Aware me on push/pull ratio

"gotta pull as much as you push!!!"

Why?

What happens if I don't?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.46.58 PM.png (790x440, 634K)

uneven proportions/strength

The ratio is 100-100 push pull. You should be exploding the weight up with not as one movement.

Weight up all as one movement*

You get a dick in your anus if you don't keep it equal

Who's the cutie?

Uneven proportions, strength imbalances which can lead to pain/injury, weird plateaus, etc.

This question makes me wonder, why are people always looking for things to cut out of working out? Whether it's deadlifts, squats, pulls or entire sections of their body. What? Just work all your muscle groups at least twice a week. It's not hard!

I think it is more of a volume thing.
Like if you have 8 sets of horizontal pressing.
Then you should have about 8 sets of horizontal pulling, aka rowing.

You fuck your rotator cuffs.

You have to combine it with a 50/50 dumbell/barbell ratio for it to really work.

you are fucking retarded

lift more

@davidlaid

Aaaaaaand I'm gay. Thanks, OP.

Nothing at all, some people squat better than what they pull. Nothing bad will happen if you do more of another.

Why not pull more than push? Your back muscles are WAY bigger

It's been known to happen.

I think it's the curve of the hip. And all the tomboy threads I've been browsing today. Damn you, Jow Forums

>obvious bait, not going to bite bub

I was serious..

Try it. See what happen.

Attached: 1536800549017.jpg (543x589, 73K)

I just started deadlifts this month after a year of lifting and i did 275x3 my first day, i squat 235 for reps.

look at those child bearing hips

Not really, lots of great deadlifters are actually quite slow and activate the muscles one after the next. Even the more explosive ones still push and then hip hinge, if you do it all at once you will end up with bad form. If your toes come up that’s a sign you are trying to hard to be explosive by the way, start more gradually
Depends on the movement of course, but e.g. bent over rows and bench should be comparable. There’s always the factor of your arms, where the muscles insert on the humerus and on your torse etc, it’s not that simple of a comparison as just size. You also have to consider that your posterior chain does more than just lift things, on the front the abs do the stabilising and the pecs the pressing so the division is clearer there
>tomboy threads
Well you are welcome buddy :^)

Attached: DA8FECFA-A2AD-4A52-983B-247183F9A779.gif (364x364, 973K)

I'd say pull more. I can handle about 30% more pulling than pushing without recovery problems. If your posture needs improvement (almost everyone) then pull more than you push.

Now the real question is are all pushes and pulls equal?