Which one of you was this

reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/
Which one of you was this

Attached: dad.png (960x889, 166K)

Damn I hope this is just bait
Poor dad

Reminder that redditfaggots like you are the cancer that killed this board. You are the reason wizchan is infinitely better. Kill yourself redditnigger. Sage

Even the redditors can see it's fake and gay

Attached: 1509760143416.png (410x380, 152K)

Imagine having so much creativity, writing skills and free time and wasting it on such a bs story. Why can't he just smoke weed and wank it thrice a day like the rest of us.

Fuck off reddit fag. This has to be the fakest story I have ever heard.

lmao his daughter is fucking a nigger

Not only that but he's encouraging the nig to fuck his daughter like a cuckold. And his son is an incel.
He literally failed being a father.

Attached: 1523168672289.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

I seriously hope no one is dumb enough to believe that this story is real

>We were shocked. We explained to him why this behaviour was unacceptable, and I explained to him that it was ok to be sexually active but his actions were toxic and abusive.
This never happened. This is some straight up "and then everyone stood up and clapped" tier nonsense.

>We got my son therapy but he refused to engage with the therapist, calling him a "sand nigger" and "pajeet" and "terrorist". His next therapist was a "chad", so he didn't relate to that either.

Attached: 1531759672902.jpg (500x500, 60K)

The only question I have is: was this fanfic written by a Jow Forumsack, a robot or a roastie?
The three seem plausible, they all get something from it.

>Meanwhile after dinner my son told my 5 year old nephew "fuck off Faggot" for asking to play a game with him. A man over 20 years old.

This is just getting better and better, can't be real.

Attached: 1539132625706.gif (640x480, 1001K)

It's like an updated version of this classic.

Attached: b2e.jpg (653x711, 174K)

It was probably just a redditor who knew which bases to hit to maximise the amount of upvotes and comments he gets. I highly doubt it's any of those three desu.

I wish the story was real because I want to be best friends with the son. He sounds like he doesn't give a fuck and walks all over his bitch of a father.

Attached: Smugger_red_man.jpg (300x297, 19K)

But he/she created an alt acount for it.
Why would a reddicuck care about an imaginary number on an acount they dont even use?

Idk, I don't know how reddit works, I think he must just be a troll then.

imagine the endorphine rush you get from tens of thousands of people reading your bs story and telling you how good of a person you are.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
fucking redditor aaaa

what is up with all of this weird old man cuck larp

like cucks get more satisfaction out of sharing their cuckolding fetish than they do from the actual act

Wew lad, there's already people believing that bullshit and even linking it to stuff like Autism and aspergers. I'm glad that at least most people are catching onto to the fact that it's bullshit though.

Attached: 1520108326746.jpg (267x323, 22K)

luckily a bunch of top comments are calling bullshit on it

> redditors telling me I did good

Larp or not, reconsider my life

Attached: 4023DD4B-ABA7-4B89-AB50-245573827F6A.jpg (454x549, 75K)

I love how non of the redditfags blame the parents and even tell them that they did all they could. They also refuse to try and empathise with the son, no one just ends up like that without there life being shit or being raised wrong.

Attached: 25FC44BC-58D8-4C3C-8094-ECD37781EE39.png (399x322, 39K)

>poor dad

yea for his daughter bangin a nigger and him being a total cuck