What are your thoughts on this girl, Jow Forums? She gets some shit in the gymnastics world for being "fat"

What are your thoughts on this girl, Jow Forums? She gets some shit in the gymnastics world for being "fat".

youtu.be/4ic7RNS4Dfo

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPqVGnKmLRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nA61pkorARg
youtube.com/watch?v=TA1WXG8PrKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>10.0
Who cares what some fat out of shape fuckers think about her? Her form is pretty much flawless and that's what matters.
She also looks like a girl I used to have a secret crush on. Curly hair is my Kryptonite.

shes not fat she just has thick thighs, part of it is genetics, the other part is the fact that she does fucking gymanstics

> "fat"

Those people are fucking insane and have no idea what athletic women look like

Would love to smash her flexibility acquired with years of discipling and training. Just the right match for my winter bulk gains.

Fuck lads, think I just got an acrobatic leotard fetish

Attached: 1547749109916.jpg (600x600, 51K)

that ricardo face. Other than that, would pulverize my hips against her buttocks.

I'm not sure if I just watched a sexy person being retarded or a retarded person being sexy.

Either way, she can backflip her ass right over here and come be fat on my dick.

>person legit doing something she enjoys that also is challenging to do
>better give her some shit about absolutely irrelevant shit

ONLY person ever complaining about her physique would be fatty roasties that cant stop devouring starbucks lattes and icecream while crying about WHERE GOOD MEN GONE

no sane man will complain about her body

Attached: hey fatty.jpg (450x450, 25K)

I fell in love with her when i watched this. Not my type at all but who can resist a curly haired mutt in a leotard?

No? Ive been doing gymnastics 14 out of 18 year of my life. My mom and aunts are all gymnasts. 95% of my friend are gymnasts. All of us are constantly up her ass right now about how popular she is and ive never heard someone i know call her fat

she looks rebellious and empowered. how off putting

She is fat. Just because she makes your dick hard doesnt mean she isn't fat

She's sexy. Gymnasts are all short and thick because they have a lot of muscle. I want her to stick her sweaty feet in my mouth while I pulverize that hole.

Yeah, if she wants to stick with gymnastics she needs to get leaner.

Though she could be a power lifter and kick ass at that size or maybe do CrossFit:

In gymnastics is a must to cut as much as possible for competition. She having a normal-above normal bf% shows she isn't serious about her profession.

You are a fucking moron

it's collegiate gymnastics most the girls are stumpy over the mill gymnast that would've never made the olympic teams 5 years prior because they fucked sucked

That's beyond untrue. Most gymnasts are built like bricks, male and female. It's about muscle more-so than being lean.

I bet she fucks like a fighter jet.

>1:25
That quad stomp tho

Attached: 2aahq94.jpg (400x600, 39K)

La creature de Las Americanas

Looks like she nailed the moves and has good showmanship, I also like that she's thicc and I would smash.
I know fuck all about gymnastics though. My guess is there's butthurt about the dancing and higher bf%?

I think she's doing ok at the gymnastics retard

What idiot is calling her fat? Her legs don't jiggle at all while she is bouncing around. Even her as stays firm. Her bf% would be quite low for a woman.

Very attractive

Other women, obviously.

Where’s that Asian(?) ballet dancer who has legs like chun-li?

Most gymnasts have a bit of jiggle in their ass unless they're one of those manly types.

True. This reminds me of the screen shot of that beautiful Japanese(?) Athlete with all the hambeasts and bitches saying she's too skinny and not pretty.

Exactly bro, I just about left my comfy sofa and smashed one out. Definitely going in the bank.

She should be getting shit for being bald and hideously ugly

She's very sexy.
I might masturbate to her later.

That's clearly athletic bulk too, mostly muscle.

Whoa, looks like I wasnt the only one with this in my YT feed.

Ive only just learned of her existence but I'm already in love, somebody fucking post her

By gymnastics standards, she is fat. It’s cool that she’s able to perform well despite it, but it’s also very unusual.

Perfect 10. I think whatever she's doing, she should keep it up.

It’s everywhere, saw it on national news yesterday

i think her bf distribution is just feminine. she has very little fat on her arms and waist but her butt is a bit more jiggly and the muscle tone on her thighs is less apparent than top level gymnasts (because she has a little more fat). if you compare her to her teammates, she has a more feminine shape. most gymnasts are shaped like little boys so she’s rare. she was in better shape when she was in elite/olympic gymnastics but since dropping to collegiate and healing her injuries she’s gained.

>female gymnast

The thoughtful mans fetish
The observant mans fetish
The good mans fetish

The female gymnasts is the fetish of the intelligent for the intelligent. The fetish of progress. Every curve on a female gymnast counts

Attached: 5465457F-239E-42C8-B98A-B0952FEE40A3.jpg (683x1024, 468K)

Ok so where do i find myself a gymnast waifu

Attached: 1530841555987.jpg (565x1000, 97K)

lmfao "fat" are you fucking kidding me. she probably has stronger legs than 99% of fit. gymnasts are amazingly athletic.

Is this Jow Forums or am I somehow on the People Magazine website now?

>She is fat
Flat stomach, no fat rolls, good hips, no cottage cheese on legs. She's not fat, retard.

>10.0
>if she wants to stick with gymnastics she needs to get leaner
I dunno m8, seems like she's doing good enough with her current body.
Are you leaner? Do you have better achievements?

Become a gymnast.

I can't find anyone calling her fat.

Thanks /gif/

Not a man on fit that could do that

she cute

This. Gymnast / tricker since 2001. All my acrobat friends are reposting this routine and talking about how great she is
Personally I think she's FAT

You are retarded

try a figure skating waifu

Attached: 1546957421307.jpg (1080x2160, 840K)

Attached: 1541189848978.jpg (1215x1824, 175K)

/ourmutt/

Attached: 1541293393130.jpg (2482x3506, 789K)

if she wants to stick with gymnastics? She was an elite gymnast, almost made the Olympic team once

Here she is 7 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=sPqVGnKmLRQ

>Flat stomach

Her stomach is covered. Assume Spanx.

> no fat rolls

See previous.

>good hips

Hips are bone structure.

>no cottage cheese on legs

Cellulite is a cellular osmosis problem that can occur in thin women and be absent in fat women.

In what kinda of starving country do you have to live in to call that fat? She is literally peak female form, what other women should admire and strive to look like.

Attached: bear 2.jpg (1124x1102, 127K)

miring calves

Here is OP girl almost breaking neck
youtube.com/watch?v=nA61pkorARg

another girl who got concussion
youtube.com/watch?v=TA1WXG8PrKE

Attached: 562[1].png (1597x1600, 532K)

imagine the smell haha

>your face will never be the mat where she bounces her crotch after a successful air routine
JDIMSA

That first tumble she does right at the beginning is mesmerizing.

>trying this hard to prove that you're either gay or a jealous fat roastie
She's a short thick muscle machine, you fucking turd. She has a flat stomach, muscular legs, great hips and a healthy bf%.
You should've at least checked her instagram before trying to sound like a cock addicted queer.

Attached: 37578722_2033936533283675_7300071340810174464_n.jpg (1080x1199, 133K)

Are you blind? Do you have brain damage?

I hate fat girls and fats in general she isn't fat, I want her to sit on my face right now

>Her stomach is covered
No skintight sports attire is gonna hide a gut and fat that's spilling out.

>Cellulite is a cellular osmosis problem that can occur in thin women and be absent in fat women
You're fucking retarded m8. There ain't a fat chick on this planet that's not gonna show cottage cheese while flexing the booty.
Girl from OP is just muscular.

I'd pulverise her buttocks with my face muscles

the first cross (idk the terms) of the mat on that routine was absolutely fucking amazing, who cares if she's fat or not.

>10/10 routine
>entire country in awe
>bet she could do crossfit she too fat for gymnastics

holy fuck you are stupid

collegiate gymnastics is amateur hour bud. If you're not a Olympian in your teens you basically dont matter in the Gymnastics world.

>collegiate athlete
>legally can not be paid
>amature

IDK how you managed to one-up your dumbass post from earlier, but well done.

She's like a fucking dolphin

based and patriarchypilled

she was almost an olympian. beat simone biles, current us gold medalist. she got injured and retired from elite gymnastics then went to college and joined the team there.

she’s not even a “mutt” as in brown. she’s hapa.

she's beautiful

are you retarded only thing fat about her is that ass

She's the lucky one, all the Olympic gymnastics lost their virginities to that Arab doctor

I want to deep dick her in ways that are illegal in multiple countries. Including the middle east.
I want her to have my children as well.

what an absolutely legendary picture

is this really gymnastics. looks more like dancing to me. either way
>she cute

Never noticed that little pad on the vag. I wonder how often those things fall off during performances

Too short, kids under 5'12'' are not acceptable.

> 5'12"
You mean, 6 feet?

>that dab at 0:32
Lmao

ricardo face makes it even better

Attached: 7D343C58-70BC-44C7-8846-D8CA9EA1BBFD.png (284x213, 42K)

I'm sorry but, even if she WAS 'fat', does it matter? As long as she's good at what she does it doesn't matter because I won't be able to fuck her either way.

Thick thighs save lives

Would slam

Who's giving her shit? How's she fat? But shes an athlete, why would it matter if it's not weight class restricted? Do judges care about appearance?

not often enough

>Do judges care about appearance?
yes, it is an artistic sport

This. Also checked. You fucking Jow Forumsards are just good at picking up heavy shit. Real athletes care about power/weight ratio and to be at the top elite world, you can't be that t h i c c no matter how attractive it is. You need to max out power and minimize weight. Is she fat by normal standards? No. Is she too fat to be an elite gymnast? Yes.

Fat?
I would smash her all night, then woke up in the morning and smash her again

she used to be an elite gymnast, almost made the olympic team. she quit because she didn't want to be molested

She stores fat in the legs like almost all women and the lighting doesn't do her any favours. But not even close to being overweight. She looks very healthy.

ABSOLUTELY UNBANGABLE

Attached: camel urine lol.jpg (707x936, 94K)

Im mildly proficient at fancy calisthenics moves and im prolly gonna get into tricking once it gets warmer
Is that enough?

Attached: 1536756129141.jpg (567x389, 115K)

she actually is pretty fat, but maybe for americans she looks thin idk