow decided to be a woman without that
>surprised s/he is worthless
Come on dude...

>TFW im only lonely because of the useless sausage between my legs
You are lonely because you are a transexual. Even if you chop that dick off, you are still not a woman. It sucks, but this is your life now.

>fem
>bot
Do you see the disparity here?

It'd probably help. I've never been the athletic type though and I wouldn't know where to start. My arms are basically toothpicks, and that's before I started hrt.

nice digits you massive faggot

fuck off you fucking tranny and take the rest of the faggots with you

Sweet, you have breasts and feminine waist too?
What's it like to pass in public?

help save the earth and fucking kill your boyfriend

Yea, that wouldn't hurt. If you got big enough your boobs would just fade into your pecs but that'd be a long term thing.
Can we please see your tits?

Every tranny and every chaser in this thread needs to go find a tall bridge and make the jump

We're being nice you dicktard, the man's ruined his life.
One can be polite at least.

Guessing you don't want an invite to the wedding then?
I really fell for how sweet and beautiful she is over the summer. She's always smiling. Her conversations are articulate, measured and intelligent far more than any ciswomen I ever dated.
She is kind and thoughtful a truly delicate girl. As you can tell I fell in love and spent a fortune on an engagement ring and a beautiful wedding dress for her.
She cried when it was finally delivered and we spent the whole weekend making love and cuddling wrapped in each other's arms. Yeah my life is terrible compared to yours my angry incel brainlets.

Attached: 9b4ce7fcb7fe6eccc2968d6a60918f67.jpg (408x1470, 115K)

>We're being nice you dicktard, the man's ruined his life.
>One can be polite at least.
Bravo.

Just think about what it will look like in 20 years lmao. An old fucking wrinkled homo laying next to you. Although you'll obviously never make it that far.

its almost like making a fetish the center of your personality and changing your life dramatically to gain attention from the same sex isnt a good idea. I dont think youre really trans, no one is. Youre depressed because youre alone and youre looking for anything thatll give you enough attention. Sort your self out, stop being a faggot and get on with your life. Get a dog or something the responsibility might and I cant stress this enough might be the fix you need to get yourself on track. Its a companion and makes you not so alone but if you end up Neglecting the dogs life too you might as well consider ending it all. Theres no room in this world for someone that useless.

>Im a sad..
*POW POW POW*

Attached: 1_g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Damn that's an exciting thought. Two decades of being with the sweetest most beautiful girl in the world and not a whisper of hypergamy or solipsism. Life's good.

Attached: hugs2.jpg (500x647, 42K)

If you're cute and live in florida I'd date you user

Trannies don't belong here. Fembots aren't really a widely accepted thing here but you'll never be a fembot, you're simply a mentally ill robot

>you need to "fit in" to post here
bruh....

20 years being with a man in a dress who is very likely to kill himself and is more likely to have bpd or npd than a real woman. Sounds like hell no matter how good Anal is

>trans

Stopped reading there.

Attached: image.png (112x112, 14K)