I'm human and have feelings just like you

I'm human and have feelings just like you.
Stop being misogynistic.

Attached: 29672168-B9F2-45B7-9857-AF992458AEBA.png (609x749, 17K)

Can we have hot sex together?

Why di you have to shout your gender just for the sole purpose of attention whoring.? Im a fembot to but you dont see me telling everyone 24/7

>I'm human
lol no sweetie you're a woman

>I'm huma-
*BLAM*

Attached: subhuman roasties.jpg (1036x771, 94K)

go cry in a bathroom stall cause chad wont let you suck his dick tonight cause his fresh Stacy already is sucking his balls

>being misogynistic
>not misanthropic

I'm a human being and have feelings just like you.
Stop ignoring my cries for help and telling me to grow the fuck up just because I wasn't born with two sacks of fat hanging from my chest.

Attached: Leo.Baskerville.full.739601.jpg (1100x654, 118K)

>Stop ignoring my cries for help and telling me to grow the fuck up just because I wasn't born with two sacks of fat hanging from my chest

Attached: 1541955738079.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

this but unironically, if roasties are an issue guys are their enablers.
thanks nigger

Attached: 062e5b3b11deacebc22c188610ff57e0--vanitas-leo.jpg (236x319, 16K)

You mean you are subhuman with low intelligence who goes where they aren't wanted or belong.

No, you are a piece of shit with a horribly shitty personality trying to ruin communities that give support to people who need it. You are actively going out of your way to commit evil actions. Kill yourself and make the world a better place.

based blam poster

You are the only one who said you are a fembot. And she clearly implied her gender to be female for an actual purpose in this thread.

>tfw chad robot and will get one of you fembots soon enough

Fembots for real if a fit 6' blond blue eyed 20 year old guy with a decent career wants you what does he need to do

be loaded and don't mind me cheating on him

>affirmative action
>no-fault divorce
>family court system
>alimony
>child custody
>suicide rates
>homelessness rates
>tax ratios
>subsidized birth control, abortions, pap smears, obgyn examinations, et cetera
>feminism demonizing masculinity
>feminism demonizing fatherhood
>feminism demonizing the family unit
>false rape allegations
>false sexual harrassment claims
>#metoo movement ruining innocent men
>discrepancy of incarcerations and jail time

Shut the fuck up and get back to the kitchen

Dye your hair brown. I unironically have a fetish for brown haired guys.

This the kind of shit that makes me wish I was gay or at least bi

Damn it

I'm bi and I still haven't found a decent partner because fags are either attention whores or cocksluts who'd flirt with the guy the next door.

Attached: 51032fac.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>I'm human and have feel...

*BANG*
*chuckles*

roasty thinks she's human.

Attached: roasty_and_betabux_sniper4.png (500x378, 223K)

>finally found a woman who finds me attractive online and we'd send hundred+ messages back and forth each day, including masturbating together
>she put no effort into meeting me, I had to do everything
>she decides the Navy is better than paying off the debt she got into over her previous unemployed abusive boyfriend
>wouldn't even work full-time to try and pay off debt
Women are terrible

Women are property and objects. They are too stupid to have true thoughts, ideas, or feelings. They can see a man develop these things and try to imitate it but the results are a pathetic miming, a hollow nothing, much like the woman itself. Women are to be dicked as men see fit to keep ourselves sane as we upbold and continue developing society and the modern world. When not being dicked they should not be heard from and keep themselves busy with the toil that is too small in scale to be worth a mans time to attend to.

Women should give thanks evey day that we allow their continued survival. I believe they are taking that for granted, big time. A reminder is in order that what men provide for them can just as easily be take away, should women continue being nuisances and conspirators against progress and all that is good in humanity.

It's always the mans fault huh..?

*BANG*

Hopfully the next whore knows how to close her legs?!

Attached: roasty_and_betabux_sniper5.png (500x378, 232K)

No, I meant it's both genders' fault but mostly women.

Yea but you can get your dick wet much easier

>Women should give thanks evey day that we allow their continued survival.

Your mother carried a sad sack of shit like you in her womb for 9 months.

stop not having sex with me

Attached: 1i7rqc.jpg (447x456, 46K)