Beta Cucks

My cousin moved into an apartment with her boyfriend, and since then she's cheated on him with other guys. She admitted it to him and he still forgave her for it.

Besides that she routinely texts me about how boring he is and how she meets other guys shes interested in. Including meeting up with another guy at a bar friday night.

Hes autismo and literally yells at her in the student union and literally throws his food and runs away when he throws tantrums. But still, how could anyone let themself be cucked like this and not just break it off, Im so annoyed by my cousin doing this shit.

Why are people so okay with being cucked

Attached: upload_2018-1-30_3-43-4.png (276x337, 176K)

He probably can't do any better and feels like this is his only chance of having a gf

>another guy at a bar Friday night
Ah, yes, the weekend. A girls favorite time of the week to just be herself.

Attached: 1537650804311.jpg (836x543, 111K)

This is exactly why I will never tell my bf that I sometimes cheat on him, even if he stays with me it would just hurt him and make everything complicated.

Honestly probably, he's sorta doughy, and the times I've met him he didn't seem overly cool or funny or anything resembling interesting.

I still feel like you still gotta eventually just stand up for yourself and decide that you're not gonna get cucked, and being alone is better than being a fucking beta with a thot who makes you miserable and doesn't even want to be with you.

Bruv you seem to have a good relationship to your cuz, why don't you 2 start doing lewd stuff together?

Mostly because I'm not degenerate, and if I was, I would never be able to, I can't stand her. She tells me all about the other dudes shes into because she has a habit of not realizing how much shes alienated people. She thinks shes close friends with people who don't want to talk to her at all. I think roastie thot is mostly a stupid meme, but it does sorta describe her,

You're an awful person and you should feel bad.

I have other bad stories too, my roommate dropped off a girl he was obsessed with at another dude that she was involved with's house

>he thinks only betas get cheated on

My Chad friend has a big old dick, way more attractive then his gf and he has a good career but his gf still cheated on him.

Moral of the story
>all women are whores

Attached: 19816514.jpg (322x317, 28K)

How do you know the size of his dick? Also did she cheat with another Chad of equal or greater standing? Did he leave her at least.

I don't think you're a cuck if you get cheated on and break up with your gf, that's just betrayal and sad. But getting back with a girl, and her still wanting other dudes, or knowing that it's happening and not caring, are being cucked

>Why are people so okay with being cucked
I wonder why

Attached: 1541796194562.jpg (582x756, 59K)

This. Cuck is a mindset, primarily. Women are either offput by beta males, or simply will use them.

I saw it by accident on his phone because he likes to take nude pics and send it to girls I guess. The other guy was a black popular DJ . Also not together anymore and the girl was an asian so don't think asian girls are different.

This is the difference between us and numales. Numales settle to be cucks because it gets them in a "relationship". We won't settle for that pathetic shit which is why we don't get relationships.

lmfao
holy shit
he actually believes this
LMFAO

the difference between you and onions is that onions are agreeable and not completely offputting, so women will get with them for beta bux and shit. you guys are just the shit of the shit.

I realize you have a micropenis and are most likely overweight and in a "relationship" and butthurt because you got called on it but you really need to set aside your delusions and stop being pathetic enough to be a cuck.

HAHAHAHa you actually believe robots are noble or some shit? is that why in every fembot thread you have 10 dudes begging for her contact. shut the fuck up dumbass

Yeah, I think you can be beta and cheated on, but not be a cuck as long as you don't fall into the mindset. Even beta males can avoid being cucked if you have a small enough amount of respect for yourself to end something toxic

At least he broke it off

My roommate was obsessed with this girl who banged him a few times, because even though he was beta, he sorta resembled his ex. She told him she was fucking other dudes, and he said he was okay with it. Yet still got really upset and felt bad when what he thought was a date ended up with him dropping her off at another dude's place for her to fuck while he went home to sit and mope. He told me he was gonna stay up and wait in case she called and needed a ride or something later.

I seem to have struck a nerve. Just because you are a cuckold fetishist doesn't mean everyone else is as pathetic as yourself.

some women are just slutty sex addicts and that's why they cheat
others arent satisfied with their partner

would you date a guy who was actually into cuckolding?

you being okay with it is what allows her to justify it enough to continue doing it.

unless you're being actually disproving to these messages, you're easing her conscience enough to keep her being a slut. good job mate.

Holy shit women are turning men in to bonobo cucks. I would not be surprised if men are force to go gay like bonobos too.

How is it my job to keep that kid from getting cucked? He's not my friend I don't even like him. I just ignore my cousin when she talks about leaving her bf home to go meet Chad at the bar (his actual name btw) She annoys me and I'd rather not deal with her, yet Im still sorta entertained at how pathetic her bf can be

How the fuck would a woman force men to go gay? Just through sheer thot levels making men decide to be gay instead? Or like dominant girls make their bf suck Chad's dick?

sure bro, if that's how you want to alleviate the guilt in the exact same way she does lmao

if you didn't care you wouldn't make the thread

burn a cross in their yard

Why is it his responsibility, by all accounts she sounds like a horrible person. Some people can't be helped, they suck you into their vortex of fuckery. It's best to just to stay in the sidelines and watch the train wreck.

>Hes autismo and literally yells at her in the student union and literally throws his food and runs away when he throws tantrums

Sounds like he deserves it

it's not his responsibility, but he can't make a thread complaining about it when he could have helped stop it without getting shit, he encouraged her basically.

I'm more curious why people are so terrible as to allow this to happen to themselves. I think he shares a lot of blame for letting it happen to him.

I dunno dude, I think it's not my job to be defender of the cucks and to tell people how to behave, and if you want to be the one to slut shame every woman to ensure that men don't get fucked over, be my guest.

why do you even bother talking to her if she's such a horrible person?

He can't help stop it, she's a grown woman living with her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure she knows cheating is bad. It's because she doesn't give a fuck and he is a pathetic doormat, he knows it and she knows it.You can't help people like that you just watch them burn their life to the ground, otherwise they turn all their problems on you.

She texts me. I mostly ignore her when I can. We go to uni together and sometimes I still run into her. Or I have to see her when other family comes to visit. Or when I have to fix her car cause her cuck bf doesnt know how to replace a battery cause I guess he cant use basic tools for some reason

I doth declare that the original poster in this elustrious thread's sexuality is of the homo kind

This. He can't do any better so this is his chance to get pussy so he dont mind.

He is a cuck, thus the vaganal stream has been dammed. He lacks access to that oriface.

>being alone is better than being a fucking beta with a thot who makes you miserable and doesn't even want to be with you.
How is it better though? I decided that 15 years ago and almost every day I regret the decision.

Brother, I emplore you to increase the quality of your game. Solitude is not befitting a man of your quality.

You had a funny thing going there, and then you ruined it with a heaping helping of retarded.

What happened to you 15 years ago dude?
It sounds like a sad story of love and betrayal that I must hear

No, I just had one too many failed relationships and didn't want to kill myself after the next.

Turns out that I should have because this is even more miserable.

A failed relationship isn't the same as being cheated on consistently and still accepting the woman who's currently cheating on you

I agree, but what are you trying to say here? My point was that being in a shitty relationship is still better than not being in one.

What if loved the girl who left me. I get it that she's been fucking around because she's young and has influences like drug culture and her group of friends who do that shit...

But i did the same shit when we'd break up. I'd talk to other girls, makeout with them and I even told her all this. She never admits anything she does.

I just really feel like she's my other half though unfortunately. And the sex was fine. I mean she only started wanting oral from me when she started feeling insecure.. like I didn't want to do it. This was like a year ago tho n I did it a few times but not often. She hated me a lot. But we still had great sex and she only stuck around long enough until I didn't feel like giving her 100% attention.

Now she's off having some other dudes eat her out and being a slut. But that's what happens. I just hate having to feel like we are meant to be or some shit.

Because I know she's gonna come crawling back. And she will. I just don't know if have the strength to say no or at least just keep it at FWB. Depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Still not as pathetic as the master plan I once had with a girl I was in love with.

It was very simple. I'd set her up with someone I knew to be a complete douchebag, and then when he inevitably treats her like shit and she dumps him, I'll be there on the rebound to comfort her and finally escape the friendzone.

You can guess how that turned out. They ended up actually really liking each other and I only cemented myself further as a "friend", and they both thank me to this day for introducing them to each other (they're married now).

I fucked up.

You deserve it for a stupid plan like that. Reality doesn't work that way, fucking idiot.

Jesus man, that's actually really pretty terrible that you thought that a plan like that would actually work. Live and learn and next time just tell her how you feel and face rejection.

DESU, its a lot better to get rejected than to spend life wondering what could have been. At least with rejection you can get over it and pursue someone else or something.

Well he wasn't actually a douchebag then. It would've worked for me probably. I've been with a few whores who definitely wanted to be treated like a man when it came to talking shit.

Checked.
Op this is the only option

congrats
you cucked yourself