White women now want to become mixed/black women

>white women now want to become mixed/black women

How does Jow Forums feel?

Attached: c2873ia41qx11.jpg (720x717, 96K)

I feel like I should sage this thread

Are these more to your liking?

Attached: women-become-1.png (560x293, 420K)

she looks half black anyway

when your affirmative action game on point

No way this is a thing.

kek this
how the fuck you think you can get into a college with a chunky scholarship

should live in the ghetto and be discriminated against for that full on authentic black experience

>roasties doing stupid shit for attention of low iq morons
nothing has changed here.

you joke, but I genuinely know a girl who pretended to be black ("biracial") on her college applications. she was listed as biracial in our high school's system and had dark kinky hair, so she got away with it.
she was fucking romanian. part gypsy, I think.

>part gypsy
That is biracial you moron

I unironically discussed getting into a civil union with a male friend so our incomes could be considered independent for the FAFSA application.

Who cares, a nigger is a nigger.

What the hell. She was so cute on the right. I kind of like arthoe-looking girls, though. But then again, I like almost all girls.
T. blackbot that wishes he were unblack.

You mean I get to date a big booty black girl without actually ruining my kids' lives?
I would actively encourage this behaviour.

Yes, but I want to chain a big titted nigger up in my bedroom.

I feel good because white "women" are disgusting, and lack feminity

Attached: thiccthighs.jpg (560x787, 41K)

she mentioned being part black in one of her essays iirc, and described herself as a "woman of color". also, the gypsy part is just my vindictive assumption.

Is it the angle or does she have tiny legs?

Give me proof of this faggot. This is just one case

Romanians/gypsies are white imo, but everyone has their own opinion *shrugs* also I don't wanna argue w/ anyone, just my thoughts

What do you mean by tiny? Do you mean short legs? Because her thighs seem fairly thicc to me, but most women with legs that look like that usually have fairly short legs.

Short yea, she's certainly got thicc thighs.
It's cute, just a bit strange looking.

I think short legs are cute, but long legs have always been what looks strange to me.

One of my friends is doing this and she had to stop because it was making her deathly ill. She did turn noticeably darker to the point she could be mistaken for east indian, but it has worn off in the last six months.

wtf? why would any white girl want to be black?

She is normally pasty white and this is all from injections. She has done no tanning and lives in England. And yes, she really is my friend.

Attached: 325354.jpg (1122x1807, 116K)

Black men are more dominant and attractive in the sense that they're dangerous and don't give a fuck
so i guess it gives them tingles

Is she upset about having to stop?
Did her behaviour change once she could pass as a brown girl publicly?

No, she doesn't care at this point since she is in her own words "so fucked in the head" (in a joking way). This is not even the most extreme thing she has done, she also has

>2000cc breast implants and wants bigger
>800cc butt implants and wants bigger
>massive amount of juvederm to her face, her lips look ridiculous
>so much botox they told her she couldn't get any more so she went to a shadier place where plastic surgery addicts keep getting it
>they told her to stop coming so now she does it herself and for other addicts like her
>laser hair removal
>bunch of other lesser shit I don't know but she's always researching the next thing

and no she is not Martina Big. She's a fin domme of some reknown which is absolutely hilarious if you actually meet her.

Attached: 23434.jpg (1946x1886, 282K)

>Did her behaviour change once she could pass as a brown girl publicly?
Also she rarely goes out in public so I don't know if she even noticed, I'll ask her.

Imagine being a non-white woman. You got life on easy mode because you're a femoid, but you don't have a controller plugged in or something lmao

Attached: 71c1aca0495ff7a3f23bcbae6f304ca60dbd9a3b.png (1200x900, 460K)

>those hips
I MUST IMPREGNATE

Attached: 28AQOxE.gif (500x500, 1000K)

I've seen some women who went through these stages

>grow up in white caucasian family
>silly little white girl all through high school
>go to college
>start experimenting with their looks
>go full ghetto
>actually start putting on so much bronzer, dyeing their hair, or even getting dreadlocks that they can easily be mistaken for mulatto
>actually start "talking black" around this point
>eventually begin to come up with some BS background about how they are 1/8th black or some shit (which in most cases is actually true, and allows them to pull off the look)
>graduate
>marry a white guy
>dye their hair blonde
>start wearing hippie looking dresses and makeup
>decide they don't want to wear any make-up at all
>finally settle on a early 30s "earth mom" look of flowing dresses, dirty blonde hair, and minimal make-up

not a new thing either, I was in college in the early 2000s seeing this

This is a very American thread my friends

Attached: 56.png (241x263, 13K)

>White facial features + dark skin

Attached: 1541297718911.jpg (750x371, 178K)