Halo online is a fun game

halo online is a fun game

Attached: tumblr_nd6iurupSJ1tvpaj3o1_1280.gif (570x655, 105K)

i have a huge nipple hair and im trying to rip it out

I used to only have one reaaly long nipple hair and then I got more hair but the one really long one was still there and then it fell out

Attached: (38).gif (480x270, 298K)

update: ive ripped it out after 25 tries
i counted

Why would you DO THAT. THAT IS THE MOST SICK THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. JUST KEEP IT THERE. IT IS YOUR FRIEND.

SluB
F0kz

LOCK ME UP AND THROW THE KEYS AWAY

Attached: jaredleto.jpg (757x505, 130K)

how frequently do you masturbate

If I could then I would but I don't actually think that Europe is even a place on earth

bruh what

I'm nintey nine precent sure you are actually an alien.

Have you ever seen a real life Euronigger before?
Exactly

I haven't seen europe compete in the Olympics either

{what does it/wotsit} {mean/feel} to be {human/a person}

being human means that you can jerk it with a regular penis. and then eat your semen if you swing that way

my hands look pretty weird

thanks

Attached: zuck.jpg (600x320, 33K)

my cum used to taste bad but then I ate more healthy and now It tastes good

0-1 but while jerking off i may ejaculate 2-6 times
if i don't masturbate it hurts my testicles, causes the flaccid penis to shrink from anxiety and makes me tired and angry.
if i do it takes up a very large chunk of time and burns the urethra and then there's cleanup and it fucks me up emotionally
i do not like it and wish my sex drive was like 40% of what it is but also don't want to cuck myself like that

dude I like jerk off 1-2 times a day and every time I cum I wanna scream really loud but that will wake up the people

Attached: 1523406299215.png (1041x841, 1.06M)

I don't play video games so no worry my freind I am like it when The anime girls have sex. Damn that's some very spicy jerky

do you guys like it when your beef jerky is crunchy or do you like it when It is kind of chewy. I like it when It's crunchy because It makes me feel like a pirate

don't enable yourself it will make your degeneracy deeper seated
if you need to have a wank just do it without stimulation

But I like it. Why does that make me degenerate

Attached: (1001).jpg (451x476, 83K)

Did you know that if you flip this image horizontally and then rotate it 180 degrees it will become flipped upside down